Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 01:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron Burke Sets The Record Straight  (Read 5671 times)
APPRENTICE

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2013, 05:19:26 PM »

CHALK IT,,,, UP TO EXPERIENCE sarcasm sarcasm laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy thumbs up thumbs up
Report to moderator   Logged
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »

Nobody is crying.
I don't know Ron Burke, and I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.
I, like others here, are simply responding to a set of preposterous statements he made in print.
One other thing:
How about the "snake venom" guys. They weren't using drugs, right? I am NOT saying that Mr. Burke is familiar with snake venom.
I gather that the venom was not synthetically produced, therefore making it a natural compound? You get the inference..
Like eating roots and berries, or hay and oats, correct?
The guy should stick to overseeing a stable, and forget about trying to play with words, it ain't working for him.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2013, 05:25:21 PM »

Sounds like firsthand info to me dunno
That's exactly what I was thinking.
DUH!!!!!!!!!!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2013, 01:08:46 AM »

Hey Woodall...!  What would you know about "working hard?". Seems like it's a bit out of line for someone who sits around and collects disability checks to question anyone else's work ethic...  Don't ya think?  Take a hike scumbag.  Go back to the garbage forum where you belong.

-EYE

You suck driving. bang head

You lied under oath. sneaky

You have to turn your cell phone in to security when you enter the paddock area. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

You live in a trailer. rat

You steal from a honest hall of fame horseman. rat

You are a paragon of virtue. head shake

Wouldn't expect anything less than a mouth full of white trash ignorance every time you post. beard

Can I get on your friends list that you text during races? dunno

I already have you on auto-toss and would like to know who else is in the tank? nyah

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2013, 01:24:31 AM »

You have to turn your cell phone in to security when you enter the paddock area. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Wouldn't expect anything less than a mouth full of white trash ignorance every time you post. beard

I already have you on auto-toss and would like to know who else is in the tank? nyah

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2013, 01:29:38 AM »

dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar

may the horse be with you
GeorgeB

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2013, 04:55:53 AM »

How about the dope who told everyone who his private investigator was by name. maroon maroon

This is amazing to me....he should have hired someone, not told anyone there even WAS an investigator...someone who could  have been a pretend trainer with a few horses and that guy infiltrated the inner circle of the trainers, forged friendships, went over the houses of these trainers for dinner, socialized with these guys families all while wearing a wire.

Ever see the movie 21 Jump Street?
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2013, 06:51:13 AM »

This is amazing to me....he should have hired someone, not told anyone there even WAS an investigator...someone who could  have been a pretend trainer with a few horses and that guy infiltrated the inner circle of the trainers, forged friendships, went over the houses of these trainers for dinner, socialized with these guys families all while wearing a wire.

Ever see the movie 21 Jump Street?

I like what Jeff Gural is doing....  Everything is out in the open.....  He is getting the best Legal Advice....   I am sure the evidence is collecting.....  trunks are being opened....   The Headline we are all waiting for may never come..... but at least the races are getting a little cleaner....    patience grasshoppers....   The cheaters in harness are experts.....they have been doing it for YEARS !!!  time for the good guys to catch up....   and they will..... The good guys have $$$$$  NOW !!!

trotter

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2013, 05:30:13 PM »

I'd just like to clarify for you idiot... that I am not Bob Smolin.  I don't talk to Bob Smolin.  I have nothing to do with Bob Smolin... I am, however, someone that can't stand you!  You think you are a know it all... just like your screen name would indicate.  You are a loudmouth.  You are nosy.  You are a trouble starter.  You are bitter.  You are a miserable human being.  Have you been welcomed back to the Hawthorne OTB's yet Woodall..?  Probably not..

The whole reason you were tossed is because you can't keep your mouth shut.. you're incapable of just minding your own business.. you are a busybody loser that enjoys creating problems for others... and the real kicker behind all of this is... you SCAM the taxpayers into giving you handouts for a FAKE INJURY!  How long have you been hobbling around on that cane Steve..?  What is the nature of your bs injury..?  I don't think you have ever actually ANSWERED that question... you are a bustout loser Woodall.. that's all you are.

-EYE

ps... I'd like to print this thread out and drop you off in a trailer park sometime.. you obviously have a problem with people that live in trailer parks...?  You seem to mention that on a consistent basis... I'd like to sit back and watch those trailer park residents beat you over your ignorant skull with that cane of yours.. Have a nice day loser.. I'm sure you'll be on the trash site posting your conspiracy theories tonight after you bust out on the pick 5 and pick 4..

Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2013, 09:36:58 AM »

What's this Swooey stuff doing in a Burke thread?

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
TheRedMile

« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2013, 09:45:29 AM »

What's this Swooey stuff doing in a Burke thread?

swooey burke and conspiracies have a common denominator   rat
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 09:49:51 AM »

Really?  I seem to have located a thread in which Swooey was quite right about Ledford while the usual dittohead/Pollyana chorus here defended Ledfraud and charged the cynics with the usual heresies of "jeliaousy," "hatorism" and such.

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
TheRedMile

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 09:51:20 AM »

Really?  I seem to have located a thread in which Swooey was quite right about Ledford while the usual dittohead/Pollyana chorus here defended Ledfraud and charged the cynics with the usual heresies of "jeliaousy," "hatorism" and such.

even a broken clock can be right twice a day
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 09:54:20 AM »

I know, I know... you intutively know that all horsemen on the planet are clean as a whistle except satanic Josh Marks (often "Mark's") and evil Tracy.  I might as well beat you to the punch since that's all you post these days.

--Winston Churchill
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 09:59:42 AM »

I know, I know... you intutively know that all horsemen on the planet are clean as a whistle except satanic Josh Marks (often "Mark's") and evil Tracy.  I might as well beat you to the punch since that's all you post these days.

Don't forget what a staunch Pena supporter his ilk has become as well...now where is that guy?  Some folks require a de facto criminal conviction before they are convinced they are wrong, and then will join the rest of the innocent people that are locked up doh

TheRedMile

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2013, 10:00:11 AM »

i never posted all horsemen are clean as i do not have that evidence either way
however in marks case he is barred across north america for multiple violations which include abuse of the whip,whipping horses after they have crossed the finish line multiple times.  if you want to defend that action so be it,imo the game is better off when the abusers are gone for good
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »

I don't defend it; but then again I don't talk about it since Josh is not racing horses around these parts now as far as I know.  I know guys who did a lot worse shit than that to horses back in the 70s and early eighties, two of whom got indicted for it.  No sense talking about it here... it's of no relevance.

Take the hint.

--Winston Churchill
TheRedMile

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2013, 10:03:58 AM »

Don't forget what a staunch Pena supporter his ilk has become as well...now where is that guy?  Some folks require a de facto criminal conviction before they are convinced they are wrong, and then will join the rest of the innocent people that are locked up doh

amazing how often you are wrong

never defended pena just do not like the way he was singled out.if he violated all those rules fine punish him but let's go after others with the same violations.
my biggest gripe is their is no uniformity in the game in this day and age
Wink Martingale

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2013, 10:06:42 AM »

The game has limited resources to chase down and punish the miscreants... doesn't it make sense, especially given financial constraints, to go for the big guys?  Put another way, would you want your Indiana taxes to go up so a special fund could be created to go after presumed juicers in the Hoosier state?

--Winston Churchill
TheRedMile

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »

I don't defend it; but then again I don't talk about it since Josh is not racing horses around these parts now as far as I know.  I know guys who did a lot worse shit than that to horses back in the 70s and early eighties, two of whom got indicted for it.  No sense talking about it here... it's of no relevance.

Take the hint.

what happened in the 70's and 80's may not be but imo what has happened in the last 3-4 yrs to pena and marks is plenty of people
deal with it
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 10:09:49 AM »

amazing how often you are wrong

never defended pena just do not like the way he was singled out.if he violated all those rules fine punish him but let's go after others with the same violations.
my biggest gripe is their is no uniformity in the game in this day and age

Lets not make this a personal issue, as is so often the case with you.  Face it, you did in fact lead the "where is the proof" parade on a consistent basis.  1700 rules violations pretty much puts him in a singular position.  How did we miss this?  (SEVENTEEN HUNDRED doh.  Guess his vet forgot his codebook? dunno

TheRedMile

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2013, 10:11:36 AM »

The game has limited resources to chase down and punish the miscreants... doesn't it make sense, especially given financial constraints, to go for the big guys?  Put another way, would you want your Indiana taxes to go up so a special fund could be created to go after presumed juicers in the Hoosier state?

i disagree,the game has unlimited resources.the real problem is no one wants to give up a piece of their share to deal with the problem.
they cannot even get uniform drug rules across state lines
forget about raising anyone's taxes.how many millions if not billions are paid in purses every year ? how much is paid to breeders funds ?
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2013, 10:19:51 AM »

i disagree,the game has unlimited resources.the real problem is no one wants to give up a piece of their share to deal with the problem.
they cannot even get uniform drug rules across state lines
forget about raising anyone's taxes.how many millions if not billions are paid in purses every year ? how much is paid to breeders funds ?

Unlimited resources?  With empty grandstands, breeders cutting back, Canada closing up shop, and purse reductions looming for several?  Where are these resources?  They won't even pony up these unlimited resources to detect EPO and its variants on a consistent basis.  Puzzling, isn't it?

TheRedMile

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2013, 10:21:10 AM »

Lets not make this a personal issue, as is so often the case with you.  Face it, you did in fact lead the "where is the proof" parade on a consistent basis.  1700 rules violations pretty much puts him in a singular position.  How did we miss this?  (SEVENTEEN HUNDRED doh.  Guess his vet forgot his codebook? dunno

i did not make it a personal issue i simply stated you very often wrong.if you have a problem with that trying being more accurate.
in either case prove i was wrong about you with my comment and point me to where i was a staunch pena supporter.you are skilled at digging thru old posts so i will be waiting.

how do you know for a fact 1700 violations puts him in a singular position ? listening to all the burke bashings who has the most horses he would be guilty of the same wouldn't he ?
you have been among the everyone is doing something corwd and yet no one until pena was guilty of the same violations ?
because the number was so big that made it the cause ? so if a guy only had 1000 it is okay ?
punish one and all no matter the size of the operation.uniform rules for all
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:44 AM »

i did not make it a personal issue i simply stated you very often wrong.if you have a problem with that trying being more accurate.
in either case prove i was wrong about you with my comment and point me to where i was a staunch pena supporter.you are skilled at digging thru old posts so i will be waiting.

how do you know for a fact 1700 violations puts him in a singular position ? listening to all the burke bashings who has the most horses he would be guilty of the same wouldn't he ?
you have been among the everyone is doing something corwd and yet no one until pena was guilty of the same violations ?
because the number was so big that made it the cause ? so if a guy only had 1000 it is okay ?
punish one and all no matter the size of the operation.uniform rules for all

Poor sentence structure and prose Norman...nobody can understand this rant.  Once again I ask that you refrain from the personal attacks.  Who else has been caught with 1700 violations?  Well?  Who had a 1000 for that matter.  Stop hypothesising to further you cause of attacking me.  I am very often wrong in your eyes, and that means nothing to anyone, except you.  Once again, stay on topic and ditch the personal references.  This isn't about you............

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: