Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 07:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: boycott this site till things change  (Read 1832 times)
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« on: February 19, 2013, 09:40:24 AM »

or until they get sick of talking to themselves and go back to where they belong...spewing hate/slandering at their favorite site....

cecil127-AUDI5000! thumbs up

BYEEEE! nyah

i give this topic 10 or so minutes...... laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:22:50 AM »

So u just came here to pick a fight with jj and stir up old anamositys and cut this forum members and mods and owner down?
With out posting what your relationship is too the industry and giving your post absolute know credibility. Well Cecil how many names do u post under?
Wouldn't matter don't bother answering u r one of many who give absolute know value to the industry . Best of luck and hope things work put for you !
But you will be the only one who s post are seen as useless now that you have shown all poster and board readers the crust of your grain. Your types are not important .
Oh yes we have seen this before.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 10:24:09 AM »

or until they get sick of talking to themselves and go back to where they belong...spewing hate/slandering at their favorite site....

BYEEEE! nyah

Pocono Barns open in 10 days !!
See Ya !!!!!
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 10:33:42 AM »

I have to agree with Cecil.......this place was way better when these clowns were gone and werent crying avout every little thing........everybody cheats but yet they still follow racing........makes less than 0 sense IMO........the topic about "unnatural mile" is the classic JJ stupid response......it makes him look like a 3rd grader when he makes statements like he did in that topic.......he is always quick to accuse people of things without any factual basis, its like readin the National Enquirer.........they all cheat unless they are his friends
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 10:41:41 AM »

I have to agree with Cecil.......this place was way better when these clowns were gone and werent crying avout every little thing........everybody cheats but yet they still follow racing........makes less than 0 sense IMO........the topic about "unnatural mile" is the classic JJ stupid response......it makes him look like a 3rd grader when he makes statements like he did in that topic.......he is always quick to accuse people of things without any factual basis, its like readin the National Enquirer.........they all cheat unless they are his friends

Stupid?   Lol...you hate horses and love to know people are juicing and killing them.   I don't like it.   We differ on horse welfare.

Goodnight.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »

CECIL,,WHAT UP DOG..

U AINT GOING NO WHERE...

STOP YOURSELF....
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 10:47:28 AM »

Stupid?   Lol...you hate horses and love to know people are juicing and killing them.   I don't like it.   We differ on horse welfare.

Goodnight.

No the difference is that I like proof you like slinging false accusations with no proof and you even just posted that on another topic.........you said if you have to back up your claims with proof you wouldnt be here.........so you rather slander people and make up lies to make yourself look like a fool and run all the good posters off..........I'm done here and anywhere this fool posts.........let dumb and dumber talk to themselves all day about their no proof theories
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 10:53:56 AM »

Bottom line !!!!!!!!
Freedom of speech here on BTW within the rules set up by our hosts !!!
If you don't like someone's style, don't read, or place them on ignore !!
Enough said !!
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 11:35:28 AM »

No the difference is that I like proof you like slinging false accusations with no proof and you even just posted that on another topic.........you said if you have to back up your claims with proof you wouldnt be here.........so you rather slander people and make up lies to make yourself look like a fool and run all the good posters off..........I'm done here and anywhere this fool posts.........let dumb and dumber talk to themselves all day about their no proof theories

So your gone.   I'm a member at every site.  Even the new site that the Michigan contingent made.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 11:41:17 AM »

BYEEEE! nyah

If you leave, what are we going to do for off-topic pictures of kids blowing away chained animals from point blank range?

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
APPRENTICE

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »

If you leave, what are we going to do for off-topic pictures of kids blowing away chained animals from point blank range?

OR HIZ STUPID,,TROUT FISHING TRIP,,,FOTOS

OR HIZ BIG BOOBS FOTO WITH JC...OR TRYING TO TYPE LIKE ME,,,

HE WILL BE MISSED... laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up........................................NOT head shake head shake head shake
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:47:36 AM by LUCPARK » Report to moderator   Logged
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 11:46:12 AM »

So your gone.   I'm a member at every site.  Even the new site that the Michigan contingent made.

Thats good to know......I'll make sure to delete my account there too.......its not even worth my time anymore to look at any of these sites as they are filled with hatred and pure garbage.......its not hard to actually do a little research and post a few facts to back up your nonsense rather than just slamming your compyer and posting whatever you feel........have fun talking to yourself at all these sites whoever you are......anyone who has to hide behind what they post by not putting their name to it is obviously a coward.......anyone who posts the crap you have posted about people you do not even know, is a disgrace to the human race.....no point in arguing with people that have a 3rd grade level of comprehension
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 12:24:28 PM »

u b back   100000% fact

Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 12:24:52 PM »

really?

APPRENTICE

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »

u b back   100000% fact

THEY ALL COME BACK,,

I JUST HATE LONG AND TEARFUL  GOODBYES,, laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »

Good job stoney..So you agree with a guy who threatens to beat up other posters Huh
Glad the  maroon is boycotting the site.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 01:49:19 PM »

CAN WE HAVE A DAY WHERE BURKE IS NOT ACCUSED OF CHEATING OR SOMEONE COMPLAINS THERE POST IS TAKEN DOWN OR SOMEONE IS ATTACKING ANOTHER POSTER OR COMPAINING ABOUT THE MODERATOR HAVING FAVORITES   PLEASE!! ENOUGH!!!

LET'S TALK HORSES

may the horse be with you
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 01:55:47 PM »

CAN WE HAVE A DAY WHERE BURKE IS NOT ACCUSED OF CHEATING OR SOMEONE COMPLAINS THERE POST IS TAKEN DOWN OR SOMEONE IS ATTACKING ANOTHER POSTER OR COMPAINING ABOUT THE MODERATOR HAVING FAVORITES   PLEASE!! ENOUGH!!!

I think there have been Burke free days, but those other wishes ... no way.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 02:02:24 PM »

I agree with some ( most) of your points.

I feel the most good can be done by trying to post positive things on the sites that are left with integrity.

I don't agree with everything here ( done by administration) but I do believe it is done in good faith.

IMO the damage to the concept of harness racing forums has been done.

I still enjoy posting ( I skip reading most topics) on a few though and will continue.

beer beer beer beer beer

Good luck all.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 02:06:32 PM »

I agree with some ( most) of your points.

I feel the most good can be done by trying to post positive things on the sites that are left with integrity.

I don't agree with everything here ( done by administration) but I do believe it is done in good faith.

IMO the damage to the concept of harness racing forums has been done.

I still enjoy posting ( I skip reading most topics) on a few though and will continue.

beer beer beer beer beer

Good luck all.
I agree with your comments about the good faith of the moderator as well.

Keep posting 3WW.
The forum wouldn't be the same without you!
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 02:29:33 PM »

BYEEEE! nyah

If you boycott the site, how will you know if things change ?
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 03:17:13 PM »

LET'S TALK HORSES

I doubt it.
It is like Isreal and Hamas.
Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »

I, for one, will miss Cecil's incisive I-will-beat-you up posts, as well as his insights on shooting things.

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 06:37:13 PM »

I, for one, will miss Cecil's incisive I-will-beat-you up posts, as well as his insights on shooting things.

will be missed

Wink Martingale

"They gave me a hat. I have the hat to this day."

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 06:38:32 PM »

...like a hemorrhoid Wink

"Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world."

--Winston Churchill
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: