Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 02:38:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roberts And Smolin Laughing All The Way To The Bank...Tanking Chalks!  (Read 2666 times)
Illinois sucks

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 09:48:06 AM »

He was also a owner ten or more years back, using trainers like Joe Anderson and Erv Miller I believe.  He talks know about gas trainers wonder what his thoughts where back then.  Also if Swoodall, was in the game now, and used Erv, if he would bash his son on these sites as a owner with Marcus, doing the driving?  I'm almost sure he used those two trainers from past post but Swoodall could confirm the information.  
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »

He was also a owner ten or more years back, using trainers like Joe Anderson and Erv Miller I believe.  He talks know about gas trainers wonder what his thoughts where back then.  Also if Swoodall, was in the game now, and used Erv, if he would bash his son on these sites as a owner with Marcus, doing the driving?  I'm almost sure he used those two trainers from past post but Swoodall could confirm the information.  

I thought he used Rucker.

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 10:08:48 AM »

Actually travel baseball.

My bag.

Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2013, 10:10:29 AM »

Joe Anderson is an excellent trainer, did very well with many horses. And It wasn't all gas.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »

Sounds to me like the betting public sucks in Illinois.....they are the ones make the horse the favorite not the driver.....lots of favorites lose there no matter who drives

I am trusting that Swoodall is making a killing.

Imagine if you could throw out the favorite in every race?
Heck Id be a millionaire.

I sure wouldn't be putting out a great piece of info like that on the net.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 11:24:02 AM »

I told you a long time ago Johnny and Mr. B.S. said on their facebook pages they enjoy tanking a favorite over winning.

They had more control and a higher ROI when they drove a favorite and tanked him.

If this happened. I am still waiting for documentation.

Both would be barred or suspended for a long period of time.

FB is public record. You are held accountable for what you post there.

Swoodall this is where I lose faith in you or your integrity.

Please when and where was this said.

Take it to the proper authorities and you'd get some action that you seem so desperate to have.

Or you just like to pontificate?
Make things up?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 11:26:34 PM »

Where's all the "cheaters love" for Johnny and Bobby tonight? doh

Oh wait?  Balmoral raced and you were hoping I wouldn't check the results. laughing guy laughing guy

Let's see what happened tonight?  Hum....wait a minute, OMG! Look what I found? dunno popcorn

More evidence to back me up. nyah bowing

Johnny was 0 for 4 on chalks tonight!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Bobby was almost 0 for 1. Oosting was 6/5 when Bobby was 8/5 and saved him from a losing chalk.

Hope none of you ass kissers lost any money tonight on Johnny? doh

I tried to warn you and save you some money! trophy bowing

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 11:48:05 PM »

I don't want to embarrass all you great handicappers who kiss Johnny's and Mr. B.S.'s rumps here everynight but....

Do you do any homework ever? Do you keep stats on who performs better during certain racing conditions? dunno

If you were really the great handicappers you claim to be you would already know who to toss on sloppy tracks.

So here is some more stats just for you to help you end your life-long losing streak.

In the last 8 cards at Balmoral where the track was listed as sloppy or good Smolin is an autotoss. popcorn

Smolin is 1 for 23 during this period on off tracks. But of course you already knew this. Good for you. bowing

Johnny is 2 for 20 during this same period but lost on way more favorites than Bobby. laughing guy laughing guy

That's 2 wins for Johnny on price shots and ZERO wins on favorites when the track was wet. doh

Now some of you may want to produce your own stats going back futher in time? binoculars

Be my guest. It's time consuming and will only reinforce my superior handicapping acumen over you. trophy nyah

I am only pointing out the facts/truth and trying to save you money. bowing

You can still choose to lose. This is a free country where fools and their money are soon parted.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 01:25:04 AM »

You get any signers?

You must be swimming in the dough.

dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 09:05:05 AM »

But somehow after all the stiffing "stiffy" swoo claims goes on, Roberts is 5th in the standings by wins, and Smolin 12th.

They must be really really really good drivers to be able to tank the horses with the best chances (as judged on the board by reprobates in OTBs across America) and then still win enough to keep up there near the top in standings.

Wow. What mad skills.

bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing 

IRA

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 09:41:17 AM »

This is so stupid   head shake .both drivers love to win.  Both guys overdrive sometimes. These guys dont ride the rail and stiff.  Just more slandering . I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE GUYS WANT TO WIN. NOT PLAY GAMES.  MORE BSmeter
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 10:41:45 AM »

The beat goes on.

I know guys here who are completely legit and they give a bad drive and the people say they didn't try etc etc.

Talked to a guy last year about his horse. We both agreed with his  rat had only one shot in the race get to the top. Well the horse gets parked and everyone is crying about how bad a driver is when he did exactly what he needed and was supposed to do there.

The horse that races here loose deuce is a crazy horse. Impossible to control. But the driver cant get in a hole and everyone thinks he cant drive hes (the driver) a horror show.

What the fans don't know and understand is quite a bit.

I do get a kick out of it.
They complain complain complain then the next time they race they will bet on the same horse and driver?

Why?
Because they like to complain is my guess.
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »

Races are too fixed, bozo harness guy. It happens. Horses get doped, too.

swoo, however, is not capable of reading minds, to judge anyone's "effort" or whether there was any motivation as to fixing, nor is every horse that's a favorite going to win its race no matter what effort is given by the driver. swoo has zero actual proof of what he claims.

There is one thing about harness I still don't understand to this day, and that's the insistence of so many posters that just because a harness horse is bet down to favoritism that means it MUST win its race (or, more puzzling yet, opinions like other drivers should get out of its way, or drive their horses in such a fashion as to let it win). Its odds on the board are nothing more than the collective guess of bozos like swoo and all the other OTB rats you see every time you visit, sitting in OTBs across the country taking stabs out of their racing program. It doesn't mean it is going to win, or even SHOULD win.
TBred guy, the fact is at MOST harness tracks favorites are over 40% and some as high as 48
Humpy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »

these are animals not machines and they do not know what the odds are......sometimes horses have a little soreness or maybe sickness and maybe thats why they were 4th 5th and 6th......you are trying to say its impossible to win after a 4th 5th and 6th?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? Maybe the horse got some class relief or post relief but dont let that get in the way of your story that no horse can win after being 4th 5th or 6th....silly statements really...........also what owner is going to tell a driver he doesnt want to win?Huh Maybe the trainer might say dont break his maiden or race him easy this time but I doubt many owners are thinking that way and we all know which trainers bring them ready and which trainers need a few starts which has nothing to do with who drives the horse
  Did I say it's impossible to win after 4th, 5 o 6th. No. I aifter those finishes ten they put te horse across for the win when the odds are up. Read the post correctly before you reply.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2013, 02:13:06 PM »

TBred guy, the fact is at MOST harness tracks favorites are over 40% and some as high as 48

Exactly! 33-40% is the norm.

Roberts is 1 for 14 on chalks in the last 8 racing cards. That's a 7.143 win % compared to the NORM. sneaky

What makes this an important stat is these two clowns have a history of trouble, gambling and lying. sneaky

Somebody please explain how all you Crete dropouts think Math is  BSmeter ?

These numbers are not made up and the percentages are simple division. doh

Like typical right-wing republiCONS you think that the FACTS are biased against you! doh

I'm not controlling your efforts, you are.

And the most hilarious ironic twist to this thread is the guy who stole a $70k Pk5 carryover is vouching for them! laughing guy

IRA

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2013, 02:22:29 PM »

Wow ; nobody is stupid enough to think you can steal a pick 5  that had  a 35-1 a 11 -1  and a 22-1 shot in it.   What you think all those drivers got together to help me  !   You think marcus lost by a nose  on a 1--5 shot  for me . You talk so stupid !!     head shake   go coach a game  nutroll !
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2013, 02:34:01 PM »

Exactly! 33-40% is the norm.

So in other words, favorites are going to lose 60-67% of the time no matter who is driving, and you thus acknowledge it is NOT a given that just because a guy is on a favorite and loses it necessarily means he tanked it?

Roberts is 1 for 14 on chalks in the last 8 racing cards. That's a 7.143 win % compared to the NORM.

What's his average for the last race he won on a favorite? I'd bet that's 100%. There ya go, pick your sample size and a guy can prove anything.

Somebody please explain how all you Crete dropouts think Math is  BSmeter ?

Math is BSmeter when you misuse it like you are doing. Well, not math itself, but more the person misusing it.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »

Wow ; nobody is stupid enough to think you can steal a pick 5  that had  a 35-1 a 11 -1  and a 22-1 shot in it.   What you think all those drivers got together to help me  !   You think marcus lost by a nose  on a 1--5 shot  for me .

Yes, he honestly does think that.  screwy

IRA

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »

Well you know what . I like to joke around and bustballs as much as the next guy.  But thats just plain  nuts.   Ive been watching the same horses and drivers race at bal. For 40  years  I dont need a number on a horse i remember what they look like each week.  Sometimes a lame horse warms up sound and good . Then i know they got him ready. Nobody has gotta tell me.and you gotta be there to see it . Its a job ! Its a pain !!  So when some lazy moron who sits in parler thinks he is gonna read the program and get winners. Well i know he cant win. He can win a bet . But overall its a big edge to do what i do. But its work
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »

Wow ; nobody is stupid enough to think you can steal a pick 5  that had  a 35-1 a 11 -1  and a 22-1 shot in it.   What you think all those drivers got together to help me  !   You think marcus lost by a nose  on a 1--5 shot  for me . You talk so stupid !!     head shake   go coach a game  nutroll !

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Yeah, I'm the one who locked you out from cashing that suspicious ticket! doh

The only clowns who believe you are your fellow cheaters and the ass kissers here at propaganda central.

Marcus didn't lose by a nose to help you! screwy

Wingard had a juiced horse to help you! A horse that had an immediately form reversal back to it's old form! doh

I talk stupid?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

This coming from a clown who stole a Pk5 carryover and whose son was fined $2,500.00 for LYING UNDER OATH! nyah

If nobody cheats how come you thieves keep getting SUSPENDED? doh

tomedison

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2013, 03:09:17 PM »

smolin and roberts are not crete dropouts steve, they didnt go to school in crete, but i did. and i bet i have better math skills than anybody on this forum or in illinois harness, FACT, my advanced degrees and job prove that. so dont slander crete as that is my original home. most people moved out of crete when it started to get "dark" many years ago, whats left is ghetto and balmoral transplants who live in dixie dells (shitty area south of balmoral) and kings estates (trailer park) north of balmoral... ira wingard's horse was juiced, FACT, deny it all you want but everybody knows the truth. ira doesnt get tips from bobby, HAHA, ive seen care p at the tote machines HAMMERING horses that werent hers/bobbys on races bobby was driving in, i never took CP for a big time gambler, im sure bobby wouldnt give you the same tips would he???
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2013, 03:26:10 PM »

smolin and roberts are not crete dropouts steve, they didnt go to school in crete, but i did. and i bet i have better math skills than anybody on this forum or in illinois harness, FACT, my advanced degrees and job prove that.

Plus you invented the light bulb and phonograph, so that proves it.

tomedison

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2013, 03:29:25 PM »

Plus you invented the light bulb and phonograph, so that proves it.

lol tom edison is a horse sired by electric yankee 10 or so years ago and "tom" is a moniker on another site im on. and doubt me all you want i could care less. im used to getting shit for being young and successful.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »

lol tom edison is a horse sired by electric yankee 10 or so years ago and "tom" is a moniker on another site im on. and doubt me all you want i could care less. im used to getting shit for being young and successful.

Actually I suspect you get most of any shit you get because you're an idiot.

Plus, anyone who is brand new to the forum and immediately knee deep in all the standard battles is a phony. The only thing new about you is this screen name, no doubt in order to get out from under a former banding by the mods or someone's ignore. So I'll do you a big favor and add you to the big list of morons on MY ignore list. Bye. 

IRA

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2013, 03:36:42 PM »

Its brian . Biggertom.  Goodnight !!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: