Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 11:23:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meadowlands Saturday Night 1/26/13  (Read 550 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2013, 07:10:10 AM »

A much better card tonight with some decent price options.

Race 3 - On The Radar is rounding inot form. I think he move earliere tonight. There is lots of speed here so look for him to be close late and pounce. 7W4/2/6
Pick Four (2/4/7-2/3-3/8/10-1/8)

Race 4 - Ideal Matters needed last and if in any sort of shape should crush these. 3W2/9/10

Race 5 - The Super Bowl trot. Looking for a price here. Should be lots of movement and I like No Less Than Magic to pick them off late at a decent price. All the faves are outside and they may mix it up.
3W8/10/7

Race 7 Pick Four (3/5/6-3/7/9-1/2/5/6-3/7)

Race 11 - Pick three (7-6-4)

Race 12 - Friskies Cheapsuit looked like a monster against cheaper but he doesn't have lots to face tonight either. He was out no cover to some quick fractions in last. 6W4/7/8
Late Double (6-4)

Race 13 - Once again lots of crazy outside piece which sets up nicely for Albion. Horse likes to win races and fits well here with D. Miller. 4W7/9/5

Good luck to all!!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 07:32:59 AM »

I agee Burton....Tonight Much better .....  Thank you Buddy !!     I can't wait till 7:15 !!!    I love that retro commercial they play with stiller and meara... 1st time shorty....LMAO !!

Friskies Cheapsuit ------who dosent love this name???    beard <-----Friskie

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »

trotter  Sulky was there !!!!     anyone else??

Handle up Friday at Meadowlands

January 26, 2013

The snow and cold couldnít slow down the drivers Friday Night at the Meadowlands.  Of the 11 races that were held, 9 different drivers found their way to the winnerís circle, with Tim Tetrick and Andy Miller being the only two drivers to win more than one race.  Miller put bookends on the card with wins in the first and last race.

The large payouts that have become a trend at the Meadowlands this winter continued as the Early Pick 4 returned $1,747.10 and the Late Pick 4 returned $8,274.  Combined, the two pools carried over $129,000 in handle. On the wagering front, it was another jump in total handle for the Meadowlands. Despite the bitter cold and snow, the total all-sources handle of $2,509,774 was a 22% increase from the $2,051,828 wagered on the same Friday in 2012.

The Meadowlands has shown an increase in total handle every night of the 2013 racing season.  The East Rutherford oval will take that momentum into a power-packed Saturday card featuring Golden Receiver in the $103,000 Presidential Final. The supporting stakes features could not have come up any better, with talent and depth from top to bottom in the Super Bowl and Clyde Hirt Finals

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »

Meadowlands handle is bound to reflect huge increases this week....the boys are back in town, firing away at the windows trophy trophy trophy trophy
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 12:02:14 PM »

Meadowlands handle is bound to reflect huge increases this week....the boys are back in town, firing away at the windows trophy trophy trophy trophy
hot damn!  just make sure its a window thats flush with  dollar this time.... thumbs up laughing guy

"earl, can ya bring your drawer over this guy just bottomed mine out"
"julio, we might need yours too"  thumbs up classic laughing guy
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:26:45 PM by cecil127 » Report to moderator   Logged

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 04:23:34 PM »

Looks like the weatherman is going to cooperate.
Clear and cool.
Another huge handle and successful night for the BigM.
Just noticed that 9 different drivers won there last night.
The only thing that isn't going well there are my picks.
nextbonus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »

A much better card tonight with some decent price options.

Race 3 - On The Radar is rounding inot form. I think he move earliere tonight. There is lots of speed here so look for him to be close late and pounce. 7W4/2/6
Pick Four (2/4/7-2/3-3/8/10-1/8)

Race 4 - Ideal Matters needed last and if in any sort of shape should crush these. 3W2/9/10

Race 5 - The Super Bowl trot. Looking for a price here. Should be lots of movement and I like No Less Than Magic to pick them off late at a decent price. All the faves are outside and they may mix it up.
3W8/10/7

Race 7 Pick Four (3/5/6-3/7/9-1/2/5/6-3/7)

Race 11 - Pick three (7-6-4)

Race 12 - Friskies Cheapsuit looked like a monster against cheaper but he doesn't have lots to face tonight either. He was out no cover to some quick fractions in last. 6W4/7/8
Late Double (6-4)

Race 13 - Once again lots of crazy outside piece which sets up nicely for Albion. Horse likes to win races and fits well here with D. Miller. 4W7/9/5

Good luck to all!!!!!!!

I agree with Burton 98.6%.  I like all the horses he mentioned.  That is not unusual as we have often landed on the same horses over the years.  He has a very sharp eye.

My only disagreement might be in the 4th.  Burton included Lindwood Player in his gimmicks.  I like his chances a bit more to win.  My vision my be a bit clouded however because I played him the last two weeks and he raced big both times but failed to make me a dime.

For some reason Darin Zoccali has a bug up his azz for Malak Uswaad.  Dissed the horse last week in his comments and did the same this week.  I think the horse is ready to pop.  Like him to hit ticket and maybe even upset the golden one if that horse has a bad hair day.
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 04:39:40 PM »

Oh for the days when your horse was racing. beer

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 04:40:31 PM »

I agree with Burton 98.6%.  I like all the horses he mentioned.  That is not unusual as we have often landed on the same horses over the years.  He has a very sharp eye.

My only disagreement might be in the 4th.  Burton included Lindwood Player in his gimmicks.  I like his chances a bit more to win.  My vision my be a bit clouded however because I played him the last two weeks and he raced big both times but failed to make me a dime.

For some reason Darin Zoccali has a bug up his azz for Malak Uswaad.  Dissed the horse last week in his comments and did the same this week.  I think the horse is ready to pop.  Like him to hit ticket and maybe even upset the golden one if that horse has a bad hair day.
Thanks for the kind words Bill.
So far this meet I appear to be picking them blind.
Maybe tonite things turn around.
Good luck to you!!!
nextbonus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 04:53:39 PM »

Thanks for the kind words Bill.
So far this meet I appear to be picking them blind.
Maybe tonite things turn around.
Good luck to you!!!

Thanks.  Just a matter of time, Burton.  Babe Ruth didn't homer every at bat.  We all have our slumps and hot streaks.  Keep the picks coming on the weekend.  You have always been one of my favorite posters.   beer
TheRedMile

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 07:03:15 PM »

r1
.50 p5 14/25/49/38/78910
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 12:30:12 AM »

ANOTHER great night of racing !!!  Thank you Jeff Gural and team !!!    Wendy Ross looks amazing....... bowing

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 07:01:49 AM »

Golden Receiver goes back-to-back in Presidential

January 27, 2013

Golden Receiver made it back-to-back Presidential Series finals on Saturday night at the Meadowlands with a 1:49.3 effort to take home the winner's share of the $103,500 purse.

Driven by Tim Tetrick, Golden Receiver left from post seven and dropped in second early as the fast-leaving Mr. Hasani N and driver Corey Callahan were first to trip the quarter timer in a brisk :25.3. Tetrick then quickly moved out and around to the lead with Golden Receiver as Mr. Hasani N went offstride and out of the picture.

Golden Receiver reached the half in :54.1 and three-quarters in 1:22.4, with a first-over Dial Or Nodial challenging. The 1-5 favorite on the toteboard, Golden Receiver rebuffed that bid and used a final quarter of :26.4 to fend off runner-up Fred And Ginger by two lengths. Dial Or Nodial managed to hold onto third.

The win was the fourth of the year in four starts this year for Golden Receiver, who now has career earnings of more than $1.7 million for owners Nina Simmonds, Our Horse Cents Stable and trainer Mark Harder.

Miller trainees sweep Super Bowl final

January 26, 2013

The Julie Miller-trained Windsun Galliano and Helios finished first and second, respectively, in the $51,000 Super Bowl final for 4-year-old trotters on Saturday night at the Meadowlands.

Despite leaving from the outside post 10, driver Andy Miller was able to work his way up into second-over position around the final turn with Windsun Galliano and the son of Ken Warkentin was able to wear down his stablemate Helios in deep stretch to win in a stakes-record 1:53.4.

David Miller was first to the lead with betting favorite Where To Hanover, leading through a :27 opening quarter. Yannick Gingras, who dropped into fourth with Helios after starting from post eight, moved quickly to the front, taking control at the :56.3 half. Around the final turn Helios still had the lead as Tim Tetrick moved Joyeux Dream first-over, followed by Andy Miller and Windsun Galliano. Helios put away Joyeaux Dream past the 1:25.4 three-quarters clocking but he was unable to fend off the stretch challenge by Windsun Galliano. Where The Hanover held for third.

Owned by Tracy Brainard, James Harper Jr. and Elizabeth Harper, Windsun Galliano won for the third time in four starts this year while also notching a career best. His earnngs now stand at more than $38,000.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: