Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 10:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ira Smolin: Who Is He ?  (Read 2206 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 05:21:46 PM »

Don't you think everyone is being a little hard on Ira?  I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt for no other reason than he comes on here under his own name and gives info that many are interested in.  Braver than most, but tortured mercilessly.  Take it easy on him. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »

Don't you think everyone is being a little hard on Ira?  I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt for no other reason than he comes on here under his own name and gives info that many are interested in.  Braver than most, but tortured mercilessly.  Take it easy on him. 
No problem with that, as long as we all get to jog 30/1 shots before a 70k carryover.
C'mon it's like playing a stock knowing there was a buyout coming
It's called inside info, but hey whatever people wanna believe.
IRA

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »

so because i jogged the horse this summer , and we sold the horse to lamarr months ago . thats unfair .cheating information  head shake head shake. you buy some horses ,sell them for 800.00 . and bet them three months later . try it you"ll like it!  bang head bang head
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:49:07 PM by IRA » Report to moderator   Logged
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 06:30:57 PM »

so because i jogged the horse this summer , and we sold the horse to lamarr months ago . thats unfair .cheating information  head shake head shake. you buy some horses ,sell them for 800.00 . and bet them three months later . try it you"ll like it!  bang head bang head
And we sold the horse?
Now your saying you were part owner in that horse
Guy you got so much stuff in your closet it's not even funny.
IRA

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »

IM WITH BOB PHILLIPS -------------NITWIT!    I JOGGED THE HORSE IN THE SUMMER !! IS THIS A TOUGHIE 4 YOU!! W.T.F !! doh doh doh
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 08:42:30 PM »

Im glad Ira made that score.  thumbs up thumbs up
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 08:44:54 PM »

What are you gonna prove?
You used inside information to hit a pick 5 for 70k
You said you jogged that 30/1 shot

It's like someone betting on football knowing the quarterback has a injured rib and can't throw. Stop already! Your not a victim so don't act like it!

I disagree.  What evidence do you have to validate your statement ?
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013, 11:33:03 PM »

I disagree.  What evidence do you have to validate your statement ?
Really?
Did you read the self admissions on here?
C'mon reading is a comprehension, if you need me to copy the quotes for you I might do it.
Stop being a suck puppet, he's not gonna give you any picks(hence the 30/1 shot) and he shouldn't do it anyway.

Listen anyone that does the same shit goes down eventually just a matter of time before a mistake is made, history dictates it. Ira smolin is probably an ok guy but I don't care.
But Ira your kid just *** up bad, messed with the wrong people who are out for vengeance and won't stop. Your kid thinks he's hollier than god, well he ran into a sleeping lion and woke that lion up. You can laugh or discount this post, but remember that one person will make life a living hell for the smolins. There is a way out he knows do the right thing and maybe that someone will go away satisfied. Because I can tell you Ira no one is stopping this person, time is the best revenge Ira yesterday is history tommorow is a mystery, do the right thing today!
Good luck to you and yours Ira.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2013, 11:56:17 PM »

Speaking of suck puppets, all but two of sookie's lifetime posts to this forum are Smolin family related stalking.

screwy screwy screwy

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 12:04:22 AM »

Really?
Did you read the self admissions on here?
C'mon reading is a comprehension, if you need me to copy the quotes for you I might do it.
Stop being a suck puppet, he's not gonna give you any picks(hence the 30/1 shot) and he shouldn't do it anyway.

Listen anyone that does the same shit goes down eventually just a matter of time before a mistake is made, history dictates it. Ira smolin is probably an ok guy but I don't care.
But Ira your kid just *** up bad, messed with the wrong people who are out for vengeance and won't stop. Your kid thinks he's hollier than god, well he ran into a sleeping lion and woke that lion up. You can laugh or discount this post, but remember that one person will make life a living hell for the smolins. There is a way out he knows do the right thing and maybe that someone will go away satisfied. Because I can tell you Ira no one is stopping this person, time is the best revenge Ira yesterday is history tommorow is a mystery, do the right thing today!
Good luck to you and yours Ira.

Sorry, not buying what you're selling  bang head
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 03:23:12 AM »

Speaking of suck puppets, all but two of sookie's lifetime posts to this forum are Smolin family related stalking.

screwy screwy screwy
Danger Will Robinson Danger
Leave Ira alone and let him post what he feels he must ...
With Rocco taking unpaid leave from Barn To Wire  posts on here it needs some  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
IRA

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 07:26:55 AM »

sookie, if you or someone you know has a problem with bobby ,i dont know about it  dunno  why take it out on me ??  hes three times seven !    im not him!! chillpill   I KNOW, I DIDNT HURT ANYBODY!     I M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS FOR AWHILE .--------------------ITS TO HARD TO DO THIS----- ROCCO WAS RIGHT  dude                                                                      MAY ALL YOUR BETS BE WINNING ONES  !!!                    GOODBYE 4 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  beer beer beer
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2013, 08:30:42 AM »

Shalom, Ira  thumbs up
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2013, 12:05:01 PM »

Shalom, Ira  thumbs up

Ira  thumbs up
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »

I hope Ira comes back......don't let the man get you down Ira

Like Pacemaker, we enjoy reading a lot of the bizarro caca that gets spewed here & occasionally been the target, but never bothers me.
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2013, 10:21:42 PM »

I hope Ira comes back......don't let the man get you down Ira

Like Pacemaker, we enjoy reading a lot of the bizarro caca that gets spewed here & occasionally been the target, but never bothers me.

I agree 100%
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2013, 10:49:23 PM »

I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IRA.

I HOPE HE KEEPS POSTING, BUT PLEASE NO GYRO SHOVING AND ITS NOT POLITE TO THROW YOUR SOUP!!!

LET'S STAY CIVIL.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2013, 12:28:34 AM »

If you haven't been called a crackhead by swooey, you haven't earned your forum stripes.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2013, 02:08:07 AM »

If you haven't been called a crackhead by swooey, you haven't earned your forum stripes.
throws that term out quite liberally.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2013, 04:07:07 AM »

I for one will miss IRA and hope he isn't accused of trying to hoax Manti te'o by others . Seems like poor IRA is being accused of everything these days . Lets face it Bobby is in trouble with Illinois racing management at this time . He like so many others like John Roberts , Pat Curtin , Mike Oosting , Pete Procopi , Slash Sutton and many others all have found time to cause drama . They all were welcomed back and Bob Smolin will be allowed back soon .
burton

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 12:14:52 PM »

Ira Smolin is to Chicago harness racing as Betty White is to television.  (I swear I saw this on my SAT test).

Both have been involved in their respective venues forever.  Each has had a high profile and a bit of success over the years.  Both are occasionally contrversial.  The biggest similarity is that both are more popular now than ever before in their careers.  And nobody can explain why. dunno poor baby screwy head shake
Don't bother answering to this thread.
The poster who started it knows exactly who ira is.
He just did it to cause trouble here.
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 03:46:03 PM »

I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IRA.

I HOPE HE KEEPS POSTING, BUT PLEASE NO GYRO SHOVING AND ITS NOT POLITE TO THROW YOUR SOUP!!!

LET'S STAY CIVIL.

Absolutely correct
CRUISER

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:17 PM »

49xxxx   Smolin , Ira x    IL   US   M   19xx    09/30/2008   

He's not registered anymore?
IRA

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2013, 02:42:31 PM »

why bring this total crap back !!  im not important .  and the answer is ten fold!  head shake head shake 
Humpy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 02:57:14 PM »

Ira is a ventriloquist dummy. Everytime someone criticizes or says something bad about Bobby, Ira's mouth starts moving and he defends Bobby. You can't even see Bobby's lips moving. But after all Bobby is his Son and I would expect him to defend him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: