Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 05:24:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS NINERS VS RAVENS  (Read 1414 times)
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »

a rosecroft guy?  Picking against the Ravens?  dunno
MISS-GUIDED !
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2013, 06:22:28 AM »

I've been a 49er faithfull for ever I will continue to be till the day I die !
As I am a San fran giant faithfull .
I just want to root and hope my team wins.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2013, 09:22:29 AM »

The basis of our legal system is set up that we would rather see ten guilty men go free before we convict one innocent man.

Take a tour of the Internet and find some opinion articles about Lewis that aren't as charitable as the one I provided.  The fact is that the "charitable" story says he lied to police.  Other articles you find will have authors saying that Lewis would still be in jail if not for his status as a football star.

I remember when it happened.  I side with those who believe the district attorney's office did not pursue the matter against Lewis because of his status as a football star.

I'll be rooting for the Niners.

Sport stars especially the powerful NFL can work miracles if they so choose. They have rich and powerful owners that are well connected. Justice......that like Janice Joplin when she sang freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
  Lyle Alzado tried to warn the public about the NFL......nobody listens until the evidence is overwhelming like against Lance Armstrong and some people are still in denial up to the very minute he finally admitted it. NFL can deflect guilt for anything if there isn't enough credible witnesses.
  The people who believe he is innocent only believe it because it wasn't their Son who was murdered. Murder is murder no matter how you look at it. If Ray Lewis was a nobody he would be in jail right now. Charitable work is being done by him through guilt of his own conscience. He isn't the first guy who found God after murdering someone. Plus, he had 4 wives.....were they all wrong about him.
Big Drench

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »

FLACCO WAS GREAT,,,,OUT PLAYED PEYTON AND BRADY BACK TO BACK,,,,,,PLUS THE LINE WILL NEVER GO UNDER 4 PTS,,,100% FACT

3.5 today?
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2013, 02:00:40 PM »

Sport stars especially the powerful NFL can work miracles if they so choose. They have rich and powerful owners that are well connected.

The people who believe he is innocent only believe it because it wasn't their Son who was murdered. Murder is murder no matter how you look at it. If Ray Lewis was a nobody he would be in jail right now.

Tell that 1st paragraph to Plaxico Burress or Mike Vick.   BSmeter

Ray Lewis was in his 3rd year - hardly a big star.  Once again, what's YOUR reason why his 2 buddies were never convicted?  They never played pro football.  Your post has no logic in it.

In our legal system, in order to convict someone you have to have something called evidence.  You better hope & pray that you don't end up simply in the wrong place at the wrong time with jurors who think like you. 

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: