Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 09:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's Ira  (Read 2661 times)
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 01:43:37 PM »

I hate this. They all text 24/7.  ..    they do it at dinner.or watching t.v.  .  Its nuts doh

Who are you anyway ? Why do they text you so much ?
Not polite to ruin your dinner.
How did they get your phone number ?
Report to moderator   Logged
IRA

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »

I WAS TALKING ABOUT KIDS IN GENERAL. NOT ME!!
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2013, 03:25:02 PM »

I hate this. They all text 24/7.  ..    they do it at dinner.or watching t.v.  .  Its nuts doh

I think the worst is "kids" my age texting and driving, which I confess I do pretty much everytime I get in the car, also do some reading while driving so needless to say google while driving.. I can say that I no longer drive "harness style" (shoe string tied to 10 & 2 on steering wheel, slim Jim jerky as my whip), strings got tied up and I almost crashed, veered off road n both front right n back right wheels were over curb lol.. So I guess while I've eliminated one unsafe practice I continue in the phone stuff.. You know those "don't text and drive" commercials? I've always hoped that Verizon or apple flips the script n put out a commercial "I got injured while driving/texting. I am now in a wheelchair and cannot walk. Thankfully, I now have all the free time to play on my Droid!! It's got angry birds! Weather app! Pong! Trading my legs for unlimited time with my Droid was the best thing that's ever happened to me! Thanks Droid!"
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2013, 03:36:06 PM »

I think the worst is "kids" my age texting and driving, which I confess I do pretty much everytime I get in the car, also do some reading while driving so needless to say google while driving.. I can say that I no longer drive "harness style" (shoe string tied to 10 & 2 on steering wheel, slim Jim jerky as my whip), strings got tied up and I almost crashed, veered off road n both front right n back right wheels were over curb lol.. So I guess while I've eliminated one unsafe practice I continue in the phone stuff.. You know those "don't text and drive" commercials? I've always hoped that Verizon or apple flips the script n put out a commercial "I got injured while driving/texting. I am now in a wheelchair and cannot walk. Thankfully, I now have all the free time to play on my Droid!! It's got angry birds! Weather app! Pong! Trading my legs for unlimited time with my Droid was the best thing that's ever happened to me! Thanks Droid!"

As a father of three it's really a sad ending to this story . Is this post really true or is it Manti te'o HuhHuhHuhHuh?
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2013, 03:41:57 PM »

Ruining the man's dinner is strictly out of bounds. It's my opinion that's where they should draw the line. The man seems like a decent sort from what I have read here.
How would you folks like to receive texts all day long just because you were lucky enough to hit a pick 5 ? This entire thing reeks of jealously.I dont know Mr Smolin at all, but the attacks have been vicious and uncalled for. Personally, I am glad he caught that number. The haters should be ashamed of themselves. Let the man enjoy a hot meal. Text him during American Idol-- if you have to be  such morons. Better yet, just let the man enjoy his winning in peace
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 03:44:43 PM »

I think anti-semitism plays a large part tbh
Charlie J Croft

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »

I think anti-semitism plays a large part tbh

That I didnt know. Im not of his faith but that is downright disgusting. But yes, Pace Maker, it does explain a lot. Mr. Smolin you have my sympathies
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »

As a father of three it's really a sad ending to this story . Is this post really true or is it Manti te'o HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Driving harness style? 100% true, actually pretty enjoyable, u can't make right or left turns but u can easily change lanes, stay straight ahead, etc, would really get after em too (slashing leg w/ slim Jim while accelerating). As long as you don't get your "lines" tangled up its a great way to travel!
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »

That I didnt know. Im not of his faith but that is downright disgusting. But yes, Pace Maker, it does explain a lot. Mr. Smolin you have my sympathies

Despite constant attacks, both light hearted weight jokes and vicious venomous attacks on character, I don't think I've ever seen Ira lash out at anyone despite having many justifiable reasons to do so. Just a nice ol' guy who loves the game. That's all!
jdizigg

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2013, 03:50:50 PM »

Driving harness style? 100% true, actually pretty enjoyable, u can't make right or left turns but u can easily change lanes, stay straight ahead, etc, would really get after em too (slashing leg w/ slim Jim while accelerating). As long as you don't get your "lines" tangled up its a great way to travel!

IF you get hooked on the right line your in trouble  laughing guy laughing guy
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »

This is true!
SilencedTruth

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 05:48:58 PM »

LMFAO.  Now this is hilarious!!!  Not the gruesome part at end so much but slim jims and shoestrings!   laughing guy

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or the others crazy?"

Albert Einstein
IRA

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 10:07:47 AM »

How did my name lead to this insanity  laughing guy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: