Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 09:40:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BALMORAL PICK 4 CARRYOVER 27K 70K GUARENTEE FREE PROGRAM  (Read 320 times)
jdizigg

« on: February 20, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »

FREE ANALYSIS
http://www.drf.com/news/balmoral-wednesday-220-analysis-70000-guaranteed-pick-four-ticket

FREE PROGRAM
http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/bml0220x.pdf

This is a huge chance to make some extra money with almost 27k in free money up for grabs if you have the key to the sequence.   

Race 7 - $70,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool ($26,811 C/O)

Best Bet (11 - 17 / $41.40): CELEBRITY HERCULES (6th)     

Spot Play: SOME HEART THROB (4th)

Jeremey's Pick Four Ticket Races 7 1,2,5,6 / 2,5 / 1,4 / 1,7,8 = $48

Race 7

(1) WEST COAST WANITA mare has had some breaking issues but has flashed talent and should offer a price.  (2) BLUEBIRD JETTART four-year-old has put in two really good efforts, gets a great post, and will be firing early.  (5) SWEET VALENTINE mare put in a big effort first over from way back before tiring late; versatile.

Race 8

(5) HITITHARD seven-year-old stallion has just been racing evenly but finds a soft spot.  (2) HOT ROD RILEY MAE mare was used aggressively last out and could be in line for a much better trip.  (7) THE PADRE well-bred gelding ships back in from out east and could have the most upside in an inconsistent field.

Race 9

(4) PARK LANE SUE mare came from way back last out just missing and should be much closer turning for home; big chance.  (1) ARTS-ROCKSTAR mare was an impressive winner first start for a new trainer and draws the best post.  (9) RICHERTHANRAYNO mare put in a game effort last out but is saddled with a bad post and could be at the mercy of the pace upfront.  (6) ONLYTHEYANKEEKNOWS mare also put in an excellent effort and probably needed the start.

Race 10

(1) JONATHONISOOT four year old is 0 for his career but draws the best post in a very weak field.  (7) FREE TO SCOOT gelding made a break last out and should offer a huge price.  (8) ROCK N JAM gelding has made more money than the whole field combined but is saddled with a bad post and could use a fast pace upfront to close into.

Good luck if your playing 
Report to moderator   Logged
bigmfan22

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »

WHY DOES ONE HAVE TO START HIS OWN THREAD WHEN ONE THREAD ON THIS TOPIC ALREADY EXISTS? DO YOU HAVE AN EGO PROBLEM? SURE LOOKS AS IF YOU THINK YOURS IS MORE IMPOTENT THAN THE OTHER.
jdizigg

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »

WHY DOES ONE HAVE TO START HIS OWN THREAD WHEN ONE THREAD ON THIS TOPIC ALREADY EXISTS? DO YOU HAVE AN EGO PROBLEM? SURE LOOKS AS IF YOU THINK YOURS IS MORE IMPOTENT THAN THE OTHER.

Thanks for your thoughts, but i always put up a balmoral thread with analysis  thumbs up i started to combine the two threads and decided i should leave the other one up for the original poster...
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »

Alot of people follow his picks and might not know they are on the other thread.
jdizigg

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »

LIKE I SAID. EGO PROBLEM. YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER POSTERS. I I I ME ME ME.

Go back to ploop, like i said i put up a THREAD EVERY RACE DAY  thumbs up  Looks like your the one  Cry out for attention no?
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »

Here is my ticket     2,5,6 / 2,5 / 1,4 / 1,3,4,8,9      $60
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: