Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 10:48:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vernon Downs one week to qualifiers (4/2), season starts 4/12...PRESS NIGHT 4/9!  (Read 496 times)
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« on: March 26, 2013, 10:07:46 AM »

Qualifiers are 4/2 and 4/5 with a special press night on 4/9.

As I mentioned early last season, the audio and video is under new contract with a company in Maryland.   You will see noticeable improvements.

Jim Moran will be back again this year.

Promotions and giveaways will again fill the on track attendance with excitement.

No question Jeff Gural and Jason Settlemoir along with their entire staff are committed to making racing in Central New York a reality again.

Thanks team. 

Report to moderator   Logged
Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:11:17 AM »

Are you in the Ukrainian cartel, or the porcine one... or BOTH?  Wink

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »

Are you in the Ukrainian cartel, or the porcine one... or BOTH?  Wink

My cartel is legit 100%.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 03:27:35 PM »

Now I can ask for a room with a view. beer
harrylare

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 03:31:18 PM »

Jim Moran bobbleheads?
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 03:35:58 PM »

Awesome !!!!    thumbs up

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »

Jim Moran bobbleheads?

see you there! (again) dude
and at Chester (again) hopefully this summer to discuss the knuckleheads at btw some more thumbs up laughing guy

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
harrylare

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »

Super Stakes Sunday at Pocono this year. Doubt I'll be heading to Chester but who knows.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 03:50:29 PM »

Super Stakes Sunday at Pocono this year.

You know im there! thumbs up
 heart PA trotter Racing heart

Herve Filion
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 03:56:55 PM »

Super Stakes Sunday at Pocono this year. Doubt I'll be heading to Chester but who knows.

I wouldn't go to any PA tracks.   They hate fans and gamblers.
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 04:06:41 PM »

thumbs up

Agree....Chester sucks....and YES I been there at least 10 times.....  They offer the fan NOTHING except Tony Lukes house of diarrhea  !!   I only went because they used to have a cute blonde bartender that made sulky the best Bloody marys !! and my friends horse ran there on Sundays....    The "Italian" restaurant has the worst pizza I ever had....    like I said....it  is a track that had potential....but nobody goes there....the racing sucks... in a word.....BORING !!!!!!      The Meadowlands is 100 times better....100% FACT ! 

Here is a tip.....Stop playing that dumb a s s music on the patio.....it is too loud and annoying.....  80's ...ughhhhhh

trotter

cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 04:25:58 PM »

thumbs up

Agree....Chester sucks....and YES I been there at least 10 times.....  They offer the fan NOTHING except Tony Lukes house of diarrhea  !!   I only went because they used to have a cute blonde bartender that made sulky the best Bloody marys !! and my friends horse ran there on Sundays....    The "Italian" restaurant has the worst pizza I ever had....    like I said....it  is a track that had potential....but nobody goes there....the racing sucks... in a word.....BORING !!!!!!      The Meadowlands is 100 times better....100% FACT ! 

Here is a tip.....Stop playing that dumb a s s music on the patio.....it is too loud and annoying.....  80's ...ughhhhhh

trotter

your friends horse "ran" there, eh? laughing guy laughing guy
i think we've heard enough outta you.... laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
think maybe 2 or 3 would've been enough but TEN dunno
 trotter/ geezer heart's PA Racing too dude

EXPOSED! laughing guy

i heard No Doubt on the patio music track this Sunday (as i was being treated like royalty as seen in "another thread")....as well as some sweet 80's jams thumbs up
keep spinnin the great tunes dude

Herve Filion
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »

Yes 10 times.....I gave the track a shot......Always on Sundays..  PHL disappointed me....If they treated you like royalty...that's great !!   always nice when the track appreciates you're business...  But I can HONESTLY Say.....PHL Sucks...... it is a horrible harness track.....decent facility......but cannot compare to the thrill of being LIVE at the meadowlands...If you are a fan of harness racing.....you cannot honestly believe PHL can hold a candle to the NEW BIG M !!   

trophy     trophy   GOD BLESS JEFF GURAL !!!! 

trotter

cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »

Yes 10 times.....I gave the track a shot......Always on Sundays..  PHL disappointed me....If they treated you like royalty...that's great !!   always nice when the track appreciates you're business...  But I can HONESTLY Say.....PHL Sucks...... it is a horrible harness track.....decent facility......but cannot compare to the thrill of being LIVE at the meadowlands...If you are a fan of harness racing.....you cannot honestly believe PHL can hold a candle to the NEW BIG M !!   

trophy     trophy   GOD BLESS JEFF GURAL !!!! 

trotter

well, the swamp def. has a much different "smell" than harrahs philly....ill give it that. harrahs is clean as a whistle  the big m is showing its age but that will all change soon thumbs up
i think its all the jiffy pop hats by the doors but that place stinks to high hell of cheap purfume and something i have yet to identify Undecided everytime i come inside from watching a race. Lips Sealed

would i rather bet the big m on a sunday afternoon?  i dunno the place aint open laughing guy
so guess what?   harrahs philly gets my business on the days they race.

Herve Filion
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 04:50:21 PM »

That's why I went.... the sunday racing...  I love harness racing....But it disappointed me so much...... and there was never any crowd...except this loudmouth golfer who was always at the bar......who always had a bandage on his nose....prob from getting punched...The New Meadowlands is very clean for a facility that is supposed to be torn down......I cannot agree .....If the place was not clean...I would be the first to tell Jeff and Jason... nyah       

cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 05:01:07 PM »

That's why I went.... the sunday racing...  I love harness racing....But it disappointed me so much...... and there was never any crowd...except this loudmouth golfer who was always at the bar......who always had a bandage on his nose....prob from getting punched...The New Meadowlands is very clean for a facility that is supposed to be torn down......I cannot agree .....If the place was not clean...I would be the first to tell Jeff and Jason... nyah       

i think i know who youre talking about. laughing guy  a lil (meaning small) danny aiello lookin douche bag?
i call him "the mayor" and hear him holding court everytime he's there.  wouldnt mind slapping him "upside" the head once in a while either...
he's the king of "woulda-coulda-shoulda" head shake

Herve Filion
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 05:04:49 PM »

i think i know who youre talking about. laughing guy  a lil (meaning small) danny aiello lookin douche bag?
i call him "the mayor" and hear him holding court everytime he's there.  wouldnt mind slapping him "upside" the head once in a while either...
he's the king of "woulda-coulda-shoulda" head shake

LMAO.....  That's him !    We do agree,,,,he is a douche bag !     Kinda thought you would be buying him beers.....  there might be hope for you ....... thumbs up     

cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 05:15:07 PM »

LMAO.....  That's him !    We do agree,,,,he is a douche bag !     Kinda thought you would be buying him beers.....  there might be hope for you ....... thumbs up     

laughing guy

Herve Filion
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »

well, the swamp def. has a much different "smell" than harrahs philly....ill give it that. harrahs is clean as a whistle  the big m is showing its age but that will all change soon thumbs up
i think its all the jiffy pop hats by the doors but that place stinks to high hell of cheap purfume and something i have yet to identify Undecided everytime i come inside from watching a race. Lips Sealed

would i rather bet the big m on a sunday afternoon?  i dunno the place aint open laughing guy
so guess what?   harrahs philly gets my business on the days they race.
be careful, under the jiffy pop hats there are usually knives so I am told Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: