Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 07:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for Gong Show Lovers !!!!!  (Read 305 times)
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« on: January 29, 2013, 06:19:43 PM »

If you checked the internet, you will find that the Gong Show TV series was never issued on DVD.
THAT IS INCORRECT !!
I just got my set, and it's great.
Just a little video problem, but not much to talk about !!!

Anyone wanting to get the complete series on DVD, contact:
Westerns For Cancer.
PO Box 129
Pigeon Forge, Tn. 37863
Report to moderator   Logged
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 06:23:44 PM »

Sulkyfromouterspace gave us a few hits last week. Good stuff.
Does the money go to cancer research or something along those lines ?
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 06:33:44 PM »

Speaking of shows you wil NEVER see on TV because of racists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton -- IS available on DVD.

Its the Amos N' Andy TV series.  It is one of the funniest TV series -- EVER!!  And you can buy it.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=amos+%26+andy+dvd&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=10687440247&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=56143370967374001&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_1l5889sysd_b

From Lightnin' to my favorite all time song, sung by The Kingfisher.  "Oh you take the axe, and I'll take the saw, and we'll cut of the leg of my mama-in-law."
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 06:42:56 PM »

Sulkyfromouterspace gave us a few hits last week. Good stuff.
Does the money go to cancer research or something along those lines ?
HERE'S THE SITE !!
I KNOW IT'S LEGIT BECAUSE I'M WATCHING THE GONG SHOW RIGHT NOW.
THEY HAVE OTHERS ALSO !

13 Specials! Buy 2 get 1 free. Free DVD sets for all cancer patients !!

Welcome to Old Westerns For Cancer! Proceeds go towards chemotherapy and other medical bills in my battle with non hodgkin's lymphoma. All cancer patients receive free dvd sets with no strings attached or hidden fees of any kind.

My promise to you is that I will keep fighting and keep all of my customers happy. I do get behind on emails at times. There are certain weeks where the treatment makes my eyes change to the point that it is nearly impossible to read emails. I am roughly 70% blind since my stem cell transplant. Forgive me in advance if it takes me a while to get back to you. I want to stress that the #1 priority with the initial energy I have every day is to get all orders out in a timely fashion. Some days I am simply too exhausted to answer emails because I have used my energy on the packaging.

Have you been looking for a certain TV classic for decades? Some of our products have not been on TV in over fifty years. Most of these have never been released on VHS much less DVD. These make a great birthday or Christmas gift as well.

Shipping/Handling

We use the USPS for all of our shipping.
US SHIPPING - All US orders are shipped with First Class 3 day shipping ( on average). We charge $8 flat rate per package. This includes processing and handling. When I am healthy I am able to have orders out my door in 1-2 days. Some weeks I am getting them shipped in 4-5 days.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - We will attempt to ship anywhere on the planet. We use 3 -7 day average International First Class shipping for all orders outside of the US. We charge $13 per package.
The shipping is included in all orders at final payment.

Payment Options

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We run all orders the next morning with our secure Wells Fargo merchant. This merchant is very safe and we have never had any issues with fraud.

MAILED PAYMENTS - Please include the name of the product you are buying with the check/money order.

Westerns For Cancer
PO BOX 129
Pigeon Forge,TN 37863 US

Shipping/Handling

We use the USPS for all of our shipping.
US SHIPPING - All US orders are shipped with First Class 3 day shipping ( on average). We charge $8 flat rate per package. This includes processing and handling.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - We will attempt to ship anywhere on the planet. We use 3 -7 day average International First Class shipping for all orders outside of the US. We charge $13 per package.
The shipping is included in all orders at final payment.

Payment Options

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS - We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We run all orders the next morning with out secure Wells Fargo merchant.

CHECK/MONEY ORDER - On every payment page we have out address. Westerns For Cancer - PO BOX 129 Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: