Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 12:20:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: boycott this site till things change  (Read 1945 times)
Slim Russ

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »

Thank you headpole dave

You got me.

What gave me away?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 09:19:45 PM »

You got me.

What gave me away?

some things never change

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »

YOU CAN COMBINE THEM ALL IF YOU LIKE. thumbs up

it will take me 2 days and 2 nights laughing guy laughing guy

may the horse be with you
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2013, 11:07:14 PM »

Thank you headpole dave

No shot, HPD can't put 3 words together that make sense.   Slime Russ is at least capable of sentences.

Different people.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2013, 11:08:46 PM »

it will take me 2 days and 2 nights laughing guy laughing guy

That is like 1/3rd the time it took the lord to create this bright blue ball that's spinning spinning free, dizzy with eternity.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2013, 01:03:37 AM »

I, for one, will miss Cecil's incisive I-will-beat-you up posts, as well as his insights on shooting things.
thumbs up beer thumbs up
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2013, 04:16:32 AM »

The only folks with 3rd grade educations are the ones who think these form reversals and the courage of a tiger instilled in these animals is naturally occurring from a training regimen.

As stated in another thread we are horseplayers, largely.   We use non documented methods based on hypothesis's to make our plays.   This isn't math and 1+1 does not necessarily equal 2.   Our ability to be successful is based on forming such opinions based on pure speculation.

Some have it others don't.   I have not been wrong yet, if I am this time and Brice says "Juice, he is clean as a whistle", then I will owe an apology.

I haven't heard that statement yet and until such time I will continue to speculate and articulate my opinions which by the way are mine to share or conceal as I wish.

Good luck in your future endeavors it is obvious harness racing has passed you by.   I hope you are able to find a hobby you feel both passionate about and have a good handle on the true cultures and countercultures involved.

once again trying to act like you are a somebody,,,YOU ARE A NOBODY!!!!  it is my speculation that brainard is a cheat, and her buddy weaver is there to suck up the blame when she gets caught....hows thatfor speculation?
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2013, 06:02:35 AM »

once again trying to act like you are a somebody,,,YOU ARE A NOBODY!!!!  it is my speculation that brainard is a cheat, and her buddy weaver is there to suck up the blame when she gets caught....hows thatfor speculation?

Man Steve I am glad you are an idiot and so uninformed.
1.   Every horse entered under weaver also shows tracys name on the official entries/program.   Remember weaver is simply covering the maternity leave.   
So if and if would be like impossible, but if weaver gets busted for something, then both take the hit per NJRC.   

Now Steve your story is not holding water in fact it is drowning and you look foolish.   Call the track field office and question them.

Then come and apologize for being a moron.

DN is told a few people you approached him for m99.   Did you really try that on your horse?
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2013, 09:26:30 AM »

Man Steve I am glad you are an idiot and so uninformed.
1.   Every horse entered under weaver also shows tracys name on the official entries/program.   Remember weaver is simply covering the maternity leave.   
So if and if would be like impossible, but if weaver gets busted for something, then both take the hit per NJRC.   

Now Steve your story is not holding water in fact it is drowning and you look foolish.   Call the track field office and question them.

Then come and apologize for being a moron.

DN is told a few people you approached him for m99.   Did you really try that on your horse?

so once again your story has changed,,,,just last week you claimed he was running the new jersey stable and she running the one near her home,,,which one is it?HuhHuh?  you also said she was shipping horses that were close to home and he was shipping from new jersey,,,once again which one is it?Huh  i also see her listed at certain tracks as the only trainer, but he is always listed on the ones at the meadowlands.  so who is the one that looks stupid?Huh?    yep you are correct,,,i asked for m99     bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:10 AM »

so once again your story has changed,,,,just last week you claimed he was running the new jersey stable and she running the one near her home,,,which one is it?HuhHuh?  you also said she was shipping horses that were close to home and he was shipping from new jersey,,,once again which one is it?Huh  i also see her listed at certain tracks as the only trainer, but he is always listed on the ones at the meadowlands.  so who is the one that looks stupid?Huh?    yep you are correct,,,i asked for m99     bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

All facts    she is on maternity leave.   What part can't you comprehend?   He is handling the nj operation.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »

All facts    she is on maternity leave.   What part can't you comprehend?   He is handling the nj operation.

Who is training the horses that raced at Monticello today ?  My program said Tracey.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2013, 04:40:32 PM »

Who is training the horses that raced at Monticello today ?  My program said Tracey.

Yes, Engine #9 was real good and the super was a gift.   How does it pay 360 for a dollar?

Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2013, 04:57:29 PM »

I think there should be a broad-based campaign against all Brainards and Markses, including Chuck Brainerd (the old FFA who raced as a 10 claimer late in his career); Walter Marks, Chico Marx, Karl, Zeppo, Harpo, Gummo, Groucho, their mother Minnie, and even Bevis Marks (a street in London, and not a comedy).

There.

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »

I think there should be a broad-based campaign against all Brainards and Markses, including Chuck Brainerd (the old FFA who raced as a 10 claimer late in his career); Walter Marks, Chico Marx, Karl, Zeppo, Harpo, Gummo, Groucho, their mother Minnie, and even Bevis Marks (a street in London, and not a comedy).

There.

Ty.   I bet the fighting for campaign president will be fierce.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »

There.

That Gummo was the worst Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: