Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 05:23:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Gibbs thread  (Read 2566 times)
salzburg

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 05:20:47 PM »

that what tom said, 125 claimer- 12,500  light bulb
Report to moderator   Logged
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »

good luck saturday with gibbs!!!
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2013, 06:19:40 PM »

good luck saturday with gibbs!!!

horse never runs...has a shot popcorn

jack baker

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2013, 06:35:19 PM »

Good luc Roco.

jack baker

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2013, 06:37:33 PM »

Btw-did you jog him this week?
CRUISER

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 11:19:57 AM »

horse is 5 years old and never saw any lameness problems, horse is cared for, 8-10 claimer haha. made 60k last year with a proven cheat driving him most of the year. get a good driver and a better trainer horse is a champ

wake up screwy
MR.DALRAE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT LEROY JETHRO GIBBS FROM NCIS
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 08:43:00 PM »

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT LEROY JETHRO GIBBS FROM NCIS

joe from kokomo you idiot

Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 11:14:14 AM »

I don't see any actual picks in this thread regarding the race. Here is what I see:

I see the #3, #9 and #10 with early/gate speed. Last time out the #3 cut the best overall factions. Gibbs is the kicker in the race. Lonesome Attack may prove to be very dangerous in this race as that one can maintain a hot pace even after a gate blast.

Gibbs has a decent shot to win but Hensley must stay near the front. IMO he can't afford to gap the blast - and there will be a gate blast from outside. He doesn't need to pressure the blasters but he can't allow more than two leading him into the first quarter.

The past races of the these entries make this look like a very, very tough race. The firstover movers will likely come way before the half. Hensley has to make a decision and a commitment when this happens. I don't think he can afford to wait if he is looking to win.

#3 = Lonesome Attack
#1 = Gibbs
#10 = Tyber Tyke
#4 = Fashion Delight

As far as Gibbs being over his head in this company, the only one that is any marked precentage classier is #6 (Rocket Fuel).

Gibbs doesn't need a golden trip to be competetive here.

Instead of snide comments about Gibbs or the owner how about posting something to do with the race.

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2013, 11:15:44 AM »

I THINK GIPPS NEEDS A LAY OFF
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2013, 11:18:41 AM »

why does anybody care about this horse when there are quality stake horses that are exciting to watch  screwy screwy

may the horse be with you
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2013, 11:21:04 AM »

why does anybody care about this horse when there are quality stake horses that are exciting to watch  screwy screwy
GREAT IDEA SAM
Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2013, 11:28:51 AM »

As you posted this right after my post, I assume you think me crazy because of my post and the emoticon you used?
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2013, 11:33:59 AM »

I don't see any actual picks in this thread regarding the race. Here is what I see:

I see the #3, #9 and #10 with early/gate speed. Last time out the #3 cut the best overall factions. Gibbs is the kicker in the race. Lonesome Attack may prove to be very dangerous in this race as that one can maintain a hot pace even after a gate blast.

Gibbs has a decent shot to win but Hensley must stay near the front. IMO he can't afford to gap the blast - and there will be a gate blast from outside. He doesn't need to pressure the blasters but he can't allow more than two leading him into the first quarter.

The past races of the these entries make this look like a very, very tough race. The firstover movers will likely come way before the half. Hensley has to make a decision and a commitment when this happens. I don't think he can afford to wait if he is looking to win.

#3 = Lonesome Attack
#1 = Gibbs
#10 = Tyber Tyke
#4 = Fashion Delight

As far as Gibbs being over his head in this company, the only one that is any marked precentage classier is #6 (Rocket Fuel).

Instead of snide comments about Gibbs or the owner how about posting something to do with the race.

Perhaps if the connections of this horse kept his own snide comments to himself once in awhile, Gibbs would disappear from everybodys radar.  He is not newsworthy.

Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »

Perhaps if the connections of this horse kept his own snide comments to himself once in awhile, Gibbs would disappear from everybodys radar.  He is not newsworthy.

Newsworthy is a relative term. Everyone's new interests are rarely the same. Something like ice cream flavors.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2013, 11:50:43 AM »

Newsworthy is a relative term. Everyone's new interests are rarely the same. Something like ice cream flavors.

I'll go along with that.  This horse has been hashed and rehashed as a slow leaver with a late move.  A braille program shows this. Rail/inside post or dream fractions are usually his only shot.  Typically needs both.

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 11:55:31 AM »

#3 = Lonesome Attack
#1 = Gibbs
#10 = Tyber Tyke
#4 = Fashion Delight

BBB: excellent observations and analysis. 1st turn will be critical establishing position. I feel same way you do, that it's tough to figure out why people root for people and their horses to lose but I can guarantee you 1 thing, they should take TV ratings of the 5th race at Indiana tonight. Many will root for the horse whether they bet it or not, but all the haters will be glued to their TV sets and That is a FACT.
Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2013, 11:57:04 AM »

I'll go along with that.  This horse has been hashed and rehashed as a slow leaver with a late move.  A braille program shows this. Rail/inside post or dream fractions are usually his only shot.  Typically needs both.

Thing is, he isn't the only horse in the race. I just thought because it is a horse race and this is a harness racing forum that expressing some thoughts on that harness race might be of interest. But, I see now that is not the case here. Won't happen again. I'll just watch on here for those touted quality stakes horses going off at 1/5.
Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »

BBB: excellent observations and analysis. 1st turn will be critical establishing position. I feel same way you do, that it's tough to figure out why people root for people and their horses to lose but I can guarantee you 1 thing, they should take TV ratings of the 5th race at Indiana tonight. Many will root for the horse whether they bet it or not, but all the haters will be glued to their TV sets and That is a FACT.

Thanks EMan. I guess I just don't get the beating up on horses. Makes one wonder about the pedigree of the beaters. (-:
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »

Thanks EMan. I guess I just don't get the beating up on horses. Makes one wonder about the pedigree of the beaters. (-:
I wasn't a Psychology major in college, but from 40 years of gambling I have a pretty firm understanding of the different dynamics of how people feel. Whether I like the owner or not, I would hope and root for people to win. Same way if I was at the track with a group and someone in the group wins, I would be happy for them. There are many who feel and act this way, however, there are many who don't. I keep my winnings to myself and don't brag, however, ever watch when someone says "i cashed a huge pick 6 ticket", and the other person has a look of disgust on his face and says "congratulations, that must blow having the ticket on your taxes"... I turn and laugh because you know that person is fuming laughing guy
Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »

I hear you Eman. Similar to the glass half full analogy. (-:
Racepony

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 03:54:14 PM »

Hey guys ...l.l

Just a heads up.
Luc just sent me a pm. He said that his horse was a lock tonite.
Told me not to listen to anyone in this forum because they are all clueless. Says his horse will jog tonight.

I think we should all make a bet.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2013, 04:01:43 PM »

WHO CARES bang head bang head

tomedison

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2013, 04:19:57 PM »

WHO CARES bang head bang head

what we all need to care about is the "lockied" u give us that retun .05 on the dollar. rocco invests real money into the sport not dumb w/p/s bets give the guy some credit he puts his $$$ where his mouth is, thats what the forum should be all about, not you blowing yourself cause u won $5 or "saw" a 2 year olds qualifier before anybody else, where does that get you in life???
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »

what we all need to care about is the "lockied" u give us that retun .05 on the dollar. rocco invests real money into the sport not dumb w/p/s bets give the guy some credit he puts his $$$ where his mouth is, thats what the forum should be all about, not you blowing yourself cause u won $5 or "saw" a 2 year olds qualifier before anybody else, where does that get you in life???

hey newbie

post your picks chicken chicken

lockmeister contest each put up 500 chicken chicken chicken

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: