Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 12:20:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JEFF GURAL NEEDS TO GIVE RON BURKE HIS WALKING PAPERS TONIGHT.  (Read 2969 times)
Horse809

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 08:49:14 AM »

weaver is winning more than anyone......serve him walking papers also!!!
And from everyone I talk to, he has a hard time telling you which end of a horse is his ass. So what does that tell ya?

Weaver, Steven    21   9   43%   4   19%   0   0%   0.534   62%   168%   $58,137   $2,768

Biggest cheat at the track!
Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 08:58:11 AM »

Facilities in place? Really? To check for drugs they cannot detect because they have no test for it?  laughing guy laughing guy maroon maroon maroon

You know they are using those undetectable drugs? How?

There is no place for conjecturing in this business.
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »

UNDETECT THIS,,,,YOU KNOW NOTHING
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »

You should change your name to KNOWITALL.

I detect a lot of fools like you in the business.

No need to test for fools. You can see them from a mile away and hear then bragging and pasting posting how many Gs they have won.
Harness Museum
Racing, Will we still be attending?

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »

Burke I_cant_spell KOKE
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 09:42:36 AM »

And from everyone I talk to, he has a hard time telling you which end of a horse is his ass. So what does that tell ya?

Weaver, Steven    21   9   43%   4   19%   0   0%   0.534   62%   168%   $58,137   $2,768

Biggest cheat at the track!

beard beard beard beard beard beard thumbs up
jks best

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »

The Burkes, Brainard, & Surick all need to go. They are all cheaters who have no respect for the game. I hope Gural is freezing the tests & recovers the $$$ at a later date.
Harness Museum

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2013, 10:33:56 AM »

The Burkes, Brainard, & Surick all need to go. They are all cheaters who have no respect for the game. I hope Gural is freezing the tests & recovers the $$$ at a later date.

Only thing Gurl freezes is his money in his wallet. the guy speaks with forked tongue on cheaters sorry.
jdizigg

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 10:39:22 AM »

You know they are using those undetectable drugs? How?

There is no place for conjecturing in this business.

Seabiscuit sadly the testing is far behind just like in most sports.... But it doesnt mean that everybody cheats and there still are good honest people in the business lets keep out fingers crossed gural can really do something  crossedfingers
cliffyy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »

I MUST SAY BURKE STARTED OFF HIS HORSES LOW KEY WITH THE MEDS THEN LOOKS LIKE HE IS GIVING A LITTLE MORE MEDS TO HIS HORSES EVERY WEEK.
TO TRY AND FOOL JEFF ,,, WILL IT WORK  dunno

LASTNIGHT A FEW OF HIS HORSES LOOKED LIKE THEY WHERE ON SOME KIND OF SUPER COKE  dude
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2013, 04:54:49 PM »

According to the ever increasing handle the gamblers aren't being driven away by Burke.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »

NO ,,JUST THESE CRAZY SNOW STORMS

According to the ever increasing handle the gamblers aren't being driven away by Burke.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »

NO ,,JUST THESE CRAZY SNOW STORMS

Wonder if they'll race tomorrow.
In the old days they would be ready tomorrow night at Hawthorne.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 05:32:36 PM »

Wonder if they'll race tomorrow.
In the old days they would be ready tomorrow night at Hawthorne.
I do not think they will race. TBreds were cancelled already, however, NJ might not get hit as bad as Jamaica, Queens where Aqueduct is located.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 05:33:31 PM »

HAWTHORNE,,NEVER  CANCELED,,NEVER,,UNLESS BY COURT ODER,, laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

12 INCHES OF SNOW  ,,WAS LIKE SUMMER TIME,

,COLD  WHAT COLD... THEY WERE LIKE 7/11 THEY NEVER CLOSED

I MISS  HAWTHORNE,,,BURTON,,

...................................................................................

burton

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 05:36:37 PM »

HAWTHORNE,,NEVER  CANCELED,,NEVER,,UNLESS BY COURT ODER,, laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

12 INCHES OF SNOW  ,,WAS LIKE SUMMER TIME,

,COLD  WHAT COLD... THEY WERE LIKE 7/11 THEY NEVER CLOSED

I MISS  HAWTHORNE,,,BURTON,,

...................................................................................

'Twas my favorite Beauregard.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 05:39:53 PM »

GONE AND FORGOTTEN,,,
jks best

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 05:43:23 PM »

Andy Miller was interviewed after Windsun Galliano race. Wendy asked what happened to the big favorite? Andy said the Burke horse went a fast mile & his horse raced okay. Andy's horse is owned by Brainard & thats probably the reason some are not happy.
That said the Burkes are cheaters & need to be shown the door. TB's should be right behind following the Burkes out.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:46:03 PM by jks best » Report to moderator   Logged
Harness Museum

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 06:16:00 PM »

Hey Burt, Take a drive from Chicago and check out all the people at the Meds. They are packed like sardines. Might be a seat in the passing Lane as it's standing tomb only. thumbs up
Harness Museum

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »

Andy Miller was interviewed after Windsun Galliano race. Wendy asked what happened to the big favorite? Andy said the Burke horse went a fast mile & his horse raced okay. Andy's horse is owned by Brainard & thats probably the reason some are not happy.
That said the Burkes are cheaters & need to be shown the door. TB's should be right behind following the Burkes out.

Tell that to your boy Jeff. he is the Messiah according to most of you. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
TheRedMile

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »

Tell that to your boy Jeff. he is the Messiah according to most of you. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

and a pariah to folks like you who said that racing especially at the meds was dead

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Jerome B

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

and a pariah to folks like you who said that racing especially at the meds was dead

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

No on track handle would seem to he indicate he was on the money as always  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Place  is a morgue....  thumbs up.

And WEG handles less than Northfield as I said would happen 2 years ago. Right again
TheRedMile

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 09:58:26 PM »

No on track handle would seem to he indicate he was on the money as always  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Place  is a morgue....  thumbs up.
And WEG handles less than Northfield as I said would happen 2 years ago. Right again

virtually every track in north america does about 4-1 margin handle off track so of course he is wrong again

other than keeneland saratoga and del mar virtually every track is a morgue most days   otbs and adws are in vogue in case you have not heard of them

never saw the weg comment so if true pat yourself on the back even a broken clock is right tiwce a day
brenastabl

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 03:01:38 AM »

can you say COLD WATER EXTRACTION  Bomb
for you don't know don't know what this is ,its when a drug is diluted in in almost freezing tempts and the  true drug's not dissolved,the pain killer by the FDA sinks to the bottom in cold water,what is left on top is the,drug you get ,they dont test for that they test for the presence for pain killers.they test for pain killers,not for anti depressants like remeron,,ect
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2013, 04:41:10 AM »

ANDY HAD ZERO GAS, FACT.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: