Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 09:04:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ridge Warren  (Read 930 times)
Huff N Puff

« on: March 15, 2013, 08:58:58 PM »

what happen to him
i have not seen him for weeks
Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 11:45:18 PM »

what happen to him
i have not seen him for weeks

Found him. poor baby

It was a long walk to Running Aces! bang head

It would have been a shorter trip if he knew how to DRIVE! laughing guy laughing guy

Some clowns said he was out of the business working a real job. head shake screwy

Ridge disappeared and so did all those Warren/Croucher crotch rockets. dunno

Where are all those horses that Todd went on a spending spree to buy and build up his beard's stable? dunno

Todd with his meager .168 udrs could use a little help at home setting few up. doh

Todd, Ridge and Johnny DeLong all in the same race together.....Bet the one with the best odds. trophy

Right Todd? sneaky

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 12:54:41 AM »

I thought I heard ridge was racing.. Let me contact my sources to see if I'm right
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 01:51:27 AM »

Told you guys! Nailed another one! I did hear correctly, ridge warren is back racing, I don't care if he's been driving for a few weeks, what I heard the other day was CORRECT!!!  dunno dunno head shake

Now will u finally listen to me about the hamburglar being the real mastermind behind 9/11? Idk what it takes to prove to you guys that I'm an ace detective, but, if hearing that Ridge Warren was driving the other day and being correct isn't enough than keep your heads buried in the sand, that masked burger thieving *** stole 6000 Big Macs traded them for 2 airplane tickets and he and Grimace took down the towers.. He's gonna pay.. And so will those god damn little burger boy characters.. And the big boy for conspiring to defraud me out of the lettuce on that combo meal from 1988.. And the mailman for hiding all the return letters from the IRB.. And that.. Dog who's been going through my trash but reassembling it to made it look like no one was there at all.. Ill.. Get them.. You'll see.. Ill.. Zzzzzzzzzzz
Billy Streaker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 02:45:23 AM »

I wish Dale would take that long walk to Minnesota too or Hoosier,he would be good there too cuz he doesn't use the whip anyway.  He seems to be the only one that I've seen push the horse in the ass constantly, one of these days he's gonna miss and get his hand stuck. Lol Tongue Tongue
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 03:23:06 AM »

Doc Narotsky must've shot me with a tranq dart, dozed off, he always seems to shoot me with those things about this time of night, just as I'm getting to the truth.. Where was I?? Oh yeah, American Gladiators. Turns out, one of them was actually born in Germany although he was born and raised here. To the CRACKHEADS out there that don't realize what's going on here, Nitro the Gladiator is actually a spy for Soviet Germany. Although their numbers have dwindled and some say their run is over, not so fast. Nitro was instructed and trained to get the gladiators to fight the lesser known Gladiatorgruppen, Germany's version of gladiators, for a winner take all battle, victor gets all resources. Fortunately, Hans and "Das Panzer" were US secret agents and were able to get Gladiatorgruppen to call it off. Where's the tie in? Ice and Blaze are fourth cousins of Ben Wessels. I looked at the bloodlines, it's all true. In conclusion, Ben Wessels, Doc Narotsky, along with Mark Saporito, staged the war in Iraq to take attention away from Oosting crime syndicate- it's all a cover up- no troops really went- it was masterminded by the IRB. Open your eyes folks
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 06:26:39 PM »

How come nobody believes me?? The proof is conclusive how can none of you guys see this??
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 06:32:08 PM »

How come nobody believes me?? The proof is conclusive how can none of you guys see this??
I don't think anything you said sounds outrageous  laughing guy laughing guy
Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 08:37:18 PM »

Not as good as Bluff Warren, Grassy Knoll Warren, Stream Warren and Swale Warren. 

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: