Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 11:53:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: betting online  (Read 1615 times)
abrunks2

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

I have been looking into online betting sites for days when I can't make it to Arlington.  I have the TVG channel, however they don't allow betting on their site for Illinois residents.  I would only be wagering around $150 per day and using it no more than three times a month.  Obviously I don't need a video feed since I have TVG.

Please advise as to which betting sites you would recommend and avoid.  Thanks a bunch.  Grin

Report to moderator   Logged
impostersstink

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 06:46:08 PM »

winticket.com.. They take Illinois residents last time I checked.  They offer racereplays for basically free in which u would be elgible for in about 1 day after betting.  The site is quite easy to use too.  No fees at all unline TVG and Youbet.
hyerczyk

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 06:52:31 PM »

I use winticket.com and have for a few years.  I think they'll give you $50 or $100 for signing up but you may have to bet a certain amount.  Never had any problems getting paid either.  Cash is immediately deposited to your account and you can bet all Chgo tracks.
glahn

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 09:28:49 PM »

There's a company called America TAB that I think runs the online betting portion of both winticket and brisbet. I use BRISbet because I like their past performances (which are free if you bet $1 on a race from the card you download) and they offer free video replays if you wager (I think) $200 per month (which I think is also the case with winticket). In any case, if you're betting $450 a month, both of these two sites are going to be better than youbet.
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 07:08:18 AM »

Too bad ya don't live here in Jersey. Free video to all NJ bets account holders.
plus betting card good at tracks. a real good deal.

clocker biggestal

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
mel4600

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 11:02:18 AM »

Use Youbet.com. They are a publicly traded company and hace easy deposits and withdrawals. I have used them for years and never had a problem with them.
NYRA 792

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 11:12:29 AM »

If you want to stay onshore use Youbet.
You say you don't need a video feed but if you play Arlington, then having TVG isn't enough.
Depending on the day TVG will delay showing an Arlington race for over a half an hour.
Arlington takes a backseat to NY,CD and CA in the pecking order.With Youbet you can also get pick 3 and pick 4 will pays easier than being at the track
But then again, Arlington really doesn't care about people who bet anyway. Roll Eyes
edwarren

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 01:44:34 PM »

I believe, it's against the law to bet IL tracks if you reside in IL. The big ones are given the "wink."  Wink
big wally

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 03:02:13 PM »

I believe it was David who posted an opinion a while back from The Illinois Attorney general Office that it is illegal for an Illinois Resident to post any Wager online.  However, it is a meaningless opinion since they dont enforce it.

Hawthorne earlier this year came to an agreement with YOUBET to to get a bigger simo fee from Illinois bettors. Nobody follows this opinion, the tracks, the bettors or the betting services.

edwarren

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »

I'm not being contentious. Everywhere is wide-open. Will NJbets let an Illinois res open an account?
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 08:31:52 AM »

www.xpressbet.com
Valuist

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 09:40:33 AM »

For offshore, go to Pinnacle or CRIS.  I've used Pinny for almost two years and they've been reliable.  Quick payoffs w/no problem.  7% rebate on all conventional (non-matchup) wagers except for New York, which is 4%.  They also have matchup wagers, which offer great betting opportunities.  The only problem I've had with Pinnacle is every now and then they've had issues w/their server and I have gotten shut out early a number of times.  Haven't used CRIS but like Pinnacle, they are one of the biggest offshores in the world and they have 8% rebates. 
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 12:20:06 PM »

I'm not being contentious. Everywhere is wide-open. Will NJbets let an Illinois res open an account?

Nope. restricted to NJ residents.

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: