Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 08:40:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roberts And Smolin Laughing All The Way To The Bank...Tanking Chalks!  (Read 2449 times)
tomedison

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2013, 04:37:53 PM »

Actually I suspect you get most of any shit you get because you're an idiot.

Plus, anyone who is brand new to the forum and immediately knee deep in all the standard battles is a phony. The only thing new about you is this screen name, no doubt in order to get out from under a former banding by the mods or someone's ignore. So I'll do you a big favor and add you to the big list of morons on MY ignore list. Bye.  

lol what are you a 12 year old girl ignoring me? and no im def new to the forum, i hope when im 60 and poor i turn out ot be just like you. and fine ignore me, im at balmoral often come say hi sometime terry
Report to moderator   Logged
tomedison

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2013, 04:39:14 PM »

Its brian . Biggertom.  Goodnight !!

who the *** is brian?Huh why does eveyrbody think im brian, people on *** said they seen me at the handicapping contest at the meadowlands last week WTF i havent been to NY since summer 2011 lol
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 04:40:48 AM »

Good News! trophy

Roberts only lost on 2 chalks tonight at Maywood! bowing doh

That makes Johnny 1 for 16 on favorites in the last 9 racing cards. doh

Why do you fools keep making Johnny the favorite? doh

Johnny likes 4-1 or higher to really get the most out of a horse! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 04:52:48 AM »

smolin and roberts are not crete dropouts steve, they didnt go to school in crete, but i did. and i bet i have better math skills than anybody on this forum or in illinois harness, FACT, my advanced degrees and job prove that. so dont slander crete as that is my original home. most people moved out of crete when it started to get "dark" many years ago, whats left is ghetto and balmoral transplants who live in dixie dells (shitty area south of balmoral) and kings estates (trailer park) north of balmoral... ira wingard's horse was juiced, FACT, deny it all you want but everybody knows the truth. ira doesnt get tips from bobby, HAHA, ive seen care p at the tote machines HAMMERING horses that werent hers/bobbys on races bobby was driving in, i never took CP for a big time gambler, im sure bobby wouldnt give you the same tips would he???

Slander Crete? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

There is another thread where I compared the Crete school system with Wilmington and Crete sucked to high heaven. thumbs down

Crete is near the bottom of the totem pole in the rankings of Illinois schools. bang head

You are definitely the exception not the norm when it comes to Crete graduates.

Crete or Beecher or wherever it doesn't matter. Johnny and Bobby were not exactly valedictorian material. doh

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
IRA

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2013, 07:10:51 AM »

robert smolin lived in tinley esates ,in a 5000 sq. ft home till age 15 . went to school in tinley pk. was not allowed on backstretch till 15.   i dont know a thing about roberts. smolin was taught the game by BOB PHILLIPS not me.
tomedison

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2013, 08:46:34 AM »

Slander Crete? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

There is another thread where I compared the Crete school system with Wilmington and Crete sucked to high heaven. thumbs down

Crete is near the bottom of the totem pole in the rankings of Illinois schools. bang head

You are definitely the exception not the norm when it comes to Crete graduates.

Crete or Beecher or wherever it doesn't matter. Johnny and Bobby were not exactly valedictorian material. doh
i went to private catholic school not in crete steve. lol. and crete rates are LOW because of university park and park forest trash they let in the school systems, most of these kids came from inner city to live with awnties and gmas for the week. believe it or not MANY residents of crete, mostly from lincolnshire and willowbrook neighborhoods east of "in town" crete were very smart and have become very successful. MANY go to univeristy of illinois which is no easy feet for white people paying in state tuition. if your figures narrowed down to a town by town basis for district 201U your figures wouldnt be as skewed. just saying though
tomedison

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2013, 08:48:14 AM »

robert smolin lived in tinley esates ,in a 5000 sq. ft home till age 15 . went to school in tinley pk. was not allowed on backstretch till 15.   i dont know a thing about roberts. smolin was taught the game by BOB PHILLIPS not me.

what does 5000 square foot house have to do with anything ira, can you quit makign every post about YOU. you havent had a *** job ever, you had a big house COOOOOL. how much of it was paid for by billy mcenery??? the same r bob who got kicked out of fairmount for juicing and cheating??? glad he had a good mentor  sarcasm
IRA

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2013, 09:29:30 AM »

i put punk biggertom on ignore  .  he can come see me !
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2013, 09:49:44 AM »

Is that the one you sold for 390?
Made a nice profit on it
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »

Including the backyard and driveway and a little of the sidewalk laughing guy
Illinois sucks

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2013, 09:59:24 AM »

Funny how Steve, can compare any town to Wilmington, a town where they look forward to catfish days every year.  I will leave out all the terms that people describe the town of Wilmington.  At least they built a new High School a few years back some progress I guess.  I like how Steve, uses the word you guys, as far as wagering at Balmoral, and Maywood.  Steve with the low track population for gamblers, no ADW in Illinois, and ghost town OTB's. Do you really think people in Crete, much less Illinois, are setting the favorites at those tracks.  Please Sir, get those numbers for the rest of us so we can think you have any creditability.  I do agree those two drivers are a auto toss, I will wager those tracks only when my horses race, just wondering why you even wager at those tracks.  If you hate everything about Chicago racing, why spend so much time unless you are killing them at the windows.  If you are killing them at the windows why give away all your secrets.  Steve, again your stale give us at BTW some new material at different tracks like the BIG M or Woodbine were there are deeper pools, better trainers, better drivers, tracks that matter.  
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2013, 10:09:21 AM »

Funny how Steve, can compare any town to Wilmington, a town where they look forward to catfish days every year.  I will leave out all the terms that people describe the town of Wilmington.  At least they built a new High School a few years back some progress I guess.  I like how Steve, uses the word you guys, as far as wagering at Balmoral, and Maywood.  Steve with the low track population for gamblers, no ADW in Illinois, and ghost town OTB's. Do you really think people in Crete, much less Illinois, are setting the favorites at those tracks.  Please Sir, get those numbers for the rest of us so we can think you have any creditability.  I do agree those two drivers are a auto toss, I will wager those tracks only when my horses race, just wondering why you even wager at those tracks.  If you hate everything about Chicago racing, why spend so much time unless you are killing them at the windows.  If you are killing them at the windows why give away all your secrets.  Steve, again your stale give us at BTW some new material at different tracks like the BIG M or Woodbine were there are deeper pools, better trainers, better drivers, tracks that matter.  
STOP BEING LOGICAL AND REASONABLE. !!!!!! You are talking to Swoody.  bang head bang head
IRA

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »

Sookie Gene . I gotta admit .  They cant keep  that mouth shut !!   head shake  always bragging about something . Mostly  BSmeter
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2013, 10:54:42 AM »

Sookie Gene . I gotta admit .  They cant keep  that mouth shut !!   head shake  always bragging about something . Mostly  BSmeter
What me brag? I never brag buddy.
CRUISER

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »

And what did all that get the boy! head shake
IRA

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2013, 01:22:27 PM »

I wasn't talking about youI was talking about them
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2013, 01:52:00 PM »

lol what are you a 12 year old girl ignoring me? and no im def new to the forum, i hope when im 60 and poor i turn out ot be just like you. and fine ignore me, im at balmoral often come say hi sometime terry

Here's my question to you Mr. Big Shot...

You've stated many times on this forum and on the trash site that whoever has a problem with you should "come see you at Balmoral."  Or they should "stop by the track and say hello to you."  You stated it again right here in this response to Terry...
Well, if you are not Brian Spaeth.... Then who exactly are you..?  How is anybody supposed to "drop by and say hello" if no one knows who you are Mr. Brilliant and Successful? 

-EYE

tomedison

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2013, 02:27:05 PM »

You've stated many times on this forum and on the trash site that whoever has a problem with you should "come see you at Balmoral."  Or they should "stop by the track and say hello to you."  You stated it again right here in this response to Terry...
Well, if you are not Brian Spaeth.... Then who exactly are you..?  How is anybody supposed to "drop by and say hello" if no one knows who you are Mr. Brilliant and Successful? 

-EYE

i feel bad for that brian kid whoever he is because his name gets tossed out a lot and im Tom remember.
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2013, 02:31:10 PM »

i feel bad for that brian kid whoever he is because his name gets tossed out a lot and im Tom remember.

I Figured you'd dodge the question... Not surprising... Well you just keep banging those hot broads and living it up in your life of luxury you good lookińg, intelligent, hard-working, better than everyone else "Man of Mystery." 

-EYE
tomedison

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2013, 02:35:12 PM »

I Figured you'd dodge the question... Not surprising... Well you just keep banging those hot broads and living it up in your life of luxury you good lookińg, intelligent, hard-working, better than everyone else "Man of Mystery." 

-EYE

thanks i definitely will. you keep collecting social security and sitting on the couch everyday playing the ponies at night my man. not a mystery at all. dodge the question? lol ive never stopped anybody from telling me who they were and id gladly introduce myself to them if they are ever at balmoral/maywood/or any of the OTBS i frequent out near mokena or on 115th and corliss.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »

The guy isn't worth wasting any time, Eye.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
tomedison

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2013, 03:23:39 PM »

The guy isn't worth wasting any time, Eye.

should be thankful i bring some truth to these forums.
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2013, 03:29:40 PM »

thanks i definitely will. you keep collecting social security and sitting on the couch everyday playing the ponies at night my man. not a mystery at all. dodge the question? lol ive never stopped anybody from telling me who they were and id gladly introduce myself to them if they are ever at balmoral/maywood/or any of the OTBS i frequent out near mokena or on 115th and corliss.

You can bash me all you want... Doesn't bother me.  

Point of the matter is, you are scared to come out and say who you really are... How are you going to gladly introduce yourself to anybody when nobody knows who you are Mystery Man...?  Am I supposed to go to the OTB's and tracks looking for handsome young men with a babe on each arm..? Then I'm supposed to go up to this Mystery handsome young man and say "Hi there, I'm Joe Schmo from the barntowire forum.. I was just wondering if you are TomEdison on the same forum..?"  

Yeah.. Ok pal.. I'll do that.. If you had no problem with anyone knowing who you were you'd let us all know right here in this thread.. If there's at least one thing I can give Screwball Woodall credit for, it's the fact that he spews his garbage under his own name and doesn't hide behind a computer.. (Well for you Mystery Man.. I'm sure it's not a computer you're hiding behind. It's got to be the latest smartphone or most state of the art tablet that you're hiding behind..!). I know a lot of young, rich, highly successful people have those so I figured you would too..

I also know a lot of young, rich, highly successful people don't go on Internet forums to talk about how young, rich, and highly successful they are... But, to each their own!  

-EYE
tomedison

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2013, 03:34:33 PM »

You can bash me all you want... Doesn't bother me.  

Point of the matter is, you are scared to come out and say who you really are... How are you going to gladly introduce yourself to anybody when nobody knows who you are Mystery Man...?  Am I supposed to go to the OTB's and tracks looking for handsome young men with a babe on each arm..? Then I'm supposed to go up to this Mystery handsome young man and say "Hi there, I'm Joe Schmo from the barntowire forum.. I was just wondering if you are TomEdison on the same forum..?"  

Yeah.. Ok pal.. I'll do that.. If you had no problem with anyone knowing who you were you'd let us all know right here in this thread.. If there's at least one thing I can give Screwball Woodall credit for, it's the fact that he spews his garbage under his own name and doesn't hide behind a computer.. (Well for you Mystery Man.. I'm sure it's not a computer you're hiding behind. It's got to be the latest smartphone or most state of the art tablet that you're hiding behind..!). I know a lot of young, rich, highly successful people have those so I figured you would too..

I also know a lot of young, rich, highly successful people don't go on Internet forums to talk about how young, rich, and highly successful they are... But, to each their own!  

-EYE

okkkk buddy and nope im on a lenovo computer regular desktop overlooking millenium park from work. nobody needs to know who i am. and i could really care less. most of the people on these forums suck. i speak the truth anybody in illinois racing knows what i say is correct esp the cheats.
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »

okkkk buddy and nope im on a lenovo computer regular desktop overlooking millenium park from work. nobody needs to know who i am. and i could really care less. most of the people on these forums suck. i speak the truth anybody in illinois racing knows what i say is correct esp the cheats.

Not much of a response there Mr. Smart and Successful...?  What's wrong??  If you want to seem legit you may want to try using capital letters in your sentences..  Does your high profile job allow you to type like that when you're preparing documents?  You may be smarter than some but you definitely aren't smarter than me, and I can absolutely guarantee that!  Enjoy your view of the beautiful Chicago skyline on this late Friday afternoon Mr. Big Baller! 

-EYE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: