Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 09:20:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roberts And Smolin Laughing All The Way To The Bank...Tanking Chalks!  (Read 2363 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: April 16, 2013, 12:21:49 AM »

In the last week, or 7 racing days if you prefer, the Boyz have been up to their old habits again.

I told you a long time ago Johnny and Mr. B.S. said on their facebook pages they enjoy tanking a favorite over winning.

They had more control and a higher ROI when they drove a favorite and tanked him.

So lets review the last 7 cards at Maywood and Balmoral and see how the Boyz are doing?

B-o-o-b-y had a total of 35 drives. 8 drives were on favorites which he won only one race! 0-3 on Maywood favs.

Mr. B.S. had 5 wins but like odds of 4-1 or greater to perform at his best. Bob Phillips trained the majority of wins.

Johnny Roberts had a total of 46 drives. 10 drives were on favorites which he won only one! All at Balmoral.

Johnny had 7 wins and like Mr. B.S. seemed to perform better at 4-1 odds or higher.

Unlike Mr. B.S., Johnny also lost on several low odds second choices which made his performances appear worse.

Johnny had a higher win percentage at 15% but he lost on more favorites and 2nd choices than B-o-o-b-y.

Tony Morgan's horses used to be well trained at reading the odds on the tote board.

Now Johnny and Mr. B.S.'s horses appear to have acquired that same skill. sneaky doh
Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 12:28:32 AM »

Let me see a FB post that says they tank races that is serious?

There would be repercussions. When was that said?

so bet against these guys on favorites?

Wouldn't someone who is as astute and good at catching things as you be cashing alot of tickets?

You should be making a ton betting against all these decked favorites?

I know id be making alot of money with the info and knowledge you have.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:30:33 AM »

I give that swoo conspiracy story just two wieners on the five wiener scale. Nothing really original, nothing all that engaging, nothing at all about mysterious scores, following someone to the window to see what they bet, or personal threats, and no original plot.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 12:44:59 AM »

If you can overlook the comments from the asskissers and CRACKHEADS, you can find info that is valuable to you.

My last few threads have given you statistical data that is 100% true and info you should know before betting.

Losers like Terry want you to believe my posts are skewed against the drivers and are somehow fabricated. screwy

This raw data is the COLD HARD FACTS.

The real LIARS will attempt to spin the numbers in a distorted way to make them appear less incriminating. popcorn

But the Data/FACTS are not biased.  The FACTS tell the truth about the efforts of some drivers. sneaky

You can choose to believe Terry and the other asskissers. doh

But they will cost you your hard earned money. nyah
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 12:51:37 AM »

Can you give me a date on the facebook postings?

I will go look.

I am curious to see if this is true.

Facebook is public record if they are posting about tanking races they would be in serious trouble.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 02:01:11 AM »

Can you give me a date on the facebook postings?

I will go look.

I am curious to see if this is true.

Facebook is public record if they are posting about tanking races they would be in serious trouble.

Don't hold your breath. You will have a long wait.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 02:28:01 AM »

I've missed reading swoo.

Welcome back !

Beats the hell out of reading house and garden country living and better homes and garden.'

Thanks for the read it's actually very wel thought !

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 06:40:15 AM »

I've missed reading swoo.

Welcome back !

Beats the hell out of reading house and garden country living and better homes and garden.'

Thanks for the read it's actually very wel thought !

You must like to read fiction.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »

But the Data/FACTS are not biased.  The FACTS tell the truth about the efforts of some drivers. sneaky

The facts tell you the outcome of the race. They tell you NOTHING about the effort of the drivers. Only crackheads like swoo pretend to be mind readers.

beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »

BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter BSmeter

Nothing is ever fixed, horses are never tanked all coming for a bozo t-bred guy. I have never read a forum with more ass kissers then this it just plain funny you can't see the forrest for the trees.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 09:30:40 AM »

Sounds to me like the betting public sucks in Illinois.....they are the ones make the horse the favorite not the driver.....lots of favorites lose there no matter who drives
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 09:39:52 AM »

Also on April 6th, Smolin won the first three races and two were on favorites....you also fail to mention that in at least half the races he was the favorite he finished second.......I can tell you one thing that is fact....no driver will ever end up second if they are stiffing
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 09:39:59 AM »

Nothing is ever fixed, horses are never tanked all coming for a bozo t-bred guy. I have never read a forum with more ass kissers then this it just plain funny you can't see the forrest for the trees.

Races are too fixed, bozo harness guy. It happens. Horses get doped, too.

swoo, however, is not capable of reading minds, to judge anyone's "effort" or whether there was any motivation as to fixing, nor is every horse that's a favorite going to win its race no matter what effort is given by the driver. swoo has zero actual proof of what he claims.

There is one thing about harness I still don't understand to this day, and that's the insistence of so many posters that just because a harness horse is bet down to favoritism that means it MUST win its race (or, more puzzling yet, opinions like other drivers should get out of its way, or drive their horses in such a fashion as to let it win). Its odds on the board are nothing more than the collective guess of bozos like swoo and all the other OTB rats you see every time you visit, sitting in OTBs across the country taking stabs out of their racing program. It doesn't mean it is going to win, or even SHOULD win.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 09:40:27 AM »

Sounds to me like the betting public sucks in Illinois.....they are the ones make the horse the favorite not the driver.....lots of favorites lose there no matter who drives

bowing

Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »

Smolin doesn't fix races  laughing guy
Illinois sucks

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 10:09:07 AM »

Have to agree with Terry, if the average % of winners is somewhere near 33%, the public sets the price not a driver.  If the horse isn't fit to win that day, well it happens.  Maybe it's the Cartels setting all those favorites Swoodall.  I blame Roberts and Smolin for tanking the gold prices the past two days, it's all there fault, and they are laughing to the bank with there big short position.   Nobody will say these two are choir boys, nobody will say these two are even average drivers, but Swoodall list of bashing is getting smaller as drivers leave the state.  Marcus gone, gambling boy Widger gone, Josh the slash leaving, pretty soon back to the stale oo crime syndicate.  Swoodall, do some research at Pocono, where favorites are nearly 40% winners, and give us your synopsis of something different.  Just a little change that is all we ask, surprise us.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:14:54 AM »

Hey I thought you were blowing the lid off things any day now a few weeks ago. What gives?

Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »

Hey I thought you were blowing the lid off things any day now a few weeks ago. What gives?
laughing guy out of my hands now
guess you will have to wait and see what happens
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 10:21:25 AM »

Hey terry why is it you think swoodall is nuts?
I thought the same thing for a long time, but found out that a lot of what he says is true.
and the funny thing is I don't even bet the races. So I have no betting angle to gain from, but what he says about some of the people is spot on.
Humpy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 10:24:18 AM »

WHAT? Are you kidding? You don't finish 4th, 5th, and 6th and then all of a sudden put the horse across at 10 or 12 to 1. You think if an owner tells Smolin " I don't wan't this horse to break her maiden yet" that he won't stiff the horse? He will. They all do.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »

Hey terry why is it you think swoodall is nuts?

Because I have been reading his rants here for 8 or more years now, and very little if any of it has ever been proved by actual facts.

I thought the same thing for a long time, but found out that a lot of what he says is true.

Uh huh. Me too.

I believe it is true he goes to OTBs. I believe he is probably involved in Little League.

stone162

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 10:32:10 AM »

WHAT? Are you kidding? You don't finish 4th, 5th, and 6th and then all of a sudden put the horse across at 10 or 12 to 1. You think if an owner tells Smolin " I don't wan't this horse to break her maiden yet" that he won't stiff the horse? He will. They all do.

these are animals not machines and they do not know what the odds are......sometimes horses have a little soreness or maybe sickness and maybe thats why they were 4th 5th and 6th......you are trying to say its impossible to win after a 4th 5th and 6th?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? Maybe the horse got some class relief or post relief but dont let that get in the way of your story that no horse can win after being 4th 5th or 6th....silly statements really...........also what owner is going to tell a driver he doesnt want to win?Huh Maybe the trainer might say dont break his maiden or race him easy this time but I doubt many owners are thinking that way and we all know which trainers bring them ready and which trainers need a few starts which has nothing to do with who drives the horse
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »

Because I have been reading his rants here for 8 or more years now, and very little if any of it has ever been proved by actual facts.

Uh huh. Me too.

I believe it is true he goes to OTBs. I believe he is probably involved in Little League.
Actually travel baseball.
IRA

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 10:40:24 AM »

yes swooey , smolin drove to maywood so he could stiff BIG BRAD  in a stake race.  doh   you are such an idiot .   all the haters can go  screw themselves  head shake   swoodel go to boston   ,  they need your help out there .  STOP SLANDERING PEOPLE . AND GO PICKUP YOUR CHECK .       
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 10:41:00 AM »

Swoo is very upset with all the rain outs lately & has to vent somehow......

I am sure you can have stats on all drivers losing as favorites, most drivers have - minus ROI...the game is just stacked against you..bottom line

Still scares me that a gimping, compulsive human like Swooey has access to our children....Now thats something to blow the lid off of
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: