Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cal Expo Announcer Scott Ehrilch replaced? What Happened?  (Read 9209 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 03:11:44 PM »

Perhaps has something to do with the fact that Scott's wife is dealing with a health issue.
I hadn't heard about his wife and I sure pray all will be well with her as I'm sure everyone at Calexpo and many other of his fans.
He is missed and Prayers all will be Well!
So he can hurry back.
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 01:57:18 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the Erhlich family and I wish for a speedy recovery but here's the reality of the employment situation. Track Announcer Scott Erhlich was placed on suspension for getting in a physical and verbal altercation with a female employee. I received this info via email from a very reliable source. The source also stated that Vic Stauffer will be calling the races at Cal Expo on Saturday and possibly next week. I will be visiting Cal Expo next Friday and I look forward to meeting Fuzzypants, BVP, Augster, and others BTW members. 

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 02:50:09 PM »

Omg Vic Stauferr my most favorite god how about that!

I to wish Scot and his family the very best !

Look forward to meeting you Rock star Gambler!

Can't wait to see you !

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »

Chit I was told Vic likes to gamble too !

Well I want to hear him call harness

MarcoBlo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 01:19:11 AM »

Scott really needs to come back. This guy is loud and obviously has bad breathing issues. Asthma or something I can hear his swallowing I hope he don't die up there. And I was told in another thread this guy has a job announcing somewhere else this sport that hard up?
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 04:03:28 AM »

Vic needs more practice!

Hell maybe they could get Ledrman guy now that's a kick in the pants.

Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 02:14:37 PM »

WOW, I just heard It's Official. Track announcer Scott Ehrlich officially TERMINATED. Possible criminal charges to follow. Unbelievable!!! The girl Scott Ehrlich allegedly assaulted was reinstated with her job. The rhetoric spewed out by Ehrlich supporters obviously had no basis in fact.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »

WOW, I just heard It's Official. Track announcer Scott Ehrlich officially TERMINATED. Possible criminal charges to follow. Unbelievable!!! The girl Scott Ehrlich allegedly assaulted was reinstated with her job. The rhetoric spewed out by Ehrlich supporters obviously had no basis in fact.

I read about this last week someplace.   I'll try to find it.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2013, 02:23:53 PM »

I'm sure his wife has been sick maybe the stress got to him and he forgot where he was?
 he kind of lost it !
U going to be here tonight?
In the first .
My mares like me she hates whips needles vets and macho chit heads she has to be treated like a lady but she's in so tuff tonight!

FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2013, 05:16:29 PM »

Smith is not a new sensation.   Look her up usta.   She was quite the talk back here a few years ago.

Okay Juicejunkie whoever you are and Sheri and who ever else is listening.... listen up and listen up good. This is Gretchen Smith and I am so sick and tired of this kind of BS I can't stand it anymore. Lets get the record straight once and for all. I am no beard never have been never will be. I have had horses my entire life. Anyone that cares to put me up to the test step right up to the plate. I did have horses for Steve Slender in 2007 and 2008. I did all of his rehab work at my farm in Illinois before his trainer Epo situation. When all of that happened every single horse he owned came to my farm for dispersal in one form or another. Not only did he have the right to sell and take care of them HE HAD AN OBLIGATION to do so. I had the right to be the one to do it as well. PLAIN and  SIMPLE. I amished horses, auctioned horses, sold them privately, and yes my gossiping people I BOUGHT SOME!!!! Believe it or not I had the funds to do just that and why wouldn't I ??  Andrea Hill was a client of Steve's in his veterinary practice and is an accomplished horse person herself, she bought some too. OMG what a sin. We both went through a complete SIS investigation and passed with flying colors. They went through 2 years of my bank records as well as the head of SIS Mr. Franklin Fabion (former head of homeland security for the U.S.) visited my farm personally. Now for those of you who don't know what the SIS is look it up. Standardbred Investigative Services, since you have so much time to spend on the computer running your mouth about things you don't even know that facts about. If you would like to see the GD letter from them I will be happy to provide it to any of you. As for the rest of this garbage you are posting on here it is just that garbage. Sheri get your story straight before you open your mouth about me again. Most Happy Lavros was claimed by Osmin Herrera. Then later transferred to Planos. KC never owned that horse. This is exactly how the BS gets started and makes peoples lifes harder than they already are... As For Dean don't run your mouth about shit you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Spend some money and run a USTA check on him. He is clear everywhere. Never had a positive as a trainer. The case in New York was dismissed as the friggin idiot who started the whole mess recanted her story. The canada stuff he did his punishment DONE END  OF STORY. He got involved with training for Andrea because he worked as a groom for me. When I chose to come back to California because I was in love.... he took over my horses. WHat is the big deal? Why wouldn't he? There are so many haters out there, and people go down for people as trainers all the time when they are under suspension jesus people are you that stupid? The horses have to race, the world keeps turning. Have any of you actually took the time to look up trainers info on Pathway? MY GOD there are race secretarys of past that had worse records than most trainers. But we do live in America where once you pay your penalty you are able to continue to make a living. Shit happens, people make mistakes, grooms make mistakes and give bute too close on accident and then don't tell, horses act stupid and fall down, people take medicine into canada that has been prescribed in the U.S. not knowing that you can't have it unless a canadian vet is on the label. STUPID rule by the way. It is called LIFE. But if you want to accuse someone of something go ahead just make sure you KNOW the facts before you run your mouth. I have certifications from the University of Illinois short courses for equine medicine I can show you those too. I am not a beard. Dean can be licensed as a trainer. Andrea was not a beard. Britney Dillon isn't a beard and her horses are not the only ones winning, read the race results. I don't bother anyone. I keep a nice barn, my horses are fed and groomed. What the hell do you want?If you are looking for something to talk about open your eyes there is plenty going on ... plenty of hungry horses and mistreated ones. Use your energy on something real and useful.
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2013, 05:34:29 PM »

Ms. Gretchen...what do you think you'd do to jj if given the opportunity for a face to face meeting?
jus wondering....
i like you! thumbs up dude
we need lots more dames like you around! trotter heart trotter

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »

Gretchen I would think when u have train some ones horse u would at least have spelled their name correctly.
I was the one that told you you were afraid of being successful and sabataged yourself because of your relationship do u remember that?
The man you are in love with and came back to California for is a married man with many children who's marriage you have done your damnedest to break up.
Now that you have aquired a farm and putting your efforts into that I hope and wish you continued succes.
Yes many trainers at Calexpo give other guys a shot and let them train their own horses.
We all know who are doing an excellent job and the trainers that do that.
They are the ones out their jogging and training there horses every day I say good for them ambition passion and hard work.
Gretchen in all the time I have never once seen you jog a horse or train one.
I've seen the people who own horses and you listed as trainer jog them and train them but never you. But I'm not there 24 /7 and neither are you
Do you still have any of those horse you had the from the first time you appeared in Calufornia before you fell in love with a married man?
I think Dean came out with u then?
So the women who turned him in was told to leave that training facility if she was going to pursue the cruelty issue .so then the women did not pursue it.
You and I both know in this buisness you speak up for horses and against abuse you become hated.with the majority of horsemen.
I don't know Brittony Dillon from Marshall Dillon but who ever he or she is the horse do look well cared for.
You being so successfully with those horse has created a stir and Calexpo not just because these horses are racing lights out but because you couldn't win a race if you bought one last year.
You being a beard for a recent banned trainer back East is laughable .
Giving some one a chance with there own horses is commendable and if it is Britony Dillon well he or she keeps their horses impeccable cause they look gorgeous .
As far as all the comments with all the trainers wishing they had what you are using who gives a crap.
So how is the horse you and Marlene bought?
I noticed he hasn't raced in a while.

Oh and you rehabbed horses for Steve Slender? One of the most infamous Vets in racing history?
I'm sure many on her would love to hear about your experience with that ?
Must have been a total nightmare like being over your head with 3 quarter cracks!

Cecil so what's your story ?
Owner trainer or do u hide behind a screen name?
As u can see Gretchen and I don't we are both very upfront women.
One difference You couldn't give me a married man!
I have found that they wouldn't be wort the powder to blow them to hell! Who the hell wants to be with a lieing cheat? I guess it's called egomasterbation to go after married people or a safety net knowing you are comfortable with a fricking cheater!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:24:35 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »

FUZZY KNOWS!!!!

Can anyone post Gretchen Smiths trainer stats for the last handful of years.
I think its great that she came on to defend herself but just because you yell the loudest doesnt mean its true.

FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »

Gretchen I would think when u have train some ones horse u would at least have spelled their name correctly.
I was the one that told you you were afraid of being successful and sabataged yourself because of your relationship do u remember that?
The man you are in love with and came back to California for is a married man with many children who's marriage you have done your damnedest to break up.
Now that you have aquired a farm and putting your efforts into that I hope and wish you continued succes.
Yes many trainers at Calexpo give other guys a shot and let them train their own horses.
We all know who are doing an excellent job and the trainers that do that.
They are the ones out their jogging and training there horses every day I say good for them ambition passion and hard work.
Gretchen in all the time I have never once seen you jog a horse or train one.
I've seen the people who own horses and you listed as trainer jog them and train them but never you. But I'm not there 24 /7 and neither are you
Do you still have any of those horse you had the from the first time you appeared in Calufornia before you fell in love with a married man?
I think Dean came out with u then?
So the women who turned him in was told to leave that training facility if she was going to pursue the cruelty issue .so then the women did not pursue it.
You and I both know in this buisness you speak up for horses and against abuse you become hated.with the majority of horsemen.
I don't know Brittony Dillon from Marshall Dillon but who ever he or she is the horse do look well cared for.
You being so successfully with those horse has created a stir and Calexpo not just because these horses are racing lights out but because you couldn't win a race if you bought one last year.
You being a beard for a recent banned trainer back East is laughable .
Giving some one a chance with there own horses is commendable and if it is Britony Dillon well he or she keeps their horses impeccable cause they look gorgeous .
As far as all the comments with all the trainers wishing they had what you are using who gives a crap.
So how is the horse you and Marlene bought?
I noticed he hasn't raced in a while.

Oh and you rehabbed horses for Steve Slender? One of the most infamous Vets in racing history?
I'm sure many on her would love to hear about your experience with that ?
Must have been a total nightmare like being over your head with 3 quarter cracks!

Cecil so what's your story ?
Owner trainer or do u hide behind a screen name?
As u can see Gretchen and I don't we are both very upfront women.
One difference You couldn't give me a married man!
I have found that they wouldn't be wort the powder to blow them to hell! Who the hell wants to be with a lieing cheat? I guess it's called egomasterbation to go after married people or a safety net knowing you are comfortable with a fricking cheater!

I find it really amusing that your first line of your reply is about spelling. First of all you have more typo's than a one armed guy with only two fingers. Second you just proved your credibility in telling stories on here when you can't even get my partners name correct. It is Maureen not Marlene and that is actually printed in the program each week Sheri. As for my love life AGAIN stick to what you know. We were both married when we met and as of this very moment we are both STILL legally married to someone else. Yet this morning when we woke up we were laying in bed together some four and half years later. Call us cheaters or whatever you want... but since you don't pay my bills I really don't think you have a say so in what we do. As for a bunch of kids ... for the record I have 3 and he has 2. Not that it is any of your business. Oh and lets talk about jogging.... I sit behind horses when I need to and only when I need to... my forte is not in the jog cart. I don't know what ever gave you the idea that someone has to jog every horse in there barn to be a trainer but whoever did is not very well informed. Just because you have never seen me in the bike doesn't mean shit... do you think I care who sees me do something? As for my stats they are posted below and your statement of buying a win doesn't hold much water either. Do yourself a favor and go back to getting stoned and drunk and stay out of my business. I don't have time for your petty crap.

Pathway: Driver/Trainer Performance Report Page I of I
Gretchen Suzanne Smith , Rio Linda, cA
Driver Summary
Glass First Year Exp. Date
Current Licenee: N/A
Purce Year Starts 13t 2nd 3rd Monay Won UDRS MaL & Qual. Star6
LTDTotal $0
La*t Driver Staltl Track DaE Type No.
Rec by USTA:
NOTE: Detail race information avaihble for 1992 to present.
Trainer Summary
Cla$ Firct Year Exp. Date
Cunent License: General N/A 09/3012013

2013 93 23 15 14 $ 55,686 0.387
2012 244 24 35 31 $ 65,899 0.220
2011 271 39 35 37 $73,249 0.261
2010 #2 43 73 60 $ 152,574 0.224
2009 272 30 32 38 $ 179,577 0.222
LTDTotal 159 $526,985
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 01:35:19 PM »

Nice to see some facts here for a change.
Welcome Fasttrack!
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 02:05:28 PM »

Welcome Fasttrack!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Ehrlich made a classy status on his facebook yesterday regarding his leaving Cal Ex and his wifes health ( which he said is good).

I wish him the best.
FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 03:15:34 PM »

Welcome Fasttrack!

Thank you for the welcome. I don't usually make it a point to get on these sites. Mainly because most of it is gossip and or gross over exagerations, which I hate. BUT, when my mother calls me and tells me she was googling Scott Ehrilch because she liked his voice...and that she was finding things being said about me online it really made me mad. I have made my fair share of mistakes in life just like everyone, and for the record I have nothing to hide. I am a good horseman...BUT I have never professed myself to be a great horse trainer. Nor do I go around pointing fingers at others who do well, I am happy for them. I am not afraid to send one of my horses out against anyone. If I get my butt spanked... back to the drawing board. The biggest part of success in this business is good stock, proper classification, hard work rubbing, and lots of money spent with the vet to keep them sound. A good horse can make anyone look like a master trainer. These animals are amazing at times. Just when you think you know something they pop up and show you that you don't know squat. Meaning....when you think they will do well they don't and just when you think  you are in over your head they win. I love what I do... but I just hate it that there is so much misinformation out there.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »

Thank you for the welcome. I don't usually make it a point to get on these sites. Mainly because most of it is gossip and or gross over exagerations, which I hate. BUT, when my mother calls me and tells me she was googling Scott Ehrilch because she liked his voice...and that she was finding things being said about me online it really made me mad. I have made my fair share of mistakes in life just like everyone, and for the record I have nothing to hide. I am a good horseman...BUT I have never professed myself to be a great horse trainer. Nor do I go around pointing fingers at others who do well, I am happy for them. I am not afraid to send one of my horses out against anyone. If I get my butt spanked... back to the drawing board. The biggest part of success in this business is good stock, proper classification, hard work rubbing, and lots of money spent with the vet to keep them sound. A good horse can make anyone look like a master trainer. These animals are amazing at times. Just when you think you know something they pop up and show you that you don't know squat. Meaning....when you think they will do well they don't and just when you think  you are in over your head they win. I love what I do... but I just hate it that there is so much misinformation out there.
Well maybe you cna help clear up some of that misinforamtion right here at BTW.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 07:19:02 PM »

As far as spelling my name correct u may look that up in the program also.
So when does u and your partners horse race again?
Was the horse purchased at the blood horse sale?
Now that's very impressive stats !
You have gone from being a 22% trainer to 38% in less than half the starts I do congratulate u.
Who does your vet work?
Quite a change from last year.
How many of those horses did u actually train?
Now as far as drinking well it's public knowledge about your mans DUI .
In fact wasn't that because of a argument at a bar?
Gretchen the time you admitted to hitting him and him wanting u arrested was no rumor.
You admitted it. I do hope your drinking and violent temper is under better control these days.
But if you don't want your relationship on the Internet don't put it out there.
You hate rumors but your actions are what give fuel to the fire.
So do your knew owners jog and train there own or is it your horsemen ship from standing back on the sidelines?
Now the wins u had last year how many were actually horses you your self trained?
Great stats 38% and you wonder why eyebrows raise?
I mean holy crap the are you leading trainer with those stats ?
By keep up the good work you soon will be and it's just how racing is when u improve horse that greatly and per cent the public and horsemen will watch and question.
So what happen to all your stock you had last year?

FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 08:08:07 PM »

Stats are just that stats... they vary as the year goes on.... use your head.

All I have to say is you are one stupid individual. Good Luck
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:10:39 PM by FastTrack » Report to moderator   Logged
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2013, 08:18:37 PM »

At 38%, maybe Senor Pena took the plane back to Sacramento and has imparted some of his wisdom.
I don't know who any of you are out there, but it sure is funny listening to this back here in NJ.
I envision the two of you mud wrestling. Lots of shoving, scratching and hair pulling.
I always thought that two gals fighting was much more entertaining than two guys.
The running around with a married guy part gave me a good picture of what we are dealing with here.
If the horse thing ever fizzles out, the diner down the road always needs another waitress.
Keep up the good work!!!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2013, 09:46:06 PM »

Stats are just that stats... they vary as the year goes on.... use your head.

All I have to say is you are one stupid individual. Good Luck
Well your right Gretchen hitting someone your in love with is beating them away from you is definantly the greatest act of genus I've ever heard of !
Puts being a good horseman to a hole bother  level doesn't it?
So hows the drinking level in your relationship?

FastTrack

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 10:20:23 PM »

You are a complete idiot. No one and I do mean no one likes you at Cal Expo MS. KIRK. How many trainers have you gone through. Let's see ....mmm let me think.... oh yeah I would say for certain 6 that I know of and I am certain I am forgetting a few. Maybe it is because you run your big mouth saying things that are not true... OH OH OH or maybe it is because you don't pay your bills. As for hitting people I do remember you getting your head cracked by one of those trainers!!! As for the drinking yes...he and I used to party alot. NO we were not fighting the night of his DUI. It was a road block check and he had just had a couple of beers..wrong place at the wrong time.  YES we have had our share of drama early in our relationship. Yes we have had knock down drag outs. AND YES we are still together and doing fantastic. In the past 2 years since his DUI neither of us have drank much at all it is not worth it. WTF does that have to do with you and or horse racing?Huh Oh wait I believe your trainer at Cal Expo is the biggest alcoholic on the grounds. AND by the way the man you are speaking of for getting the DUI said you owe him for 2 and a half shoeings and he is going to take it to the investigators if you don't pay soon. Anytime you want to go tit for tat with me about horses or stats come right on over. As for you throwing stones at me about my personal life of which you know absolutely nothing F*** OFF
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 10:43:55 PM »

Wow

This thread needs to be put in the time capsule to be saved forever.

It is an all timer.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 11:19:45 PM »

You are a complete idiot. No one and I do mean no one likes you at Cal Expo MS. KIRK. How many trainers have you gone through. Let's see ....mmm let me think.... oh yeah I would say for certain 6 that I know of and I am certain I am forgetting a few. Maybe it is because you run your big mouth saying things that are not true... OH OH OH or maybe it is because you don't pay your bills. As for hitting people I do remember you getting your head cracked by one of those trainers!!! As for the drinking yes...he and I used to party alot. NO we were not fighting the night of his DUI. It was a road block check and he had just had a couple of beers..wrong place at the wrong time.  YES we have had our share of drama early in our relationship. Yes we have had knock down drag outs. AND YES we are still together and doing fantastic. In the past 2 years since his DUI neither of us have drank much at all it is not worth it. WTF does that have to do with you and or horse racing?Huh Oh wait I believe your trainer at Cal Expo is the biggest alcoholic on the grounds. AND by the way the man you are speaking of for getting the DUI said you owe him for 2 and a half shoeings and he is going to take it to the investigators if you don't pay soon. Anytime you want to go tit for tat with me about horses or stats come right on over. As for you throwing stones at me about my personal life of which you know absolutely nothing F*** OFF
Greg Watson can tell u the exact number I quit counting because most aren't here any more.
OMG you mean he can speak???
Last time I was around a joke was made you had ripped his tonsils out?
Showing bills are lipstick change.
But I guess to a paper trainer who is a "good horsemen" that's a lot of money?
Oh yes the bill is incorrect he gave me and double billed.
He admitted he screwed up and never gave me a corrected bill.
Must have correct paper work that's buisness .
But also it was know half shoeing u have rang this mans bells so many times,( I use the term "man"loosely since he is married and having another women who is married speak for him)
What kind of "man" does that?
Oh well any way the sob admitted he screwed the first shoeing up poor devil, but he sure knew how to ad an extra shoeing and another half .
But then u already know how he forgets selectively and acts all wussy whipped nice job great horsemanship skills you sure know how to handle those studs, nice lip chain their Gretchen do you have him broke to the phantom mate yet ?
Good luck nominating to the California site stakes!
Again your horsemanship skills and your genius at work!
Damn girl maybe you can go into the California harness of fame!
Oh by the way keep it professional Gretchen your a good horseman and oh become more of a trainer every day your a genuis.
By the way keep putting your entire life on the Internet god your clever free advertisement.
She a good horseman and  can handle her Mexican Stallion god Gretchen you are so dang butch
Listen Gretchen you really should not threaten me.
I take padding bills very serious.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: