Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 05:56:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW YORK METS!!!!!!  (Read 21056 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2013, 12:13:27 PM »

laffey is gone   thank god   now dump hefner and bring up Collin McHugh (2-0, 0.50) who is starting for the 51's today
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:16:23 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »

bullpen comes thru today whopee beer beer they came into the game with the highest era for any bullpen in baseball  gee was good .  i like the way parnell looks this year
now let's fix the backend of the rotation
Report to moderator   Logged

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2013, 04:23:40 PM »

Why is there no OT IN THE SUBJECT ?  This is a harness site with only harness topics, right ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
Dude, its the only topic that Sam sounds educated in!
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2013, 04:27:43 PM »

laffey is gone   thank god   now dump hefner and bring up Collin McHugh (2-0, 0.50) who is starting for the 51's today

thumbs up
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

thumbs up
then the next move surely would be Montero to the 51s.  Jonkers, PM me if you get info on Montero's next start at NYSEG.  I smell a road trip to see the guy while I still can.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2013, 05:30:15 PM »

Dude, its the only topic that Sam sounds educated in!

i guess posting 57 winners in a row is not educated laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2013, 01:18:44 AM »

i guess posting 57 winners in a row is not educated laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Sam I think its sometime silly posting 1-9 bets but that your thing. If that's what gains your interest in harness racing than that's a good thing. Judging from your extreme hot streak coupled with rebates, you are making a killing and thats great trophy trophy trophy trophy thumbs up thumbs up

Your Met analysis is impressing our BTW posters...keep it going SAM thumbs up thumbs up ( beer trophy
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:39:55 PM by the exactorman » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2013, 07:15:10 AM »

Sam I think it extremely silly posting 1-9 bets but that your thing. If that's what gains your interest in harness racing than that's a good thing. Judging from your extreme hot streak coupled with rebates, you are making a killing and that great trophy trophy trophy trophy thumbs up thumbs up

Your Met analysis is impressing our BTW posters best...keep in going SAM thumbs up thumbs up beer

hey thanks for the kind words  not all the horses are 1-9 and i bet many horses to win i have found my niche for making money. i have love to see the best, the horses i bet are mostly all quality  i can't remember the last claimer i bet   believe me there are 1-9 claimers out there. i wish the best for the mets also  i hope they find the quality to compete

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »

EM, that's what I was saying referring to Sam's Mets knowledge.  It's a MUCH more enjoyable read than the lockies.  If that's his thing then go with it.  I don't gamble professionally or even pretend to.  I go to the races to have fun, hopefully with friends.  At this point in my life I refuse to go to the track alone or bet live racing over the net hence why I'm much more inclined to go with Sam posting about Matt Harvey's God like start and Wheelers AAA struggles.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »

EM, that's what I was saying referring to Sam's Mets knowledge.  It's a MUCH more enjoyable read than the lockies.  If that's his thing then go with it.  I don't gamble professionally or even pretend to.  I go to the races to have fun, hopefully with friends.  At this point in my life I refuse to go to the track alone or bet live racing over the net hence why I'm much more inclined to go with Sam posting about Matt Harvey's God like start and Wheelers AAA struggles.

your not a gambler so you do not have knowledge about making money doing it. i do this is like a second business for me. so let's leave my lockies out of the conversation on the mets thread and let's talk mets baseball

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2013, 02:04:45 PM »

your not a gambler so you do not have knowledge about making money doing it. i do this is like a second business for me. so let's leave my lockies out of the conversation on the mets thread and let's talk mets baseball
au contraire mi amigo my friend, my income is derived from the business of gambling.  I know several people who THINK they're pros and have an unbeatable system yet when I look at their p/l they're deep in the hole for the year and it's only April 22.  I gamble for fun.  If I need a few bucks I'll grind it out at the poker table where I can use my knowledge of how people act to my advantage.  I also know the rebate systems of a few of the ADWs out there and know that you don't get what you claim to get, unless of course you're betting off shore which in that case be careful about the government housing your money at some point.  And yes I do know that ibetmohegan's rebates are disgustingly low.
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2013, 02:17:07 PM »

Nothing I HATE more than participating in threads that have been hijacked to talk racing  hijack (How dare you talk racing on a sacred Mets thread.  doh )

but can the Pocono rebate program be worse than the the Parx rebate program?  Parx schedule is not bad for BIG bettors, but embarrassingly bad for moderate bettors.
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2013, 02:20:53 PM »

Nothing I HATE more than participating in threads that have been hijacked to talk racing  hijack (How dare you talk racing on a sacred Mets thread.  doh )

but can the Pocono rebate program be worse than the the Parx rebate program?  Parx schedule is not bad for BIG bettors, but embarrassingly bad for moderate bettors.
ibetmohegan gets you $5 for every $370 bet  thats 1.35% for those scoring at home
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2013, 02:53:02 PM »

back the mets     marcum pitched 5 shutout innings in a simulated game in florida should start sat vs phillies

nimmo , the former #1 pick is on fire and should be moved up to port st lucie advanced a or to aa

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/mets/post/_/id/65077/season-going-zimmo-for-brandon-nimmo

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2013, 02:55:19 PM »

back the mets     marcum pitched 5 shutout innings in a simulated game in florida should start sat vs phillies

nimmo , the former #1 pick is on fire and should be moved up to port st lucie advanced a or to aa

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/mets/post/_/id/65077/season-going-zimmo-for-brandon-nimmo
so you gonna make a road trip to see Nimmo when he hits Binghamton?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2013, 04:49:34 PM »

hum  hum  head shake popcorn

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: April 23, 2013, 06:23:28 AM »

lagares was doing well at triple is being called up  niewy going down nice to see them bring up the kids doing well

http://metsmerizedonline.com/2013/04/juan-lagares-likely-to-make-mlb-debut-for-mets-on-tuesday.html

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: April 23, 2013, 06:41:28 AM »

lagares was doing well at triple is being called up  niewy going down nice to see them bring up the kids doing well

http://metsmerizedonline.com/2013/04/juan-lagares-likely-to-make-mlb-debut-for-mets-on-tuesday.html
Great post Sam. I knew very little about Lagares.  thumbs up thumbs up
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: April 23, 2013, 06:48:25 AM »

young reliever, leathersich, to keep a eye on one of many great young arms the mets have in the minors.  not blazing fast but hides to ball well

In six appearances for Double-A Binghamton, LHP Jack Leathersich has allowed four hits and seven walks with 12 strikeouts in 7 2/3 innings of relief.

Leathersich has allowed only 61 hits with 151 strikeouts in 92 1/3 innings in his minor league career.

During the off-season, Metsí special assistant J.P. Ricciardi told a group of season ticket holders at Citi Field Leathersich could make an impact at the Major League level this season.

Leathersich, 22, was the Metsí fifth round selection in the 2011 first-year player draft.

Michael Baron, MetsBlog.com:

I had the opportunity to watch Leathersich in St. Lucie last season, and he was impressive in the sense that he isnít tall, but he hides the ball so well ó especially against left-handers ó and he misses a lot of bats as a result. He seems to be doing similar things at Double-A Binghamton now, which indicates the learning curve could be very small for him. Leathersich reminds me a little of Billy Wagner in terms of his size and build, although Leathersich doesnít throw as hard as Wagner did.

Leathersich got off to a fantastic start while in Savannah last season, as he was mostly unhittable in the early part of the season, striking batters out to a tune of nearly 14 per nine innings. While he didnít disappoint with his strikeouts upon being promoted to St. Lucie (he struck out more than 14 batters per nine innings), he struggled a bit, which led to an inconsistent finish to his season. He is still having a few issues with command, but heís been able to overcome those struggles by striking a ton of hitters out. Eventually, he will have to cut down on the walks in order to succeed at higher levels, and hopefully that comes for him soon. He is an interesting talent in the system and is clearly on the teamís radar ó considering heís left-handed and can dominate, I expect he will get a lot of attention in the coming months as he progresses through Binghamton and into the upper levels of the organization.

Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: April 23, 2013, 02:04:30 PM »

How about our newest centerfielder, Juan Logares?  Will be roaming Citi Field next time the Mets face a lefty.

Was hitting .340 in Las Vegas -- but that's Vegas.
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »

Great post Sam. I knew very little about Lagares.  thumbs up thumbs up
Saw him 2x when called up to Binghamton in 2011.  At the time a sloppy fielding shortstop who hit .390 in 35 or so games in his original call up to AA.  He's gained a little pop in the bat since then and according to reports is doing a very good job in the outfield after his position switch.
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #196 on: April 23, 2013, 04:01:18 PM »

and I forgot to mention a VERY personable kid.  Spent the entire hour of the Pre-Sandy dry rain delay on the first base fence signing and talking to fans.  The pre-Sandy game was crazy.  Was supposed to be fireworks night, Reyes was rehabbing, signed stuff for about 4 minutes.  Lagares totally showed up his big league mate in the fan interaction department.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: April 24, 2013, 07:08:45 AM »

the mets #4 prospect is learning and getting better  we won't see till next yr in bigs as mets don't rush their pitchers could be at aa  later this yr

Noah Syndergaard hurled six effective innings on Tuesday night, but the St. Lucie bullpen gave up two runs over the final three innings as the Charlotte Stone Crabs topped St. Lucie, 3-2.

In the first, second, fourth, and sixth innings Ė Syndergaard set the side down in order. He allowed only three hits and the only run that crossed under his watch was due to a passed ball. This was probably the sharpest we have seen Noah Syndergaard look since he joined our organization. The six innings matched a career-high.

MUST WATCH TV HARVEY TONIGHT  ESPN!!!!

Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: April 24, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »

and I forgot to mention a VERY personable kid.  Spent the entire hour of the Pre-Sandy dry rain delay on the first base fence signing and talking to fans.  The pre-Sandy game was crazy.  Was supposed to be fireworks night, Reyes was rehabbing, signed stuff for about 4 minutes.  Lagares totally showed up his big league mate in the fan interaction department.

Showed a real nice stroke last night.
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2013, 01:13:19 PM »

Based upon last night's chatter in the TV box, I think Montero might be up shortly.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: