Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 11:27:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roberts And Smolin Laughing All The Way To The Bank...Tanking Chalks!  (Read 2387 times)
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2013, 03:54:19 PM »

okkkk buddy and nope im on a lenovo computer regular desktop overlooking millenium park from work. nobody needs to know who i am. and i could really care less. most of the people on these forums suck. i speak the truth anybody in illinois racing knows what i say is correct esp the cheats.

One other thing... Why is it that you've stated before that you'd have no problem introducing your wonderful self to anybody, but now when someone calls you out on it, you retreat into a hole?  Scared there might be repercussions?

Oh and I'd figure you'd be able to spell Millennium Park considering your downtown office overlooks it... No?

EYE
Report to moderator   Logged
tomedison

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »

Not much of a response there Mr. Smart and Successful...?  What's wrong??  If you want to seem legit you may want to try using capital letters in your sentences..  Does your high profile job allow you to type like that when you're preparing documents?  You may be smarter than some but you definitely aren't smarter than me, and I can absolutely guarantee that!  Enjoy your view of the beautiful Chicago skyline on this late Friday afternoon Mr. Big Baller! 

-EYE

i didnt know proper spelling and punctation was critical to a forum such as this, sorry! I will try and type better! Millenium park is all tore up pretty ugly out there, again, dont believe me if I work or not. I could care less. And anybody can tell me who they are and ask that I introduce myself to them sometime, I would have no problem doing that. I am not afraid of anybody at Balmoral or in harness racing if you think that. Again most of the people who DO know me from these forums to agree with that. sorry you are smarter them me, CONGRATS! you are the smartest person in a DEAD industry, you want a *** bone??? explain to me what reprecussions there will be? speaking the truth is legal and as far as bodily harm, DEFINITELY not afraid of any of that. again my degrees are mostly mathematical based so i dont really prepare documents im not a *** paralegal, most analytical work. my company could care less how i type. and again i dont care if i dont seem "legit" to a guy who signs his forum posts as --eye

EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »

You do as you please TomEdison.. Not all of us that are involved in the business are dummies..  Can't help but take offense to a statement like that.. I just believe you come across as a very brash person..

You also come across like you think you're better than everyone else.. And let me tell you this, people like that only get so far in life.. If you really are a young, successful financial analyst (or whatever it is you do), then be humble about it..  If you really do have Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt good looks, then thank God everyday that you were born that way.  If you really do bang hot young women every day, then strap up and enjoy! 

Not everyone can be as fortunate in life as you Mystery Man... As you grow older you'll learn that being a braggart isn't the way to go about living.  Go get 'me this weekend tiger.. Make some $$.. Crunch Woodall's math equations and algorithms and you'll be fine. 

-EYE
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2013, 05:46:17 PM »

robert smolin lived in tinley esates ,in a 5000 sq. ft home till age 15 . went to school in tinley pk. was not allowed on backstretch till 15.   i dont know a thing about roberts. smolin was taught the game by BOB PHILLIPS not me.

Wow! Must be a few more $70k Pk5 take downs that I didn't know about! bowing

Considering he spent a lot of time in the grandstands getting into trouble while growing up, I could see why he wasn't allowed on the backstretch.

Nice house for someone with no official job! bowing

Did Bobby attend Tinley or Andrews High School?

The rich folks with 5000 sq ft homes went to Andrews. bowing
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »

Wow! Must be a few more $70k Pk5 take downs that I didn't know about! bowing

Considering he spent a lot of time in the grandstands getting into trouble while growing up, I could see why he wasn't allowed on the backstretch.

Nice house for someone with no official job! bowing

Did Bobby attend Tinley or Andrews High School?

The rich folks with 5000 sq ft homes went to Andrews. bowing

Hey Woodall... How come you never answered that question I posed for you a while back..?  How are you too disabled to work but not too disabled to travel to race tracks and OTBs..?  How are you able to coach travel baseball teams..? I don't understand it...?  Fill me in..?

How can you partake in all these leisure activities with your "disabilty" but not be able to work an honest job?  When is the last time you were employed Steve?  Fill us in please..

-EYE
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2013, 03:04:17 AM »

Funny how Steve, can compare any town to Wilmington, a town where they look forward to catfish days every year.  I will leave out all the terms that people describe the town of Wilmington.  At least they built a new High School a few years back some progress I guess.  I like how Steve, uses the word you guys, as far as wagering at Balmoral, and Maywood.  Steve with the low track population for gamblers, no ADW in Illinois, and ghost town OTB's. Do you really think people in Crete, much less Illinois, are setting the favorites at those tracks.  Please Sir, get those numbers for the rest of us so we can think you have any creditability.  I do agree those two drivers are a auto toss, I will wager those tracks only when my horses race, just wondering why you even wager at those tracks.  If you hate everything about Chicago racing, why spend so much time unless you are killing them at the windows.  If you are killing them at the windows why give away all your secrets.  Steve, again your stale give us at BTW some new material at different tracks like the BIG M or Woodbine were there are deeper pools, better trainers, better drivers, tracks that matter.  

Listen all you whiney, have everything spoon fed to you LOSERS. screwy

Do your own homework and look up the numbers yourself. binoculars

Having a new building or an old one does not make a student smarter or less intelligent. head shake

But being born to CRACKHEADS and low life trash does! nyah
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2013, 05:51:37 AM »

Listen all you whiney, have everything spoon fed to you LOSERS. screwy

Do your own homework and look up the numbers yourself. binoculars

Having a new building or an old one does not make a student smarter or less intelligent. head shake

But being born to CRACKHEADS and low life trash does! nyah

Why did you just totally ignore the previous post in this thread Steve?  I'm sure all the members here would like to hear your answer!  You talk about people having everything spoonfed to them..!!  WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR PAL!!  YOU ARE THE GUY WHO COLLECTS WELFARE FROM THE GOVERNMENT! 

Your silence speaks a thousand words Woodall... Keep abusing the system and pumping that free handout money through the windows you sicko..  How long have you been "disabled" Steve?  Too "disabled" to work but not too "disabled" to enjoy leisure activities huh?  You're a sad excuse for a man.  head shake

-EYE
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2013, 07:39:21 AM »

Why did you just totally ignore the previous post in this thread Steve?  I'm sure all the members here would like to hear your answer!  You talk about people having everything spoonfed to them..!!  WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR PAL!!  YOU ARE THE GUY WHO COLLECTS WELFARE FROM THE GOVERNMENT! 

Your silence speaks a thousand words Woodall... Keep abusing the system and pumping that free handout money through the windows you sicko..  How long have you been "disabled" Steve?  Too "disabled" to work but not too "disabled" to enjoy leisure activities huh?  You're a sad excuse for a man.  head shake

-EYE
CRACKHEAD  laughing guy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2013, 01:39:33 AM »

Johnny "Longshot" Roberts does it again!

Saturday 2nd race at 15-1 with Rev Me Up! trophy trophy

Cha Ching! bowing

Are you guys paying attention? head shake
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2013, 02:07:35 AM »

Smolin was 0 for 1 on a favorite tonight.

Lost to good buddy Sutton who made the Pk5 Carryover payout $27,705.90 to a single winner! bowing
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2013, 02:13:28 AM »

nyah butt hurt mr swooey?

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2013, 02:32:32 AM »

nyah butt hurt mr swooey?

No.

My voucher does though.

Not because of you. nyah

Because I got shut out in the 13th at Hoosier.

I only bet select races at Balmoral and none at Maywood.

Ask the guys you have been texting. They know.

When they use to share your tips I refused to play them unless you weren't involved in the race.

Your high opinion of yourself wasn't reflected in your UDRS.

But now that most of your out-of-network competition has left, you are starting to get a few wins.

Good luck.
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2013, 06:07:19 AM »

-EYE

Silence speaks a THOUSAND words!!!  Keep abusing the welfare system you loser!!!  You talk about these guys being crooks....  YOU ARE THE TRUE CROOK WOODALL.... THIEF!!!!!

-EYE
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:01 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Johnny Roberts 0 for 1 on a favorite on Sunday! doh

Smolin was 0 for 2 on a favorite Sunday night! doh

Mr. B.S. only had two horses drift out on him all night and both of them were the favorites! sneaky

Mr Drifter also played traffic cop for Johnny in the 9th race parking Miss Bella the entire mile and backing up 2nd tier.

Johnny put ITZ ALIVE on the lead and B-o-o-b-y (Mr Drifter) let Carp get the rail then backed up Casey at the 1/2.

Casey has to be the most honest driver in Illinois. He went 3 wide early in the turn and caught Johnny at the wire.

So what is Johnny now, 1 for 20 in the last 10 cards on chalks?

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

IRA

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2013, 12:51:24 AM »

I would suggest you stick to picking on the smolins. If you get Johnny pissed  he come up there and shove that cane up your ass . Johnny and Ronnie  wont put up with your shit .
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2013, 01:18:34 AM »

I would suggest you stick to picking on the smolins. If you get Johnny pissed  he come up there and shove that cane up your ass . Johnny and Ronnie  wont put up with your shit .

Too f*****g bad!

1 for 20 on chalks in the last 10 race cards is 100% TRUE!

If you can't deal with the statistical reality and public opinion of your performance then find another job! doh

There are plenty of jobs you can do where how you perform is judged only by your boss. mucker

Nobody forced you to participate in a public sport where people gamble on your ability to out perform a competetor.

Is Adam Dunn or any of the Cub's players attacking the fans in the stands when they get critiqued? bang head 

Simple solution. dunno

Conduct yourself in a professional mannor and try harder. popcorn

It wouldn't hurt your image if someone other than a family member or friend took down a carryover pool. doh
tomedison

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2013, 08:14:45 AM »

i do agree with steve, EVERY "athlete" is critiqued by MILLIONS of fans, harness racing has about 50 and if 1-5 want to critique then these "drivers" need to take it with a grain of salt, for ira to come on here and threat bodily harm by the hands of his son, or john or his father is JUST PLAIN STUPID AND IGNORANT, ira get a life. people come on here to vent, if you want to come on here to talk racing, so be it, but dont read said poster's entries if you want to ramble at the mouth about them. steves statistics are usually factual, is he over the edge a lot of times YES, but his #s are true. talking about drivers, drug, DUI, women abusing pasts TRUE, talking about your sons fines for lying under oath, FACT, talking about roberts losing % on favorites over the past 10 days FACT. numbers dont lie, or wait to they? in illinois harness where the cheating runs wild, YES. im still waiting for an explanation on how bobby can drive against his own horse, BUT one of those FINNS cant drive a race because his live in girlfrien rikki trains a horse in the race.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2013, 09:34:33 AM »

Too f*****g bad!

1 for 20 on chalks in the last 10 race cards is 100% TRUE!

If you can't deal with the statistical reality and public opinion of your performance then find another job! doh

There are plenty of jobs you can do where how you perform is judged only by your boss. mucker

Nobody forced you to participate in a public sport where people gamble on your ability to out perform a competetor.

Is Adam Dunn or any of the Cub's players attacking the fans in the stands when they get critiqued? bang head 

Simple solution. dunno

Conduct yourself in a professional mannor and try harder. popcorn

It wouldn't hurt your image if someone other than a family member or friend took down a carryover pool. doh

Did you realize that winning favorites are under 30% there for this time frame......104 races and only 30 favorites won, no matter who was driving......to me it seems that the betting public is just not very good when it comes to Balmoral
Huff N Puff

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2013, 10:14:30 AM »

Slander Crete? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

There is another thread where I compared the Crete school system with Wilmington and Crete sucked to high heaven. thumbs down

Crete is near the bottom of the totem pole in the rankings of Illinois schools. bang head

You are definitely the exception not the norm when it comes to Crete graduates.

Crete or Beecher or wherever it doesn't matter. Johnny and Bobby were not exactly valedictorian material. doh

CRETE SCHOOL SYSTEM

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »

i do agree with steve, EVERY "athlete" is critiqued by MILLIONS of fans, harness racing has about 50 and if 1-5 want to critique then these "drivers" need to take it with a grain of salt, for ira to come on here and threat bodily harm by the hands of his son, or john or his father is JUST PLAIN STUPID AND IGNORANT, ira get a life. people come on here to vent, if you want to come on here to talk racing, so be it, but dont read said poster's entries if you want to ramble at the mouth about them. steves statistics are usually factual, is he over the edge a lot of times YES, but his #s are true. talking about drivers, drug, DUI, women abusing pasts TRUE, talking about your sons fines for lying under oath, FACT, talking about roberts losing % on favorites over the past 10 days FACT. numbers dont lie, or wait to they? in illinois harness where the cheating runs wild, YES. im still waiting for an explanation on how bobby can drive against his own horse, BUT one of those FINNS cant drive a race because his live in girlfrien rikki trains a horse in the race.

Ira should not speak for Others but i think he enjoys the drams .
Ira just move on and post what you think about harness racing . I don't think the posting what the Roberts will do is using your head .
IRA

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »

Im just tryin to save swoodle from a beatin. Im like GHANDI. Aman of peace.  Walk around in a diaper  once in awile. Use a staff !  popcorn
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »

Did you realize that winning favorites are under 30% there for this time frame......104 races and only 30 favorites won, no matter who was driving......to me it seems that the betting public is just not very good when it comes to Balmoral

You made his point.  Mr. Smolin and Mr. Roberts have dragged down that stat substantially.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2013, 03:03:11 PM »

Walk around in a diaper  once in awile. Use a staff !  popcorn

Isn't that swoo's normal getup, anyhow?

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
tomedison

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »

Im just tryin to save swoodle from a beatin. Im like GHANDI. Aman of peace.  Walk around in a diaper  once in awile. Use a staff !  popcorn

you are right john has changed! he would jeopardize his job and life and the ability to support his family, because some guy said he cant win on a "favorite" in a horse race, lol. ira i would say you have a few screws loose, but its been proven you are truly brainless. another example of a good father setting an a good example!!!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2013, 09:28:54 PM »

I will not shut up! trophy

All the murderers, thieves, drunks, drug addicts, chemists, girlfriend beaters and con artists need to go to jail. bowing   
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: