Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 07:29:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIGER WOODS  (Read 1114 times)
MR.DALRAE

Ignore
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:12:48 AM »

WITH TIGER ON A REGULAR AND FREQUENT SEX LIFE. THE PGA BETTER WATCH OUT. CAN YOU SAY AT LEAST 2 MAJORS THIS YEAR.GO GETM TIGER. HOPE YOU HAVE ENDURANCE LINDSEY
Report to moderator   Logged
TheRedMile

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:41:12 AM »

WITH TIGER ON A REGULAR AND FREQUENT SEX LIFE. THE PGA BETTER WATCH OUT. CAN YOU SAY AT LEAST 2 MAJORS THIS YEAR.GO GETM TIGER. HOPE YOU HAVE ENDURANCE LINDSEY

i was thinking 3 majors but 2 will be enuff to make the racist haters cry in their soup
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 12:07:51 PM »

I'd like to see him win any major this year & get him back on track.  More than one would be very special.  2 best chances, I believe are the first 2 at Augusta & Merion.

Nice start at Arnie's place today (-3) as he tries to regain the #1 spot with a win.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
MR.DALRAE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »

Seems to be rolling it alot better since steves putting tip.keep it up mr woods
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 01:54:19 PM »

i was thinking 3 majors but 2 will be enuff to make the racist haters cry in their soup

So if you don't root for Tiger you're a racist?  What a dumb statement.  I happen to cheer for Tiger, probably more so now than ever but if you don't it doesn't make you racist.

I never cheered for Colin Montgomerie does that make me anti-white?  Anti-Scot?  Come on now.

His putting has been very good since Strickers help and his new caddie seems to keep him more grounded, just my opinion.
MR.DALRAE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 02:01:38 PM »

seems to be in the right frame of mind
TheRedMile

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 02:25:46 PM »

no,actually you are the one with the dunb statement.
nowhere did i say if you do not cheer for tiger you are a racist.
i just know there are some who are racist who cheer against him and everything he does.

So if you don't root for Tiger you're a racist?  What a dumb statement.  I happen to cheer for Tiger, probably more so now than ever but if you don't it doesn't make you racist.

I never cheered for Colin Montgomerie does that make me anti-white?  Anti-Scot?  Come on now.

His putting has been very good since Strickers help and his new caddie seems to keep him more grounded, just my opinion.
Racepony

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 02:28:46 PM »

The guy is worth half a billion dollars.
His sex life has never stagnated.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 03:57:25 PM »

The guy is worth half a billion dollars.

Tiger made it back to the top among highest endorsements, netting $55 million (just in endorsements) for 2012.

With regards to Niatross' statement, I know what he meant, which was more of a holier-than-thou thing compared to a racist thing.  There have always been Tiger-haters, some due to racism, some who just root against successful people & then there are some who really hate & found joy in his human, manly errors.  They will not forgive because they hated him to begin with.  They likely need therapy or at the very least a visit to their place of worship or whatever it is they believe in.

He's made plenty of mistakes, no different from any of us.  I am glad to see him on the right track in golf, which is where he should be looked up to because he is the greatest ever.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 04:01:10 PM »

Tiger made it back to the top among highest endorsements, netting $55 million (just in endorsements) for 2012.

With regards to Niatross' statement, I know what he meant, which was more of a holier-than-thou thing compared to a racist thing.  There have always been Tiger-haters, some due to racism, some who just root against successful people & then there are some who really hate & found joy in his human, manly errors.  They will not forgive because they hated him to begin with.  They likely need therapy or at the very least a visit to their place of worship or whatever it is they believe in.

He's made plenty of mistakes, no different from any of us.  I am glad to see him on the right track in golf, which is where he should be looked up to because he is the greatest ever.
You are in the wrong line of work Dolfan,you should have been a Publicist~~~

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 05:53:41 PM »

No getting around this one - that was one terrible finish today.  Looked like he was gonna breeze past everyone & then bogie, bogie, bogie.  Ouch!

park ranger

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »

Tiger was much better today.
Shot a 66
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 06:38:11 PM »

If he's going to start putting like he did today, he will be a factor everytime again. That isnt easy to do, however. It also didnt hurt that the tee ball that was snapping O.B. hit a tree and stayed in....doesnt hurt to be lucky either. Great (not just good) AND lucky? Unstoppable.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 12:15:07 AM »

If he's going to start putting like he did today, he will be a factor everytime again. That isnt easy to do, however. It also didnt hurt that the tee ball that was snapping O.B. hit a tree and stayed in....doesnt hurt to be lucky either. Great (not just good) AND lucky? Unstoppable.

He should win today by open lengths (three strokes or more).

Even if he doesn't, he will win today.

Too bad Justin Rose took such a dirt nap late in the round.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 09:22:41 AM »

Tiger always said you need to have luck on your side to win.  Still, Tiger cashed in with a great save there, unlike Rose who was also lucky to be in bounds on 14 & still made bogey. 

Bet you weren't thinking how lucky Tiger was to land in that divot on 18.

That will likely be the best putting round by anyone all year.

Going for 6 out of his last 20 today.  Want to revise those thoughts about his domination?

Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 11:41:49 AM »

Tiger always said you need to have luck on your side to win.  Still, Tiger cashed in with a great save there, unlike Rose who was also lucky to be in bounds on 14 & still made bogey. 

Bet you weren't thinking how lucky Tiger was to land in that divot on 18.

That will likely be the best putting round by anyone all year.

Going for 6 out of his last 20 today.  Want to revise those thoughts about his domination?

That whole "landed in a sand filled divot" thing is PR for them. They're the best players in the world, it isnt a hard shot. 6 for 20 is seriously good. Great even, but he still doesnt "dominate" like before, and likely never will again.
 (I will add, as mentioned, if he gets REALLY confident with the putter, then I will revise, until then, he was always going to still win, but not the 9 times a year like he used to.)

He still has to win today, and I would expect him to, beings that the 9 courses he OWNS, he usually doesnt miss on.

I'll be watching, for sure.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 07:59:11 PM »

That whole "landed in a sand filled divot" thing is PR for them. They're the best players in the world, it isnt a hard shot. 6 for 20 is seriously good. Great even, but he still doesnt "dominate" like before, and likely never will again.
 (I will add, as mentioned, if he gets REALLY confident with the putter, then I will revise, until then, he was always going to still win, but not the 9 times a year like he used to.)

He still has to win today, and I would expect him to, beings that the 9 courses he OWNS, he usually doesnt miss on.

I'll be watching, for sure.

Sand filled divots - remember Payne Stewart in the '98 US Open at Olympic?

But by & large, I agree that these guys handle that shot however they do lose some accuracy. 

The 9 win seasons - still a real possibility.  As you know I've said before, I believe the competition is actually less than it was.  Yeah, Rory will be back but who else is really there that will build a career like Phil, Vijay or Ernie?  It's certainly not Luke Donald or Webb Simpson or Kuchar or Rose or Mahan...  Bubba doesn't have the head, Dustin hasn't gone forward, Fowler, I don't think so.  You can make a strong case for Keegan Bradley or Schwartzel I guess but that's just speculation.

No one in history has ever "owned" as many courses as Tiger.  And the way he shuts out the crowd's noises & yelling on a regular basis, which I now have experienced 1st hand, it's pure legendary.  When you put it all together it's just mind boggling.  And that's why we are so hooked.

No doubt in my mind that he is bigger than the PGA Tour.

Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 08:16:33 AM »

I do remember Payne Stewart in 98'....isnt a tough shot...I dont care what anyone says...back it up in your stance, and hit it. Stewart really got psyched out by that shot. No biggie. Tiger's presence may be bigger than the tour, as they like to say, "he doesnt move the needle, he IS the needle"....but the tour is the tour. Same as Jack was, only thing different was there were more GREAT players in the 70's than now. There was no where near the depth of talent, but the 6 or 8 GREAT players back then were much more prevalent. We will see.

pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2013, 10:15:52 AM »

I wonder if Tiger helped Steve Stricker with any part of his game? Seems to be the fair thing to do since Tiger said he is much better at putting since he helped him.

Tiger's words not mine
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »

Fowler making 8  thumbs down on the 16th hole....wow. 179 yards...then drop and chunk another one like Joe Smuck from Smuckville....perhaps intimidation? Perhaps just a pathetic effort? Who knows, but there's not a reason on Earth for a professional to be intimidated. I root for Tiger and want him winning, but I want him winning, BEATING, his fellow players, not because they lose. I realize its not on Tiger for that, but damn, 179 yards is a 7 or easy 6 for most of those guys....

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 12:41:53 PM »

Rickie is a good kid too - great personality.  Felt pretty bad for him, especially after that Tin Cup moment, fat the wedge & hold out your hand: "Gimme another, Romeo".

To say Tiger didn't win it is not true.  1st page of leader board - Tiger's 70 was as good as anyone.

He's stumbled in the last few holes for each win - he was that far out in front & therefor that much better than everyone else.

Did Jack have stronger competition?  I don't know & I don't know how anyone can know.  In the 70's, Miller had his few years, Trevino convinced himself that he couldn't win at Augusta, Arnie was washed.  Then who?  Watson figured out how to beat Jack, Weiskopf couldn't beat anyone.  Irwin & Floyd were certainly not as strong as Els & Singh & Mickelson.

The depth thing you mentioned is how Yang, Beem, Campbell, Cabrera, Immelman & Zach broke through for their moment of beating Tiger.

Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 01:32:36 PM »

Professionals in the hunt shouldnt make 8's on gimme par 5's. On this I will do my best Johnny Miller. Choking is choking.

As for the comparison's....Weiskopf, Trevino, Watson, Miller, Player, Ballesteros, I mean, the great players were always there...Jack just beat them. It is what it is. Tiger is great, make no mistake, I just want to see him win like he did against Bob May....not because the guy nipping his heels chunks 2 in the water. No biggie.

TheRedMile

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 02:55:17 PM »

CONGRATS TO THE #1 RANKED GOLFER IN THE WORLD.
THEY WERE ONLY HOLDING THE RANKING UNTIL YOU RETURNED.
WE ALL HAVE FALLEN AT LEAST ONCE IN OUR LIVES BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN THE HATERS WHAT GREATNESS REALLY IS.

LOOK OUT JACK AND SAM BECAUSE TIGER IS BACK !
APPRENTICE

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 02:55:58 PM »

SAM CANT GOLF laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 02:59:12 PM »

CONGRATS TO THE #1 RANKED GOLFER IN THE WORLD.
THEY WERE ONLY HOLDING THE RANKING UNTIL YOU RETURNED.
WE ALL HAVE FALLEN AT LEAST ONCE IN OUR LIVES BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN THE HATERS WHAT GREATNESS REALLY IS.

LOOK OUT JACK AND SAM BECAUSE TIGER IS BACK !

Where is the avatar sarcasm

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: