Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 04:55:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cal Expo Announcer Scott Ehrilch replaced? What Happened?  (Read 8546 times)
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« on: January 27, 2013, 09:08:54 PM »

I tuned into Cal Expo online this Thursday and the voice of Cal Expo was gone. A different announcer was calling the races. Friday and Saturday's races were also called by the new announcer. Does anyone know what happened?
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »

Missed u  man where u been?

Here's the rumor ,

Scott is on suspension he and one  other person.

Rumor is Scott and another person got into a verbal altercation in the racing office .

Again rumor was it was over Scot and other persons having a birthday and only Scott's name came across the marqui wishing him a happy birthday and Obly Scott mentioned!

The first night I enjoyed Listening to announcer Brian who called every horse in a race.
Last night he wasn't quite as sharp in his race calling and sounded tired a bit not as sharp as the other nights.

Luke Plano was on fire last night.
Gretchen Smith is causing a lot of talk with her new success as a trainer and it ain't pretty what's being said.
But of course it maybe all wash women gossip.
The new state vet is sure a peace of work.
I never seen so many damn lame horses racing
Just pittiful!This guy only seems to put the smaller stables on the vet list and if your a big stable or a suddenly real winning trainer Dr Magoo don't say chit seems to deffinantly single out smaller stables!
Also talk to a trainers that said their will be a looseing 100 horses this winter and none of those people are bringing there horses back.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:33:54 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 10:07:35 PM »

Smith is not a new sensation.   Look her up usta.   She was quite the talk back here a few years ago.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 10:40:41 PM »

Smith is not a new sensation.   Look her up usta.   She was quite the talk back here a few years ago.
Who was she training for then?

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 11:16:24 PM »

Who was she training for then?

She was down as owner.  I don't recall exactly but she was bearding for someone.

She had a ridgling sadies storm cat, i remember moony svendsen drove for her.

Also had most happy lavros.  Think she had art maker for andrea hill?   Come to think of it she had a few for andrea.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 02:06:57 AM »

She was down as owner.  I don't recall exactly but she was bearding for someone.

She had a ridgling sadies storm cat, i remember moony svendsen drove for her.

Also had most happy lavros.  Think she had art maker for andrea hill?   Come to think of it she had a few for andrea.
Don't no who Hill is.
She trains many for Brittny dillon and those horse are the ones winning the most.

I saw one horses some guy name Dean. Had just bought at the blood horse sale I 2012 for 3200. Seems as though she was partners with a real nice lady new too the buisness and the horse wins then was told the horse dropped a suspensory after the win.
Lots of rumors about this guy Dean worked for some outfit called Sommerbys and more rumors. That some guy been in trouble every where and can only get a grooms lics is afiliated also. Lots of shady rumors but could be just jealously.
She just might be the next lady trainer honing her great training skills at Calexpo. laughing guy
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:14:36 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 02:35:48 AM »

First Pisto with the hot golf balls now this? If he's gone for good it's Cal X's loss.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 10:11:40 AM »

First Pisto with the hot golf balls now this? If he's gone for good it's Cal X's loss.
Pisto was working for Calexpo and claiming horses their from owners.
Now that is a big conflict of interest.
The conflict of interest no matter how small or big needs to stop at every track.

Juice
Most happy lavors was sold privately to kc then claimed and sold privately to Plano .Luke has the horse and it belongs to his wife and the horse is a war horse.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:19:03 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 01:35:54 PM »

Hill = Steven Slender = Sullivan = Ernie Adams = Brittney Dillion = Dean Eckley = Matthew Selick sneaky

All convicted cheaters with various stages of suspensions. rat

Notice how some of the infamous Cal Fixpo cheaters have come back to Cali in order to be able to race?

Wasn't Petrelli kicked out before too? dunno

Cal Fixpo has ZERO integrity in their races and the convicted CRACKHEADS allowed to race are living proof this is 100% true. Bomb
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »

Fuzzy, it's amazing how quickly your writings progressed in such a short period of time, idk if u haven't done much composition re: writing in the past but your grammar/spelling/punctuation improvement in only a few months is amazing, assuming u were mainly self taught I gotta say u are super sharp! If you're able to make the same strides you've made over past three months and continued to improve at same rate over next 6 months I swear you'll write the next great American novel!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 03:33:55 PM »

Hill = Steven Slender = Sullivan = Ernie Adams = Brittney Dillion = Dean Eckley = Matthew Selick sneaky

Notice how some of the infamous Cal Fixpo cheaters have come back to Cali in order to be able to race?

Cal Fixpo has ZERO integrity in their races and the convicted CRACKHEADS allowed to race are living proof this is 100% true. Bomb

Listen here many of us play by the rules and are not happy about known and convicted  cheaters being welcomed here and hope the new management would follow Gruals lead.

So knowitall b4 u start having your episodes of donkey lice  on every horsemen and owner at Calexpo go get dipped in sheep dip first.

Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 03:38:11 PM »

Keep screwing with Petrelli and your gonna end up in a cement mixer! Grin Grin

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 03:41:25 PM »

Juice
Most happy lavors was sold privately to kc then claimed and sold privately to Plano .Luke has the horse and it belongs to his wife and the horse is a war horse.

Gretchen Smith owned Most Happy Lavros at one point.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »

Fuzzy~~The big question is "what happen to Hydropedes"? trotter trotter

pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 04:29:37 PM »

I believe Fritz took him back and turned him out with his other horses.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 07:48:26 PM »

Do u know Katey ? Fritzs step daughter?
She started him when he was a baby and wanted him back and would give him a great home.
So I gave him to her so he would have the individual in his life that started him as a baby.
Fritz begged me not to let him race any more. After I brought him back from starvation and neglect. So I felt giving him to Katey and her husband was in Hydropedes best interest. I had never seen a horse and his family that had such close family bond and last I saw him at Kateys farm he was in a huge pasture with his sister.
Katey is on face book and we message each other but she is a new mother with the most beautiful child and I'm sure Hydro is happy to be with his immediate family and never to be starved again.

Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 08:17:37 PM »

She started him when he was a baby and wanted him back and would give him a great home.
So I gave him to her so he would have the individual in his life that started him as a baby.
Fritz begged me not to let him race any more. After I brought him back from starvation and neglect. So I felt giving him to Katey and her husband was in Hydropedes best interest. I had never seen a horse and his family that had such close family bond and last I saw him at Kateys farm he was in a huge pasture with his sister.
Katey is on face book and we message each other but she is a new mother with the most beautiful child and I'm sure Hydro is happy to be with his immediate family and never to be starved again.
thumbs up heart

Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:42 PM »

Very nice,you seem to be good person
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 10:18:09 PM »

thumbs up heart
Hydro is a horse that has made me so sick of the cruelty and neglect by horsemen to the point that I absolutely have come to the point that some people involved with this horse are the lowest tick turds on a race track.

These people charged for boarding and caring for this horse to a man who paid 20000 dollars for him and let this mans horse starve . I have very serious considered taking the pictures of Hydro and the vets statements that i checked him at different points of these different horsemens care too investigaters Stewards and SPCA and having serious animal cruelty charges brought against them. I felt God would have a very special punishment for them and I should sit back and let His will be done with them
But when I see these miserable excuse for horse people all I want to do is grab them by the throat and beat the fricking hell out of them. I am not known for controlling my temper so I'm learning but it's very hard to keep the mini bit in my mouth these days.
Good person know I'm not but I'm fair and believe in treating every one fair .
But I'm real sick of half ass animal abusers pretending to be horsemen!
A good person would have put a bullet in their missle table heads for this kind of abuse to a animal!

pacingguy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 12:13:07 PM »

Before we pin all the blame on Cal Expo, isn't it the CHRB that is licensing these people to race in California?
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 03:05:13 PM »

Before we pin all the blame on Cal Expo, isn't it the CHRB that is licensing these people to race in California?
Mayb knowitall all could find out all theses stages of suspension and where and if he's telling the truth they would be falsifying a application by with holding information and then email chrb with that information and they would be sent packing.

Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 11:16:03 PM »

Hello Fuzzypants, I hope all is good with you. I find it hard to believe that the powers that be, would suspend a track announcer for a Birthday violation. There must be a lot more to this. I have never heard of an announcer getting suspended unless it was a precursor to their termination. I hope thats not the case.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 06:47:20 AM »

RSG, I  don't think it was so much about what the altercation was over but where it was. I was told the same story that it was a loud heated exchange of words in the racing office.
I doUb t either parties will be fired .
Sounds more like a move by curb unprofessional conduct in and around the race office.
It would be a shame if this is a move to actually remove any one from employment.
Scott's a dang good handicapper also.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:04:00 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 02:23:59 AM »

No Scott Erhlich tonight either. Whatever the infraction was must be alot more serious than previously stated. The announcer that took over tonight was very good. That does not bode well for Mr. Scott Erhlich.
nztrotr

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 08:13:25 AM »

Perhaps has something to do with the fact that Scott's wife is dealing with a health issue.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: