Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 06:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most gluttonous thing you've ever seen  (Read 945 times)
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »

Old roommate awhile ago comes home w/ a little Caesar pizza, a box from Panda Express, proceeds to dump the panda on top of his pizza, fried rice+chicken+etc, I couldn't believe it, watching him try to use a slice to scoop up the rice&chicken without letting too much Chinese fall off.. You'd have to see it to believe it. Have myself engaged in eating contest wager amongst friends but we all had an excuse ($). Pandapizza man, meanwhile, unless he was purposely trying to disgust me has none.

Anyone have any similar stories?
Report to moderator   Logged
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »

Roll Eyes

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 05:30:23 PM »

Have seen ppl dip pizza in ranch, that's a misdemeanor on gluttony scale imo, still gross though, I do take a page out of the Afro Americans book sometime w/ a little franks hot sauce to dip pizza in but not sure that's gluttonous
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 05:32:53 PM »

OK,,,,Im in...

I like to dip my slice of pizza in the blue cheese for my chicken wings..... nyah

I always order a extra blue cheese for this purpose...

chicken

cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 05:38:56 PM »

i ate 8 plates with 4 and 5 crab leg clusters on each monday night at the showboat in AC if that counts? Grin
14 dozen clams once at a trapping convention and closed 2 AYCE (blue claw crabs) crabfests in MD.  and THOSE folks know how to eat crabs....and not one was around when i was finishing up Grin

went from 5-9pm. i was 3rd in line dude at 9 pm (about 40 crabs later) they folded the paper table cloth from both sides of the pavilion to just feet short of me.  dropped a 1/3 of a bushel next to me and said "thats the last of em, please clean up when you're done" laughing guy  my buddy has pics of me picking crabs with ms maryland (trappers of md donate a fox fur coat to the current ms md every year so she was there for the free coat/crabs and of course: to meet cecil Grin
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:46:18 PM by cecil127 » Report to moderator   Logged

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 05:40:08 PM »

beer  good stories !!

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 05:42:39 PM »

OK,,,,Im in...

I like to dip my slice of pizza in the blue cheese for my chicken wings..... nyah

I always order a extra blue cheese for this purpose...

chicken

Wow, to me that's pretty sick, was always  grossed out by bleu cheese but even more so after learning this guy on the Howard stern shows "act" consists of eating bleu cheese out of a girls ass

Houstoned: I know you got engaged recently to a big fan of the show, and finally moved out of your ex-wife’s basement. So now that you’re about to get hitched, are you going to retire the bit where you eat blue cheese out of the ass of a female audience member?

Levy: Not at all! I mean, that’s me. When I got engaged to her [on stage], I did it right after the blue cheese bit. She understands that I do what I do. It wouldn’t last very long if she tried to [censor] my act.

Sulk, are you envious at all? Be honest!

Cecil= crab king, don't believe for a second miss Maryland was there to make an appearance, she wanted to see u in action! Sounds impressive
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I have another.....once I ate at a huge chinese buffet.....had about 5 plates plus dessert.....  THEN walked around the mall for about half hour......THEN I went to the pizza place in the mall and had 2 slices before I drove home......

geezer Those were the days !!

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 05:44:16 PM »

Can't forget the fat sandwich @ champaign

Challenge: Finish The Big Fat Ugly Sandwich which consists of the following: 2 rolls, 4 cheeseburgers, double cheesesteak, chicken cheesesteak, gyro meat, grilled chicken, bacon, sausage, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, mac n cheese bites, fried mushrooms, jalapeno poppers, pizza bites, onion rings, hash browns, mini corndogs, american cheese, mayo and possibly more!

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 05:45:42 PM »

Time Limit: 15 Minutes
People: 1
Prize: Sandwich is Free, $25 value, plus a t-shirt.
Rules: Must finish the sandwich in 15 minutes by yourself, website doesn’t mention anything else but make sure to ask your server for official rules before attempting this monster of a challenge.

Can imagine sandwich being very good or terribly awful, no middle ground
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 05:46:18 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I have another.....once I ate at a huge chinese buffet.....had about 5 plates plus dessert.....  THEN walked around the mall for about half hour......THEN I went to the pizza place in the mall and had 2 slices before I drove home......

geezer Those were the days !!

By any chance was pizza place sbarro? Love that stuff
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »

I would DEF try it w the blue cheese....    maybe dip a slice of pizza in there too........  she would have to be a nice girl though....not a pig....or slut....

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 05:49:17 PM »

It wasnt Sbarro....but Sbarro did have good pizza for a mall chain.....  huge slices......this was a no name place....prob 3 brothers from someplace in Italy....decent pie...

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »

I would DEF try it w the blue cheese....    maybe dip a slice of pizza in there too........  she would have to be a nice girl though....not a pig....or slut....

Lol glad to see u have strict standards re: eating bleu cheese out of a woman's ass
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 06:05:46 PM »

I guess "which girl is suitable for bleu cheese" deserves a lot more scrutiny as far as selection process than, say, picking a tshirt
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 06:14:45 PM »

from what i remember, Rev Bob would pick out a nasty broad...and i dont mean attitude.

Herve Filion
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »

geezer  just because I like Harness racing dont mean I cant be Nasty !!!      trophy

LMAO at the remarks @ this topic.....!!!   good stuff !!

hungry

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 07:28:42 PM »

Not going to mention any names, but when certain harness trainers aspire to win every single race and dont give anyone else a chance even if theyre told to 'cool it' by people who can make their miserable if they so choose. Never be a glutton, 'eat' in moderation and you can eat for a long time going forward.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 09:55:10 PM »

Not going to mention any names, but when certain harness trainers aspire to win every single race and dont give anyone else a chance even if theyre told to 'cool it' by people who can make their miserable if they so choose. Never be a glutton, 'eat' in moderation and you can eat for a long time going forward.

whoa man/beavis,
the deepest reply to this thread has nothing to do with the actual topic of "shoving your face" yet it was posted by "hungry"

its like zen er something.... laughing guy

*yup, cecils got the good stuff tonight folks thumbs up

Herve Filion
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 10:12:09 PM »

DONT FORGET THE KING EATING 3 TRIPLE WHOPPERS
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 10:17:53 PM »

DONT FORGET THE KING EATING 3 TRIPLE WHOPPERS

Glad to see he's cutting back n dieting, in all seriousness though if you go to BK ask for your burger "off the broiler" ensures that they put it on the flame broiler you can taste the difference, also like how they say "whopper meal OTB" especially when I'm en route to an otb, trust me though u gotta request off the broiler n they'll do it right, despite being a fast food burger chain they still serve up a pretty good burger
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 10:21:43 PM »

HE HAS A DIET COKE WITH THOSE WHOPPERS
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 10:40:34 PM »

HE HAS A DIET COKE WITH THOSE WHOPPERS

Lol I'm pretty sure he insists for "no cheese" and asks "u sure there's no cheese? I'm not paying for it" so he can save the 20c n stay at pocono for another half hour betting dimes
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 11:15:40 PM »

2 DOZEN OR MORE WHITE CASTLE BURGERS !!
WITH CHEESE AND FRIES OF COURSE !
 thumbs up
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2013, 05:09:37 AM »

geezer  When I work overtime......I always get the surf and turf at White Castle....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: