Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 01:27:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: native world race 6 maywood  (Read 1134 times)
diamond

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2013, 11:52:29 PM »

I was watching replays tonight and Native World looked gassed to the gills. Could have beat any horse racing tonight! Sutton couldn't even pull this horse up after the wire. He wanted to go another mile! His form suggests nothing of the sort. Horse backed up at riding the rail against same kind of horses at balmoral without ever even being pulled in 1:59 miles in warmer weather. Tonight goes 1:57 1 and could have gone faster in cold weather. How can the horse pace in 1:59 miles in warmer weather at balmoral with the one hole, but go 2 seconds faster at maywood in colder weather going around more turns?Huh Looks fake to me anyways.
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 11:58:55 PM »

Respitory problem Huh

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 02:17:12 AM »

Changed the feed
In the tube  dunno dunno dunno dunno
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 08:03:29 AM »

JD should interview the trainer and ask him if he had any idea that the horse was going to perform like that and what got into him this cold night? But first, hook up a lie detector to him. sneaky
jdizigg

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »

JD should interview the trainer and ask him if he had any idea that the horse was going to perform like that and what got into him this cold night? But first, hook up a lie detector to him. sneaky

The driver said everytime he has driven this horse he wants to PULL PULL PULL he said it literally is a workout driving this one.... THen tonight behind the gate he was suprised how relaxed the horse was even had to give him some taps at the gate... The whole mile he said he used two fingers instead of his normal hold on for dear life....So maybe the horse finally gets it...
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »

The driver said everytime he has driven this horse he wants to PULL PULL PULL he said it literally is a workout driving this one.... THen tonight behind the gate he was suprised how relaxed the horse was even had to give him some taps at the gate... The whole mile he said he used two fingers instead of his normal hold on for dear life....So maybe the horse finally gets it...
Will the miracles in Chitown racing never cease ?
jdizigg

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »

Will the miracles in Chitown racing never cease ?

How is that a miracle new jack?
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 12:06:41 PM »

How is that a miracle new jack?
Would then the next follow up as to this huge change be to attempt to ask the trainer what was done to relax this puller ?  Possibly you could ask ?
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 12:38:32 PM »

I dont know the lines on this particular horse in question but I do know when you go unchallenged on the lead in 30 to the quarter & 100 to the half with no pressure at all in can relax a horse for sure
nevrtrustagreek

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 12:45:17 PM »

How do you know this stone162? are you a driver? or trainer? my trainer told me that horses pull because they are hurting. If something was given to the horse to take him out of pain is why he would be more relaxed. One would think that he would be more relaxed on a mile track rather than a half. Also, 30 and 100 was like going 27 55 last night in those conditions. The horse was treated with something last night thats for sure. Its up to the IRB to find it and take action. Sutton was a passenger.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 12:46:09 PM »

I dont know the lines on this particular horse in question but I do know when you go unchallenged on the lead in 30 to the quarter & 100 to the half with no pressure at all in can relax a horse for sure
Valid point..
Kudos again for your candor and honesty.  Too bad your stuff got deleted and everything is back on lockdown.  Keep telling it like it is.  thumbs up beer thumbs up
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 01:28:41 PM »

How do you know this stone162? are you a driver? or trainer? my trainer told me that horses pull because they are hurting. If something was given to the horse to take him out of pain is why he would be more relaxed. One would think that he would be more relaxed on a mile track rather than a half. Also, 30 and 100 was like going 27 55 last night in those conditions. The horse was treated with something last night thats for sure. Its up to the IRB to find it and take action. Sutton was a passenger.

You very well could be right but I will stand by my statement.......also the fractions were the 2nd slowest of the night at both the qtr and half so there must have been some 25 second qtr by your estimations.....there are plenty of legal treatments that can help a horse relax as well.......not everything is juice........go ban some more members at your own forum
nevrtrustagreek

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 01:51:02 PM »

Huh? Was just wondering if you drove or trained because you said the same thing as my trainer did with horses being relaxed and why from one week to the next. not saying they did anything wrong at all just saying the horses was good last night and unless the IRB finds something lets not assume. Sorry I gave you the wrong idea. Welcome.
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »

any ding dong who knows anything about chicago harness racing would have noticed it was the horses first race at maywood  instead of bmp which is almost always a huge advantage... not to mention the rail and a  bunch of roaches in the race so if you have the slightest clue how to handicap you could figure it out screwy head shake bang head
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 03:54:53 PM »

How do you know this stone162? are you a driver? or trainer? my trainer told me that horses pull because they are hurting. If something was given to the horse to take him out of pain is why he would be more relaxed. One would think that he would be more relaxed on a mile track rather than a half. Also, 30 and 100 was like going 27 55 last night in those conditions. The horse was treated with something last night thats for sure. Its up to the IRB to find it and take action. Sutton was a passenger. I agree with this 100%. It don't matter what the half went in. The horse came home like a freight train out of control and wanted more!!!! In these sub zero conditions not even open pacers pace like that. He could have went another 27 quarter after the finish. Just look at him cross the wire. Looked like Sutton was hanging on for dear life LOL!
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 09:25:11 AM »

I was watching replays tonight and Native World looked gassed to the gills. Could have beat any horse racing tonight! Sutton couldn't even pull this horse up after the wire. He wanted to go another mile! His form suggests nothing of the sort. Horse backed up at riding the rail against same kind of horses at balmoral without ever even being pulled in 1:59 miles in warmer weather. Tonight goes 1:57 1 and could have gone faster in cold weather. How can the horse pace in 1:59 miles in warmer weather at balmoral with the one hole, but go 2 seconds faster at maywood in colder weather going around more turns?Huh Looks fake to me anyways.

All of your posts look fake to me..........I do not have any recent lines on this horse but do have a program from last year, where in FEB-MAR this horse paced 5 of 6 miles in 156 or faster and in the other one he broke.......those miles were from the winter of last year so obviously this horse races better in cold weather.....some horses just race better in the cold, period
jdizigg

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 09:13:52 PM »

dollar dollar beer beer trotter
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 09:29:24 PM »

dollar dollar beer beer trotter
CRUSHED FOES!!!! You got em JD? dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 09:35:17 PM »

All of your posts look fake to me..........I do not have any recent lines on this horse but do have a program from last year, where in FEB-MAR this horse paced 5 of 6 miles in 156 or faster and in the other one he broke.......those miles were from the winter of last year so obviously this horse races better in cold weather.....some horses just race better in the cold, period Some horses race good in cold weather, hot weather, fog, snow, rain, hard track, soft track, wet track, deep track, day, night, mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, sundays, maywood, balmoral, certain drivers, trainers, drugs, feed, so forth and so. Your observation that certain horses race better in cold weather may qualify you for genius of harness racing of the year. In my book and judging from other posters your possibly the biggest *** on the site!!!! maroon
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 11:19:00 PM »

Some horses race good in cold weather, hot weather, fog, snow, rain, hard track, soft track, wet track, deep track, day, night, mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, sundays, maywood, balmoral, certain drivers, trainers, drugs, feed, so forth and so. Your observation that certain horses race better in cold weather may qualify you for genius of harness racing of the year. In my book and judging from other posters your possibly the biggest *** on the site!!!!

Did you not keep asking the question of why this horse raced better in the cold weather?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Now you are saying you know some horses race better in cold weather, etc........make up yor mind, dude
jdizigg

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »

CRUSHED FOES!!!! You got em JD? dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar

dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar beer beer beer beer beer  YESSSIIIIRRRRR!
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 08:56:45 AM »

dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar beer beer beer beer beer  YESSSIIIIRRRRR!

After that score and watching with the ease the horse won. I decided to parley my 40 dollar win ticket on rejoiceandbeglad in the 13th .Well as if it was magical this Mike Brown trained horse raced so much better and also won with ease . I love harness racing when all the stars just seem to come together .
Now i'm going to play an even heavier wager on the super bowl .  Illinois harness racing is going on a two week vacation so THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: