Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 03:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strub Day Pick Four  (Read 470 times)
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:21:42 AM »

R7:  Wide open race.   If speed stays in race im taking the 10 ignore the figs.  If he gets a pace those figs will improve.

R8:  I'm not a chalk player as I've posted with previous picks..  Bob Baffert wants to impress Gary and Mary West and Guilt Trip will be the wise guy choice.  Most of these colts have figs in the same range. Tritap looked like he had no fight left, even though he needed last.  f biz has fight. Public handicappers are saying Handsome Mike will go to lead.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:08:58 PM by Trainer Rusty » Report to moderator   Logged
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:28:07 AM »

R9: #3 Vagabond Shoes gets lasix and an inside draw.  #13 Suggestive Boy is my other horse here.  Working good and comes out of fields where turf horses have come back and regained form.  I'm going to pass on Wilkinson.  I had him that day at Hollywood at big odds but I'm going to let Pedroza beat me.  Pedroza has had some horrendous turf rides this meet.  Strong suit will also have to beat me with the European rider from the outside.  I would have liked him more if they put Stevens on like speculated earlier in the week.

R10:  #3 Heza Fox.  Maybe can be a sneaky horse and get a good trip for underrated rider(Delgadillo) and way underrated trainer(Baltas)?

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:58:42 PM by Trainer Rusty » Report to moderator   Logged
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »

Brad Free strikes again with 240+ exactor.  For a $2 bet.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:09:50 PM by Trainer Rusty » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: