Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 20, 2014, 03:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW YORK METS!!!!!!  (Read 20834 times)
SON OF JOR-EL

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2013, 11:18:55 AM »

No depth in starting rotation, weak bullpen, bad defense, & marginal hitting adds up to a long season.
LETS GO METS!!!
Mets will be world series champs within 3yrs- book it jk!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2013, 11:44:44 AM »

Mets will be world series champs within 3yrs- book it jk!!!!!!

thumbs up thumbs up
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »

thumbs up thumbs up

yonkers  you never told us about you trip to binghamton

may the horse be with you
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »

all this talk for a team that in my opinion is not very good that so far has no wins vs. teams with winning records

they will not win 78 games
Loyalty my man, we aren't Yankees fans....
Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2013, 12:34:33 PM »

yonkers  you never told us about you trip to binghamton
he doesn't make trips to Binghamton.  Wally Backman used to send him a limo when he was managing there. 
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2013, 03:39:09 PM »

there are some diehard mets here having fun and rooting for their team no mater how bad they have been the last few yrs and will be this year. have a little respect for loyal fans who stay with their team thru the hard times

lighten up tough guy

I am just offering my opinion of the team for this season without interjecting any personal opinions about other posters

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2013, 03:46:30 PM »

luv you harry thumbs up

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2013, 05:13:25 PM »

luv you harry thumbs up

I do prefer ladies

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2013, 09:10:31 PM »

how about harvey again tonight 4 and 0    7 innings  4 hits, 1 run 7 strikeouts   outduels strasberg  he was gutty in the seventh with the bases loaded and he got out of it.  i loved it when the crowd started chanting" harvey's better " now we have the backend of rotation and will get bombed the next two games

BRING UP THE KIDS

SON OF JOR-EL

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2013, 10:43:32 PM »

how about harvey again tonight 4 and 0    7 innings  4 hits, 1 run 7 strikeouts   outduels strasberg  he was gutty in the seventh with the bases loaded and he got out of it.  i loved it when the crowd started chanting" harvey's better " now we have the backend of rotation and will get bombed the next two games

BRING UP THE KIDS
thumbs up thumbs up
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2013, 03:39:04 AM »

BRING UP THE KIDS
Only reason why Wheeler is not up now is strictly business. If he comes up after June the Mets gain a year of super 2 status meaning he can't take the Mets to arbitration for 3 years or something like that. The answer for the Mets was supposed to be Markham but he's been hurt since spring training. In any event Harvey was great last night especially picking up Murphy and getting out of the bases loaded no out jam trophy trophy
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2013, 07:41:55 AM »

wheeler is not coming up for a long while pitching horible at 3 aaa   Zack Wheeler was charged with four earned runs on three hits and six walks while striking out four in 4 1/3 innings. He threw a season-high 108 pitches.

Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2013, 10:47:01 AM »

If the D-boys can produce consistent pop like last night, it could be fun all the way to September.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2013, 11:22:36 AM »

If the D-boys can produce consistent pop like last night, it could be fun all the way to September.

i know you are a huge fan but you have to be real the back end of the rotation is a mess and they have no bullpen   keep your eyes on the young kids and we could be contending in 2 yrs it is not going to happen this year sorry , i wish too but got to be real

Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2013, 11:26:02 AM »

Harveys Better, Harveys better,

I did not make it to the B Mets game, too cold for me, I am a hot weather fan
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2013, 04:03:15 PM »

can we please RELEASE LAFFEY   HE STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bang head bang head bang head bang head

bring up a kid

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2013, 04:34:28 PM »

i know you are a huge fan but you have to be real the back end of the rotation is a mess and they have no bullpen   keep your eyes on the young kids and we could be contending in 2 yrs it is not going to happen this year sorry , i wish too but got to be real
when Sam makes quality, coherent and thoughtful posts like this it tells me the chalkeater/lockie BS is strictly for attention.   He's dead on about the back end.  The minors have enough arms that if even just half of them work out, they have a shot to be a very good team for a long time.  Wheeler and Havens for Stanton anyone?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »

when Sam makes quality, coherent and thoughtful posts like this it tells me the chalkeater/lockie BS is strictly for attention.   He's dead on about the back end.  The minors have enough arms that if even just half of them work out, they have a shot to be a very good team for a long time.  Wheeler and Havens for Stanton anyone?

alex love you mets stuff but  you should stay away from the lockies where i win tons of money   check my%   it is a great way to make money for me

chalkies make money , with money management and rebates

Alex Trotbeck

« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2013, 05:31:20 PM »

alex love you mets stuff but  you should stay away from the lockies where i win tons of money   check my%   it is a great way to make money for me

chalkies make money , with money management and rebates
really, reading your baseball stuff tells me you really don't know much about racing and post the lockie garbage for attention... you're SUCH a better read with this
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2013, 06:43:43 AM »

really, reading your baseball stuff tells me you really don't know much about racing and post the lockie garbage for attention... you're SUCH a better read with this

YEAH REALLY    have not had a losing bet all year and i don't post all my bets   two sure lockies coming up early in the week   watch the selection area.  i spend 2 hrs a day studying   first in the afternoon i go thru all the dowmloaded programs i look at every track's past performance. imean every track from fraser downs to the big m and in between. as i doing that i download anything interesting.  then i study the downloads and pick out the ones i might bet. then i go to the video replays of those making the cut. then after the replays i have my possible bets.

the mets and giants are my second love   harness racing is my first

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »

time to move  montero to  triple a   if he continues to pitch great there bring him up to the big club

ENOUGH OF HEFNER AND LAFFEY    PLEASE!!!!

Rafael Montero  (pictured) was effective again: 6 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 6 K. Once again, he threw lots of strikes – 68% (65 of 95).

His four-start line: 1.59 ERA, 22.2 IP, 15 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 1 HR, 1 BB, 27 K, .183 opponents’ average. He’s the owner of a 1% walk rate and a 32% strikeout rate.  That’s a pretty remarkable four-start run for the 22-year old.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2013, 09:31:59 AM »

Why is there no OT IN THE SUBJECT ?  This is a harness site with only harness topics, right ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2013, 09:54:37 AM »

same reason there are hundreds of other threads that don't talk horses and do not have ot.  you must be having a boring sunday to worry about this laughing guy laughing guy

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2013, 10:28:07 AM »

same reason there are hundreds of other threads that don't talk horses and do not have ot.  you must be having a boring sunday to worry about this laughing guy laughing guy
Just fine until you had to come up with a typical assine answer(alliteration).
Did you not see  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm ? Obviously not.  bang head bang head bang head
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2013, 12:11:29 PM »

Just fine until you had to come up with a typical assine answer(alliteration).
Did you not see  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm ? Obviously not.  bang head bang head bang head

don't you get it and have to answer with some assine answer    i was JOKING BACK

OBVIOUSLY NOT

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: