Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 04:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Those Horrid "Hator's" and "Bashor's" Have Killededed A Once-Great Sport  (Read 571 times)
Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2013, 10:53:20 AM »

http://www.crosbysucks.com/

"Why is this ALOUD?"

"Its like yelling MOVIE in a crowded firehouse!"

"Its BAD"

"Meat me at the hockey rink if any are LEFT and I will perform's upon you a beating-up!"

"If you dont like Cindy Crosbie why are you make Posting's on he?"

Report to moderator   Logged

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 12:25:05 PM »

I didn't know such a web site existed. I love the picture of the diver. Great stuff.
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »

Isn't that marevlous?  But many of the regulars on harness boards, including more than a few here, would be utterly scandalized if such a thing were to pop up about harness racing or one of its participants.

More's the pity. 

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 02:08:43 PM »

Isn't that marevlous?  But many of the regulars on harness boards, including more than a few here, would be utterly scandalized if such a thing were to pop up about harness racing or one of its participants.

More's the pity. 

That's an understatement. The same fate might be orded for you as was done to the poor animal that said spring would arrive, only to be wrong while we continue to get snow in the northeast.
Are you familiar with the ruling from an Ohio judge. head shake head shake
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 02:11:18 PM »

Wha?

--Winston Churchill
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 02:38:39 PM »

Wha?

An Ohio Prosecutor speaking tongue-in -cheek seeked the death penalty for Punxsutawney Phil for predicting an early spring. On this forum they wouldn't be joking.
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 03:19:03 PM »

LOL.  I didn't know about this. Cheesy

P.S.  "sought"  Wink

--Winston Churchill
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »

http://www.crosbysucks.com/

"Why is this ALOUD?"

"Its like yelling MOVIE in a crowded firehouse!"

"Its BAD"

"Meat me at the hockey rink if any are LEFT and I will perform's upon you a beating-up!"

"If you dont like Cindy Crosbie why are you make Posting's on he?"

There was a poster here recently with the same style of posting....Tilly, or frilly, or dilly or, something like that. You two would really get along i'm guessing. beer
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 03:51:15 PM »

How's the jockey-handicapping going?  Wink  I hear Jose Ortiz may have a hangnail.  Make a note.

--Winston Churchill
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:20 AM »

There was a poster here recently with the same style of posting....Tilly, or frilly, or dilly or, something like that. You two would really get along i'm guessing. beer

I am getting killededed with his stupid jokes.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 08:25:31 AM »

OMG, because of the horrid "hator's" site about Sindey Crumbsly, NO-ONE showwed up at the Kolaseum last nihgt at the Islandor's-Pengwens game, only 14,888 people!!  A seat in our row was OPEN!!  The hators and theyre "haterade" and there insiddious use of the unfair tactic of "truth" have murderized Hockie!!

--Winston Churchill
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 08:15:50 PM »

14,500 at the Coliseum today for Nabby's shutout win, and most, my son and I included,  joined joyously in the ceremonial singing of "If you know the Rangers suck, clap your hands."

Healthy sports thrive on such things.  Dying ones?  Well, you know the rest.

--Winston Churchill
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 08:25:29 PM »

14,500 at the Coliseum today for Nabby's shutout win, and most, my son and I included,  joined joyously in the ceremonial singing of "If you know the Rangers suck, clap your hands."

Healthy sports thrive on such things.  Dying ones?  Well, you know the rest.

Nothing was better than an entire section yelling after an Islander goal, FU Sam Rosen its a power play goal. trophy
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 08:52:50 PM »

Now they get their jollies when Crosby gets dropped.  Some things are just beautiful in and of themselves.

--Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: