Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 03:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smoke Glacken mare, Classified Facts mare looking for a new opportunity  (Read 264 times)
tammysinnett

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2013, 01:33:30 PM »

Due to our stallions retirement (his choice) we have two great broodies that need an opportunity. I am putting a child through college and my funds are very limited. I am open to offers of any type to enable these mares to get their best opportunity. They have been accepted to many Kentucky studs at very discounted fees, and have had another offer for an Illinois stud to put them in foal to share breeder awards. I just do not have the funding to feed four more mouths. So I am very open to offers rather they be leases, pay board, purchase ..... I just want the best for them. They are on a lease right now, will be open to breed in April, then you will not have to start feeding them until their 2012 baby is weaned......so around October of this year. You would only actually be taking care of her for less than a year before you get your baby......good honest folks here....just looking out for the mares welfare and best opportunity....I tell you they are worth it trophy wishersprings@directv.net
Report to moderator   Logged
threegoodlegsst

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 03:25:14 PM »

Gee Tammy, Summer Range won over $200k!!!  Smokie Nokie is a nice Smoke Glacken mare too.
tammysinnett

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 03:59:46 PM »

thankyou three good legs, yes the mares have great potential to add to a stallion who needs to showcase future babies or someone wanting to go to some Derby winners at discounted breedings.....I wish there was some way that I could afford to go this route but today I just have to think of a great future for them. Can you believe that Summer raced 60 times ....and she is sound very sound and beautiful....she is in foal right now to a stud that was sent overseas to further his career as a stud. Smokie is massive boned she would add depth to any small framed horse I have pics of both just have to ask permission to post them first....leasers pictures. Thankyou for your comments, and I would be glad to answer any questions or inquires by email facebook or phone....309 255 2036
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: