Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 10:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cal Expo Announcer Scott Ehrilch replaced? What Happened?  (Read 9284 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2013, 08:54:46 AM »

Nice to see some facts here for a change.
Welcome Fasttrack!
This in no way says that i don't believe Fuzzy
Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2013, 09:35:27 AM »

Wow! Do any of us really appreciate what a treasure JJ is? He’s a great humanitarian, psychoanalyst, peacemaker and handicapper, all in one body. He’s a once in a lifetime amalgam of the best characteristics of Mother Teresa, Sigmund Freud, the Dalai Lama and Scott Alberg. And we at BTW get to benefit from his wisdom a hundred times an hour, seven days a week, 365 days a year. It’s priceless. The only surprise is that this board isn’t overrun with posters eager to soak up his wisdom.

“Again good guy persona and REAL LIFE to him are two separate entities, they don’t intersect for him, ever.”

That’s classic. It just doesn’t get any better--brilliant. You can’t put a price on the value of having JJ break you down and put you back together. I hope you folks realize how lucky you are and take every opportunity to reach out to him for advice and encouragement.

I been slimed.
No help for you.
FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »

I didn't paint one thing Gretchen you posted it to the world.
Another thing if you ate a cheat in your personal life how can you be creditable in buisness?
How does that work Gretchen?

How dare you cut a man down that welcomed you to Calexpo when you first got here went out bought you and every one you brought with you buckets of food paid for it out of his own pocket and and treated you with kindness and respect warmth if you neede help he gave it .
But because you are so mad at me you attack him !
The man never did a fricking thing to u but show u kindness and respect.

You owe him a big apology.
He admits what he is and never once asked you for one damn thing .

I was warned by a man who knows you very well " she will put a wheel under any body".
Your such a good horseman? Realy?

I only hope some day u can understand what owning horses and watching owners be taken advantage of and leaving the buisness because of the crap owners go threw!

So tell me how many true owners do u have ?
How many jog and train there own?
How many investors in harness horses and the industry does a good horsemen with 38% training have?
I think that's hire thank Bob johnson?
Higher than Leno higher than Matius .
Just wanting to get at the truth

I didn't paint one thing Gretchen you posted it to the world.
As I said before I have nothing to hide!!!!

Another thing if you ate a cheat in your personal life how can you be creditable in buisness?
 I admittedly am legally still married. The failure of that marriage without KNOWLEDGE OF all facts of that relationship of 18 years mind you does not necessarily constitute a cheater per say. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Having said that we all have dirty laundry. I had left him before I started seeing someone else…we were just not divorced and we still are not divorced for reasons that are none of your business. He was married but living estranged for over 16 years for reasons again that are none of your business. Get a life ….stop worrying about mine.
How does that work Gretchen? ?  It doesn’t work SHERRY… it just is. Shit happens. There are a lot of things one would go back and do different if given that chance. It wasn’t something we got up one morning and said…. HEY let’s go find someone else and let’s hope we both are married and cause our families pain.

How dare you cut a man down that welcomed you to Calexpo when you first got here went out bought you and every one you brought with you buckets of food paid for it out of his own pocket and and treated you with kindness and respect warmth if you neede help he gave it .
But because you are so mad at me you attack him !
The man never did a fricking thing to u but show u kindness and respect. I didn’t cut him down. I merely stated a fact that was aimed at your judge of character of me. You cannot attack me for having a beer like it is a mortal sin… while you condone it elsewhere or do it yourself. That is called a hypocrite. Look it up in the dictionary.

You owe him a big apology. .  Thanks mommy… already done.  I called him ten minutes after I posted and we had quite the conversation.  He wasn’t mad at me at all. Sorry to disappoint you.
He admits what he is and never once asked you for one damn thing .

I was warned by a man who knows you very well " she will put a wheel under any body".  ".  How can I put a wheel under someone I don’t ever get in the bike remember!!! 

Your such a good horseman? Realy?
I am a good horseman… I don’t need you to decide that for me. I would put it to the test anytime and anyplace pick one.

I only hope some day u can understand what owning horses and watching owners be taken advantage of and leaving the buisness because of the crap owners go threw! !  I am an owner you moron and why don’t you turn that statement around.  Do you have any idea what everyone goes through in this business ESPECIALLY with jealous haters out there like you trying to bad mouth you?

So tell me how many true owners do u have ?  ? None remember you said I was a beard … kind of a dumb question when you have already said what you think you know about me.
How many jog and train there own? All of them…. They do it long distance.  Those boys that are working in my barn everyday are just figments of your imagination.
How many investors in harness horses and the industry does a good horsemen with 38% training have?  I can’t answer that question. I don’t go out and actively seek new owners. I have had people that have believed in me for a very long time… when I am doing well and when I am doing badly. The only big trainer jumper I know is you.  I am certain it is a world record.
I think that's hire thank Bob johnson? Bob Johnson has forgotten what most trainers will ever know in a lifetime.  If I am higher than Bob right now it is a fluke.  He runs a very respectable barn and has great stock. But as with everyone we go through bad months here and there, and if you are lucky you get a few really good ones too.
Higher than Leno higher than Matius . Both really good horseman and trainers who I respect. OF which I highly doubt would ever train a horse for you.
Just wanting to get at the truth
Well there it is… the truth as I see it.
Oh one more TRUTH….. Before you start throwing stones again at me about fighting. Better sweep your own porch…

CALIFORNIA HORSE RACING BOARD                                                                                                                          Official Ruling                                                                                                                                  Of the Board of Stewards                                                                                                                                          CAL-EXPO HARNESS ASSOCIATION                                                                                                                            RULING #21                                                                                                                                                          FEBRUARY 07, 2009 
OWNER SHERRY KIRK, WHO WAS INVOLVED IN AN ALTERCATION ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2008, IS HEREBY FINED THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00) FOR VIOLATION CALIFORNIA HORSE RACING BOARD RULE # 1874 (DISORDERLY CONDUCT).
Infraction Detail
02/07/2009   IR     FIGHTING
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »

Who is Dean Eckley?
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2013, 03:39:53 PM »

Who is Dean Eckley?

Isn't he the guy who put Delta House on double secret probation?

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Harness Museum
Racing, Will we still be attending?

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2013, 03:41:43 PM »

Who is Dean Eckley?

What about Jamie Sullivan and John Podres Jr.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »

Slippery slope.  But the investigation proved innocent.
FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2013, 07:36:40 PM »

Who is Dean Eckley?

Jamie Sullivan....I met her one time after Summersby was no more. I went to The Meadows to pick up horses for dispersal. I spoke to her on the phone a couple of times to set up meeting and get directions. Other than that all I know about her is hear say...

John Podres Jr.... Nice guy. Met him in person once maybe twice...can't really remember for sure. Spoke to him on the phone several times when picking up dispersal horses as well. He trained for Summersby and Andrea Hill. He was caught up in the middle of a mess he had nothing to do with. Just a guy trying to make a living as far as I know. Other than that I can't tell you much.

Dean Eckley.... I have known Dean since sometime around 1999. I managed/operated a county fair training facility in Champaign County Illinois from 1997 thru 2004. His cousin and uncle brought horses in to board and train. I met him through them. He was 16 years old. He will be 30 in a couple of weeks. Obviously I have known him for a very long time. His grandfather was a harness trainer. Ernest Canavan was his name, did very well in his time. His uncle Tim Canavan Sr. did well with the ones he played with as well.  Without looking up exacts which I don't feel like doing right now.... I believe the 3rd or 4th horse Dean ever owned he and I were partners on. She was not much... we gave her away as a riding horse. We did some swapping of horses from time to time....helped each other as we were both just trying to make a buck and hoping for a good horse. In the spring of 2007 I bought a horse at an amish sale in Arthur, IL. for 1200.00 (Distant Salutation) In November I took him east to try and get him sold. Dean went with me and we went to Ernies barn, as we had been friends for years. We grew up in the same town.  That is how I met Slender aka Summersby Stable. This horse had a bowed tendon. I rehabbed him got him to the races and sold him while I was out there for 16,000.00. In January 2008 I started rehabbing horses for Summersby as he liked what I had done with this one. I also bought a few during this period of time that were doing no good in his barn for Ernie. In the mean time Dean went to work for Nat Varty. If memory serves me correctly he groomed for him in 2006 for several months too... then came back to IL for a while ... went back out with me...and then back to work for Nat as a second trainer. Have you ever looked at Nats stats? Dean learned a lot while working for him. Very long story short I had been in a car accident in 2004 of which my case settled early 08... my mom got a lawsuit settlement from a misdiagnosis of breast cancer for almost 250,000 dollars and my dad had died and there was a sizable inheritence. Ernie got his positives.. the Summersby stable was now defunked and all of the horses eventually made their way to my farm for dispersal.   Dean came back home to Illinois and went back to work for me. I bought several of the cheaper horses. It was like a horsemans dream. Here I had all of these horses at my farm ...  we were jogging them ... I had first hand knowledge of what their problems were or were not and I had a pocket full of money to spend. Why wouldn't I buy them. I felt like I had just hit the motherlode. Of course when Andrea bought the higher dollar ones and we both ended up in a HUGE whirlwind of controversy of being beards... we both had to do the SIS investigation and we ended up being friends. And in the end it just made good sense for me to take hers and train them as well... it wasn't like I didn't know them... they had been at my farm jogging while everything was being sorted out. First in Jan. of 09 I came out to California and brought two trailer loads thinking I could move a few since some of them had came from here originally. Dean came with me for a few weeks and then back to Illinois to keep the rest going. He went ahead of me to the east coast with some of the better ones and in May I brought several out east. I stayed until October of 2009 and came back to California for love...(financial suicide in retrospect) He stayed and kept all of Andreas horses there. It was a great start for him with the exception of the "beard" thing that no one would let go of....and to this day it still haunts his career as a trainer. Him being a smart ass didn't help his likability any... but hey he was young and defensive...live and learn. He has made some dumb decisions in his career and he has made some mistakes ... but he is a very good trainer/horseman and he has been a scapegoat in many many situations, unfortunately from his association in this whole mess. He since went on to do his own thing and through a few strings of badluck got into a couple of goofy situations. One was dismissed and the other he did his time for....as for the rumors of either I can only tell you I believe him and what he has told me happend. Either way they are both over with and it doesn't change the fact that he is a good trainer/person/horseman in my opinion. He is now out here in California with me and working as a groom. Not because he cannot get licensed anywhere but because we make a great team... I already had workmans comp and it made no sense for him to get a trainers license too when we work so well together. Now I am certain there are those of you that will have plenty to say...but those are the facts as I remember them and neither of us have ANYTHING to hide.  Questions??? feel free
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »

WERE YOU THERE WHEN DEAN CRUELLY BEAT THAT HORSE AND DROVE IT INTO A WALL?
FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2013, 08:12:00 PM »

No I was not there. Were you ? The case was dismissed. The girl recanted her story. I know there are a lot of rumors as always in cases like this... but I can only tell you that I have heard Deans side of it and I believe him. The only parallel I can give you is all someone has to do is accuse you of being a PP player and you are automatically a pedophile even if that story is recanted. People take those things very seriously...myself included. But In MY opinion you should hear both sides before you make your judgement.
The horse was blind in one eye... he was a scoundrel to handle... he ran off the track out of control and threw himself just as he went into the barn doorway. ..... and he raced two days after the incident and won... so how could he have beat him to death.  The horses name was "Who Am I" look it up it all happend in October of 2010.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions in this matter... but the fact is the charges have been dismissed. Case closed
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2013, 06:03:34 PM »

Hello FASTRACK, you sound like an Honorable and Interesting person. Im always intrigued to hear real life horse stories. Good Luck at Cal Expo.

the shadow

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2013, 06:23:55 PM »

SCOTT GONE FOREVER FIRED
MOONIE OUT FOR DRUGS
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2013, 11:44:55 PM »

Hello SHADOW, I think Lemoyne "MOONIE" Svendsen was Scott Erhlichs number 1 driver at Cal Expo. It's sad that Both of their careers are going in the wrong direction.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: