Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 12:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild Mustang Movie (Fiction)  (Read 311 times)
Mary Ann

Ignore
« on: March 08, 2013, 07:29:51 PM »

Tomorrow night (Saturday, March 9th) at 7:00 p.m. (Central), the Hallmark Movie Channel will be showing a movie called Our Wild Hearts.

Storyline from:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1838735/

"Wild Hearts tells the story of Willow (Cambrie Schroder), a strong, beautiful, independent minded young girl from Malibu who is determined to find the father she has never known. She finds Jack (Ricky Schroder), her father, a rugged cowboy, far from home in the wild Sierra Nevada Mountains. Jack, who used to run a dude ranch, now breaks and sells wild horses to make ends meet. As Jack and Willow struggle to understand each other's ways, Willow makes a connection with an untamable Mustang, Bravo, which she becomes determined to set free. Grizz ('Martyn Cove' ), and his son Duke (Luke Schroder) Jack's rivals, seek to claim the beautiful mustang also. Wild Hearts is a movie filled with adventure, beauty and self-discovery. Written by Andrea Schroder"

I don't know if this movie will be sappy, but just watching those beautiful horses and landscape is good enough for me.  Hallmark's original movies are generally well done.  I'd rather watch a sappy but beautifully filmed horse movie than a movie like War Horse which was sad, sad, sad and depressing.  I really didn't care for that movie.

To watch the trailer:

http://www.hallmarkmoviechannel.com/hmc/wildhearts/video/Preview/OurWildHearts
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:54:21 PM by Mary Ann » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:57:06 PM »

Me too !

But then I love anything and everything about horses!
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 06:49:11 AM »

Tomorrow night (Saturday, March 9th) at 7:00 p.m. (Central), the Hallmark Movie Channel will be showing a movie called Our Wild Hearts.

Storyline from:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1838735/

"Wild Hearts tells the story of Willow (Cambrie Schroder), a strong, beautiful, independent minded young girl from Malibu who is determined to find the father she has never known. She finds Jack (Ricky Schroder), her father, a rugged cowboy, far from home in the wild Sierra Nevada Mountains. Jack, who used to run a dude ranch, now breaks and sells wild horses to make ends meet. As Jack and Willow struggle to understand each other's ways, Willow makes a connection with an untamable Mustang, Bravo, which she becomes determined to set free. Grizz ('Martyn Cove' ), and his son Duke (Luke Schroder) Jack's rivals, seek to claim the beautiful mustang also. Wild Hearts is a movie filled with adventure, beauty and self-discovery. Written by Andrea Schroder"

I don't know if this movie will be sappy, but just watching those beautiful horses and landscape is good enough for me.  Hallmark's original movies are generally well done.  I'd rather watch a sappy but beautifully filmed horse movie than a movie like War Horse which was sad, sad, sad and depressing.  I really didn't care for that movie.

To watch the trailer:

http://www.hallmarkmoviechannel.com/hmc/wildhearts/video/Preview/OurWildHearts

I just read this description and am now worse off for it.

Here's how it should go.

Willow, a chick who's horseman father, Stinky, never had a relationship with her because he was a deadbeat horseman like 90% of them are. So Willow chases her dad down to Las Vegas, where he is a degenerate drunk and now polishing trailer hitches at a pawn shop.  After serving him with papers for delinquent child support, Willow decides to at least have dinner with her dad.  Her father, having busted out of the horse business 4 years before actually being thrown off the racetrack, has no money so he takes Willow hunting so they can eat.  They wander through the desert for 3 days until they stumble across a herd of mustangs that are near death from malnourishment since their release from yet another ill funded and poorly managed rescue operation. Stinky shoots a horse and they cook the meat. They then agree that horse meat is pretty tasty.  In a moment of enlightenment, they realize that horses are livestock, to be used to aid humans in many different ways such as transportation, entertainment, and nourishment.  Willow goes back to work at Ikea, placing horse meat in the Swedish meatballs. The world enjoys the meatballs without complaint until some bloke in England DNA tests them and ruins the fun for everyone.

HALLMARK FREAKING GOLD!!!!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 12:19:03 PM »

Geez  buzz sounds like a science fiction that became reality in Europe.

So buzz did u find clembutrol in your bacon this morning?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 12:49:46 PM »

I just read this description and am now worse off for it.

Here's how it should go.

Willow, a chick who's horseman father, Stinky, never had a relationship with her because he was a deadbeat horseman like 90% of them are. So Willow chases her dad down to Las Vegas, where he is a degenerate drunk and now polishing trailer hitches at a pawn shop.  After serving him with papers for delinquent child support, Willow decides to at least have dinner with her dad.  Her father, having busted out of the horse business 4 years before actually being thrown off the racetrack, has no money so he takes Willow hunting so they can eat.  They wander through the desert for 3 days until they stumble across a herd of mustangs that are near death from malnourishment since their release from yet another ill funded and poorly managed rescue operation. Stinky shoots a horse and they cook the meat. They then agree that horse meat is pretty tasty.  In a moment of enlightenment, they realize that horses are livestock, to be used to aid humans in many different ways such as transportation, entertainment, and nourishment.  Willow goes back to work at Ikea, placing horse meat in the Swedish meatballs. The world enjoys the meatballs without complaint until some bloke in England DNA tests them and ruins the fun for everyone.

laughing guy laughing guy
Mary Ann

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 07:27:32 PM »

The Quentin Tarantino version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: