Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 11:20:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cal Expo Announcer Scott Ehrilch replaced? What Happened?  (Read 8824 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 11:23:38 PM »

Wow

This thread needs to be put in the time capsule to be saved forever.

It is an all timer.

Thought u would like the rumble in Calexpo jungle !
Just think people shouldn't brag about their sinful ways.
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 11:36:30 PM »

Padding bills makes one a PROFESSIONAL phlegm wad..
Had a trainer like that about 17 years ago.
Told me he trained my horse every day at around 6AM..
Camped out at the training center for 3 straight days at 5AM until 7AM..
This pusball never showed up, and I got billed for the training he never did, shoeing that never happened, vitamin jugs never administered etc.
Imagine how thrilled I was.
Imagine how happy he was when I caught up with him after he sent me his bill.
I don't remember if I ever hit someone harder than I hit him.
I'm a good sized guy, bigger back then, and my knuckles are throbbing now as I type this..
Let's just say I got my moneys worth..
Fuzzy and the other, please keep this going.
I'm gonna make some popcorn.....
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2013, 11:45:10 PM »

Padding bills makes one a PROFESSIONAL phlegm wad..
Had a trainer like that about 17 years ago.
Told me he trained my horse every day at around 6AM..
Camped out at the training center for 3 straight days at 5AM until 7AM..
This pusball never showed up, and I got billed for the training he never did, shoeing that never happened, vitamin jugs never administered etc.
Imagine how thrilled I was.
Imagine how happy he was when I caught up with him after he sent me his bill.
I don't remember if I ever hit someone harder than I hit him.
I'm a good sized guy, bigger back then, and my knuckles are throbbing now as I type this..
Let's just say I got my moneys worth..
Fuzzy and the other, please keep this going.
I'm gonna make some popcorn.....
Was the trainer Larry Rolla?~~~  laughing guy   

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2013, 11:54:10 PM »

Gretchen you were the talk of the town when in Tioga.  
You were bearding for Summersby.

Here is a refusal from NY.
Licensee: GRETCHEN S. SMITH
Licensed As: TEMP
Notice Number: MO 92-2010
Racing Type: Harness
Track: Main Office
Notice Date: 03/02/2010
Ruling Type: Refusal
Rule(s): 4101.24 (e)
Ruling Text: You failed to comply with licensing requirements.

You do not currently have a license here, albeit you are racing in California now.   Would NY give you a license today if you applied?
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2013, 11:59:36 PM »

See all I ask for is correct billing dates correct horse and correct materials.
Simple if my mechanic asked you to put tires on my car with tubes ,
And you new my mechanic wanted to watch u put the tires and new tubes on my car  but u were in a hurry to get those new tires on so u took the car from the mechanics garage to your auto bay and put those new tires on without the mechanic being their and you throw those tires on and you forgot the tubes would you then charge me for two new tires cause you were the one that forgot the tubes?
Would you also put the incorrect dates?
Then when you are confronted from the mechanic about a set of four tires on another car on another date that you did not do what would you call that?

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2013, 12:07:55 AM »

Gretchen you were the talk of the town when in Tioga.  
You were bearding for Summersby.

Here is a refusal from NY.
You do not currently have a license here, albeit you are racing in California now.   Would NY give you a license today if you applied?

Gee Gretchen does the Chrb realize u had a refusal to be licsenes in 2010 in New York?
I sure hope you got that straighten out when u applied for your liscense here.

Oh haven't you heard her paper work past with flying colors Huh
Omg I owe Swooy an apology know it all where are you I must purge my self bEfore you I so apolygizes you tried to tell me Swooey I take back every thing I said please I make an apology I have acted as a krack head to u can we n friends and get along and start over?P
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:23:46 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2013, 12:09:32 AM »

I'll be right back got to make popcorn!

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2013, 12:30:42 AM »

Swooy tried to tell me in a very nice letter.
These were scrum plus charecters.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2013, 12:34:49 AM »

Oh God I understand completely how Vic feels
I'm not a violent person but it comes a time u have to say no more !

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2013, 01:40:34 AM »

I guess your an expert at alcoholics since your guy mooches beer from every one on the race track his comen knowledge and talked about by every groom on the race track
.so mooching is ok as long as he doesn't pay for it?
He must have a hall pass from u cause he has to have your permission to break wind.

pacingguy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2013, 07:04:40 AM »

My understanding is Scott resigned his position.  I guess it is possible he saw the writing on the wall.
Slim Russ

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2013, 07:18:46 AM »

There's a country music song here somewhere.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2013, 08:23:43 AM »

My understanding is Scott resigned his position.  I guess it is possible he saw the writing on the wall.
This way he can say he wasn't fired .

VicD

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2013, 08:54:46 AM »

No, it was not Larry...
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2013, 08:55:25 AM »

This way he can say he wasn't fired .

"You can't fire me because I quit!"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2013, 09:21:23 AM »

No, it was not Larry...
Was it WoJo?
He sure isn't driving much here.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2013, 09:23:37 AM »

"You can't fire me because I quit!"
Yes.
You can't imagine the amount of people who think there above the rules here.

VicD

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 10:30:15 AM »

Was it WoJo?
He sure isn't driving much here.

No, but I had a different problem with him...
FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 10:43:42 AM »

Read they Licsence type... it was a TEMP and it was an OWNER I did not pay to renew  because I sold the horse as I was in California. There for a refusal. Don't get too excited. AND Yes Juice I was the talk of the town and they actually refused my entries at Tioga after my first start there. Then they contacted Frank  Fabian at the SIS and I was cleared as I had passed my investigation. If you would like to call him he is listed on the internet. I am glad that all of you people want to believe I was a beard. Anyone who knows me knows I am not and in the end that is really all that matters. As for the rest of this I am done. I thought I could come on here and tell the truth and someone might actually listen. WRONG
I should have known better. You cannot be rational with people when what they are looking for is lies. As for the fuzzypants lunatic if any of you actually ever have a chance to meet this broad in real life you would run away as fast as you can go!!!!! Only thing she has done is paint a picture of me that isn't true on here but if that is the stuff you like.... you came to the right place.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:59:29 AM by FastTrack » Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2013, 11:32:25 AM »

Read they Licsence type... it was a TEMP and it was an OWNER I did not pay to renew  because I sold the horse as I was in California. There for a refusal. Don't get too excited. AND Yes Juice I was the talk of the town and they actually refused my entries at Tioga after my first start there. Then they contacted Frank  Fabian at the SIS and I was cleared as I had passed my investigation. If you would like to call him he is listed on the internet. I am glad that all of you people want to believe I was a beard. Anyone who knows me knows I am not and in the end that is really all that matters. As for the rest of this I am done. I thought I could come on here and tell the truth and someone might actually listen. WRONG
I should have known better. You cannot be rational with people when what they are looking for is lies. As for the fuzzypants lunatic if any of you actually ever have a chance to meet this broad in real life you would run away as fast as you can go!!!!! Only thing she has done is paint a picture of me that isn't true on here but if that is the stuff you like.... you came to the right place.

You made a good case for yourself, and against your detractors, to any reasonable reader. Unfortunately some people here are simply haters and not reasonable readers. fuzzy is the worst.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »

Ty for shedding some light.
I might have a few more questions, if you would oblige.

Fuzzy is passionate and loves horses, let's all stay calm.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2013, 10:33:42 PM »

I didn't paint one thing Gretchen you posted it to the world.
Another thing if you ate a cheat in your personal life how can you be creditable in buisness?
How does that work Gretchen?

How dare you cut a man down that welcomed you to Calexpo when you first got here went out bought you and every one you brought with you buckets of food paid for it out of his own pocket and and treated you with kindness and respect warmth if you neede help he gave it .
But because you are so mad at me you attack him !
The man never did a fricking thing to u but show u kindness and respect.

You owe him a big apology.
He admits what he is and never once asked you for one damn thing .

I was warned by a man who knows you very well " she will put a wheel under any body".
Your such a good horseman? Realy?

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2013, 11:47:28 PM »

And there go my posts.

About posters here.

If they were about participants in the sport theyd be OK.
So you get what we have now.

Not 1 person I know in real life will read this.

Anyway

Best wishes FP.
I only hope some day u can understand what owning horses and watching owners be taken advantage of and leaving the buisness because of the crap owners go threw!

So tell me how many true owners do u have ?
How many jog and train there own?
How many investors in harness horses and the industry does a good horsemen with 38% training have?
I think that's hire thank Bob johnson?
Higher than Leno higher than Matius .
Just wanting to get at the truth
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 11:51:22 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2013, 02:21:13 AM »

I only hope some day u can understand what owning horses and watching owners be taken advantage of and leaving the buisness because of the crap owners go threw!

He can't understand fuzzy.   I think he is a genuinely good guy, but I believe the ship that would allow his good guy persona to intersect the REAL LIFE situations sailed long ago and truthfully there is no way to go back.

I can say I have told him a few things and him the same that never were posted on these boards, so I believe he is trustworthy and isn't involved or teamed with any of the other factions.   He has at one point defended every person he constantly battles with.   Again good guy persona and REAL LIFE to him are two separate entities, they don't intersect for him, EVER.

He says not one real life person will read this?   Again, REAL LIFE is sort of nonexistent.   

I try to avoid him, but when you see these types of responses you are inclined to reply and try to help all parties understand.
Slim Russ

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2013, 08:11:18 AM »

He can't understand fuzzy.   I think he is a genuinely good guy, but I believe the ship that would allow his good guy persona to intersect the REAL LIFE situations sailed long ago and truthfully there is no way to go back.

I can say I have told him a few things and him the same that never were posted on these boards, so I believe he is trustworthy and isn't involved or teamed with any of the other factions.   He has at one point defended every person he constantly battles with.   Again good guy persona and REAL LIFE to him are two separate entities, they don't intersect for him, EVER.

He says not one real life person will read this?   Again, REAL LIFE is sort of nonexistent.   

I try to avoid him, but when you see these types of responses you are inclined to reply and try to help all parties understand.

Wow! Do any of us really appreciate what a treasure JJ is? Heís a great humanitarian, psychoanalyst, peacemaker and handicapper, all in one body. Heís a once in a lifetime amalgam of the best characteristics of Mother Teresa, Sigmund Freud, the Dalai Lama and Scott Alberg. And we at BTW get to benefit from his wisdom a hundred times an hour, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Itís priceless. The only surprise is that this board isnít overrun with posters eager to soak up his wisdom.

ďAgain good guy persona and REAL LIFE to him are two separate entities, they donít intersect for him, ever.Ē

Thatís classic. It just doesnít get any better--brilliant. You canít put a price on the value of having JJ break you down and put you back together. I hope you folks realize how lucky you are and take every opportunity to reach out to him for advice and encouragement.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: