Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 07:56:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Toughest job: Moderating  (Read 1364 times)
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »

Liberally libelous
Report to moderator   Logged
TheRedMile

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 06:45:07 PM »

wouldnt it just be easier for people to stop slanderous posts?....Oh, that cant happen....some people would have nothing to talk about....

It would seem logical to me to have a cease fire and have it all go away...this is worse than the Israel-Palestine crisis.

i am sure there are a few who would say it is not worse
Jerome B

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 06:47:17 PM »

I was accused of being an anti-semite last night.

And you will be tonight as well
TheRedMile

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 06:47:37 PM »

I'll have to pm you one of these days about a ceasefire I had with one of these 22 name guys. Long story short, they pretended to befriend me but then turned on me like a cancer for no reason other than they just want trouble.
Only reason the 22 name guy comes here is to cause trouble. He hates harness racing.
If I hated something so much why would I be on a forum 24/7 that is about it.
LOL!!!!!!!

let me guess,he turned on you when you would not provide him with the info he was looking for
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 07:12:22 PM »

And you will be tonight as well
NEVER AGAIN !  NEVER AGAIN !
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 07:31:45 PM »

NEVER AGAIN !  NEVER AGAIN !
poor baby laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy touch new jack u r a
Kick

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 07:35:49 PM »

Liberally libelous

solicitously scandalous

Hoberz

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »

A moderator's job would be a lot easier if everyone would respect another's opinion; if you dislike the post or the poster, ignoring has always been an option. I never understood why everyone wants to bicker over something. Is it going to do anything positively? It has always led towards a waste of time for yourself and the moderator because the time you spent to type these posts disappear. I don't know how Janine keeps up with it (and I give her props for that), but it's been easy for myself since I haven't deleted any posts for a while.

And Burton, that goes for yourself too.

You speak of innuendos? You calling the kettle black? I don't even know where you got your information from, but I found it laughable.

As I was speaking to Niatross last night, if you didn't get to read my posts, which were deleted because folks had to throw in unnecessary comments that bundled along with our discussion in regards to "pay to play". You can only get yourself banished, not anyone else. I mentioned that you lacked a pair of balls because all you ever do is hide and act innocent while the others are fronting for you. Wait, you pass some false information for them to tango with others? Friends, aren't they? Anyways, you thrive for attention and trouble. You want to throw down words and see if anyone would play along and land themselves into trouble. The only reason you've been able to last this long is because of your ability to contain yourself, which I'll give you credit for.

If you were a horse fan in the old days, then you'd understand that horse racing will be a part of your blood. The same can be said for the others, but you have a distaste for those who have observed and complained about the negative changes to the game. Why is the industry in such poor shape? These are the same folks who once shared the same passion, but they stick around because of what runs through their blood.

I may not disagree with what these folks may have to say, but they WILL always be part of the sport and the forums that revolve around it. I used to post on here in the past, but I've always ignored every BS there was. You don't because you thrive for it and that's why everyone KNOWS Burton. Who doesn't know Burton? LOL.

Honestly, I don't expect Janine to delete this post because I'm telling you what I think of you; sorry, I forgot to include a whole bunch of other posters too. You've caused Janine a headache too, so I don't blame her either. If you can take a punch to the chin, then you'd have no problem accepting my opinion instead of whining.

If it ends up getting deleted, then I'd blame it on those, who followed up my post with BS comments.

Good luck to yourself. I'll be interested in reading your posts when you can convert these mini-sentences into paragraphs that will be an addition to any racing topics.

TALK horses & handicapping over at www.thelightninglane.com
harrylare

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 07:58:48 PM »

A moderator's job would be a lot easier if everyone would respect another's opinion; if you dislike the post or the poster, ignoring has always been an option. I never understood why everyone wants to bicker over something. Is it going to do anything positively? It has always led towards a waste of time for yourself and the moderator because the time you spent to type these posts disappear. I don't know how Janine keeps up with it (and I give her props for that), but it's been easy for myself since I haven't deleted any posts for a while.

You speak of innuendos? You calling the kettle black? I don't even know where you got your information from, but I found it laughable.

As I was speaking to Niatross last night, if you didn't get to read my posts, which were deleted because folks had to throw in unnecessary comments that bundled along with our discussion in regards to "pay to play". You can only get yourself banished, not anyone else. I mentioned that you lacked a pair of balls because all you ever do is hide and act innocent while the others are fronting for you. Wait, you pass some false information for them to tango with others? Friends, aren't they? Anyways, you thrive for attention and trouble. You want to throw down words and see if anyone would play along and land themselves into trouble. The only reason you've been able to last this long is because of your ability to contain yourself, which I'll give you credit for.

If you were a horse fan in the old days, then you'd understand that horse racing will be a part of your blood. The same can be said for the others, but you have a distaste for those who have observed and complained about the negative changes to the game. Why is the industry in such poor shape? These are the same folks who once shared the same passion, but they stick around because of what runs through their blood.

I may not disagree with what these folks may have to say, but they WILL always be part of the sport and the forums that revolve around it. I used to post on here in the past, but I've always ignored every BS there was. You don't because you thrive for it and that's why everyone KNOWS Burton. Who doesn't know Burton? LOL.

Honestly, I don't expect Janine to delete this post because I'm telling you what I think of you; sorry, I forgot to include a whole bunch of other posters too. You've caused Janine a headache too, so I don't blame her either. If you can take a punch to the chin, then you'd have no problem accepting my opinion instead of whining.

If it ends up getting deleted, then I'd blame it on those, who followed up my post with BS comments.

Good luck to yourself. I'll be interested in reading your posts when you can convert these mini-sentences into paragraphs that will be an addition to any racing topics.
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 08:00:10 PM »

Please stop sucking butt.  Disgusting.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 08:01:56 PM »

great post.
thanks for your opinion.
To the ignore pile you go along with your hero.
LOL!!!!!!!!
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 08:03:37 PM »

great post.
thanks for your opinion.
LOL!!!!!!!!

?
Hoberz

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 08:07:13 PM »

great post.
thanks for your opinion.
LOL!!!!!!!!

CRAP!!! I got ignored, my one and only ignore -- only incompetent folks would ignore me.

I'm not really surprised BECAUSE I saw someone appear from nowhere with a stupid comment that speaks for it all and vanished into thin air immediately. You're better off being a guest, not Burton.

Thanks for making my day.

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2013, 08:31:01 PM »

So should u!
Quite amazing donkey lice stirs it up and punches out and here comes tilted and twisted .

J9 should indeed be commended the way she tolerates vulgar and vicious posters like Fuzzypants who, I am sure, constantly test her patience.

One thing I like about J9 is that she never visits other forums to see what is being written about her or her forum and then come back and bash your own members on an open forum.  A member should be judged by how he behaves and what he writes about on your forum and not under some  assumed different username or even the same, on another forum. If I am out of line at BTW I get a stern PM from her to cease & desist. Gary of ITS is also one who never visits other forums.

Nanceboy could never do that and to some extent even Hoberz.

Pius Soho is one who I wouldn't even categorize him as a Mod even though he is moderating a forum. Soho is a pure basher. He simply loves to bash other people for the sheer pleasure of it not only at his own forum but on other forums as well.

J9 thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Gary thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Nanceboy thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Pius Soho thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Jerome B

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 08:37:51 PM »

Burton, you come out this looking like an ass. GREAT post  Hoberz, but nothing will shut him up. Hes sick. Maybe Janine will read your post and finally understand why hes so hated here . Hoberz   thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Jerome B

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »

J9 should indeed be commended the way she tolerates vulgar and vicious posters like Fuzzypants who, I am sure, constantly test her patience.

One thing I like about J9 is that she never visits other forums to see what is being written about her or her forum and then come back and bash your own members on an open forum.  A member should be judged by how he behaves and what he writes about on your forum and not under some  assumed different username or even the same, on another forum. If I am out of line at BTW I get a stern PM from her to cease & desist. Gary of ITS is also one who never visits other forums.

Nanceboy could never do that and to some extent even Hoberz.

Pius Soho is one who I wouldn't even categorize him as a Mod even though he is moderating a forum. Soho is a pure basher. He simply loves to bash other people for the sheer pleasure of it not only at his own forum but on other forums as well.

J9 thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Gary thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Nanceboy thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Pius Soho thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Soho is a very knowlegeable harness man. Has been there  when it was a real game. He's seen it all and lived it all. All the respect in the world for him from me. thumbs up
Soho is top notch in my book. Sea B...you are way off base bud. Way off  bang head
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2013, 08:53:48 PM »

CRAP!!! I got ignored, my one and only ignore -- only incompetent folks would ignore me.

I'm not really surprised BECAUSE I saw someone appear from nowhere with a stupid comment that speaks for it all and vanished into thin air immediately. You're better off being a guest, not Burton.

Thanks for making my day.

Mr Hoberz I gotta take this off my chest and I was waiting for the appropriate time.

Do your remember this post you made at LL and I quote

"With that attitude and posts of yours, you're not becoming a friendly member here among others. You decided to come out of your cave to make a few posts on here to cause controversy as that is what you thrive on, right? I know this all from your posting history, between your personal fights between other members -- I don't run a forum where everyone can call each other out and exchange pointless words.

Now, we can either discuss racing or stare at a monitor for no reason."

My posting history? What the hell is that. You judge me by what I write on BTW rather than your own forum. For all those who don't know the so called controversy I caused was speak up for Pena when he was banned from the BigM when most LL members wanted to see him burnt alive at the nearest stake including Mr Hoberz. Have you ever heard of personal opinion which was what it was as far as I was concerned. Do I care if that riles up other members for not agreeing with them. Absolutely not!!Pardon me I didn't know that I was supposed to speak in favor of a topic even if it does not agree with me.

Now that I got it off my chest I feel a lot better now.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:18:04 PM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »

Soho is a very knowlegeable harness man. Has been there  when it was a real game. He's seen it all and lived it all. All the respect in the world for him from me. thumbs up
Soho is top notch in my book. Sea B...you are way off base bud. Way off  bang head

Mr Jerome lets just say we agree to disagree.

Less said the better of Mr Soho
Jerome B

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »

Mr Jerome lets just say we agree to disagree.

Less said the better of Mr Soho

Man spent much time on the Grand Circuit working with the best of the best. He knows his stuff. Hes seen a lot more than most all of us. And hes a good guy. Do you have those credentials ? Think about it
Hoberz

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 09:18:29 PM »

Mr Hoberz I gotta take this off my chest and I was waiting for the appropriate time.

Do your remember this post and I quote

"With that attitude and posts of yours, you're not becoming a friendly member here among others. You decided to come out of your cave to make a few posts on here to cause controversy as that is what you thrive on, right? I know this all from your posting history, between your personal fights between other members -- I don't run a forum where everyone can call each other out and exchange pointless words.

Now, we can either discuss racing or stare at a monitor for no reason."

My posting history? What the hell is that. You judge me by what I write on BTW rather than your own forum. For all those who don't know the so called controversy I caused was speak up for Pena when he was banned from the BigM when most members wanted to see him burnt alive at the nearest stake including Mr Hoberz. Have you ever heard of personal opinion which was what it was as far as I was concerned. I didn't know that I was supposed to speak in favor of a topic even if it does not agree with me.

Now that I got it off my chest I feel a lot better now.

So, we're on the same page when getting things off our chests.

If I had judged your BTW actions, then I would have banished you a long time ago. I quoted your posting history because I said so. You're not even banished because you haven't done anything worthy of being barred. I was merely telling you to stay out of controversy between members because it'll only add more fuel to the fire.

You can't mislead a pack by quoting something. There was definitely something else that occured in response to that. Not that posts should be quoted on here, but it had nothing to do with your opinion of Lou Pena; if you want to defend the crook, then be my guest. You're entitled to your own opinion.

If you want to discuss this further, do please PM me.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:20:31 PM by Hoberz » Report to moderator   Logged

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »

Man spent much time on the Grand Circuit working with the best of the best. He knows his stuff. Hes seen a lot more than most all of us. And hes a good guy. Do you have those credentials ? Think about it

At least I talk about harness racing. I've got umpteen threads to prove it.

On the other hand Soho loves to bash SeaNutze who ever he is on his own forum.

At last count he had 9 threads just to bash and degrade this man.

Grand circuit racing my ass.
Jerome B

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 09:54:13 PM »

Apparently SeaNutze is you. Why the charade ? You have very little credibility and could not shine that mans shoes. If you are in fact SeaNutze (and it seems a certainty) you are simply a troll. And that doesnt surprise me.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »

At least I talk about harness racing. I've got umpteen threads to prove it.

On the other hand Soho loves to bash SeaNutze who ever he is on his own forum.

At last count he had 9 threads just to bash and degrade this man.

Grand circuit racing my ass.
Grand circuit racing~~~That's a fact!  trotter

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Jerome B

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 10:00:28 PM »

Grand circuit racing~~~That's a fact!  trotter

Yes but this idiot seems to have no clue . I know its a fact
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 10:11:15 PM »

Apparently SeaNutze is you. Why the charade ? You have very little credibility and could not shine that mans shoes. If you are in fact SeaNutze (and it seems a certainty) you are simply a troll. And that doesnt surprise me.

So you don't know for sure, but you're going to assume the worse and bash anyway?

There are people who innocently choose similar usernames, there are people who choose names to make fun of other users, and there are people who fraudulently pretend to be other posters. Unless you are admin and can see matching IP addresses, you do not know which it is.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: