Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 01:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meadowlands Sat 1/19 Good Luck Gang  (Read 589 times)
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2013, 06:49:27 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZD8A_qr3c&feature=player_embedded

Reember this one???
Report to moderator   Logged

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »

Race 1 - Silver Eagle raced huge in first two starts here. In last was never used and was out of position against Escape The News. Has good tactical speed and may move early against this short field at a decent price. 3W7/5/4

Race 7 Pick Four (1/4/8-3/4/8-2/4/10-6/9/12)

Race 8 Musselsfrombrussels fits well here. Had no position against a tough filed in first start here. Was a sick scratch but Allard ususally has them ready to race. Good price as well. 4W2/1/10

God luck to all!!!!
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 07:39:00 AM »

Thanks Burton....Im going live tonight.......   Great night for racing....Golden Reciever is becoming a hero .......   

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 12:03:17 PM »

Hi Canada !!!    sorry for being so vulgar,,,,,,,,   very rare I call someone out.... but this Cecil has a crush on me......and I can play ball with the worst of them.... you know that..... hehe.....

anything good for tonight??   PM me....

Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 12:14:11 PM »

Hi Canada !!!    sorry for being so vulgar,,,,,,,,   very rare I call someone out.... but this Cecil has a crush on me......and I can play ball with the worst of them.... you know that..... hehe.....

anything good for tonight??   PM me....
I know,I have one on the other site also and like you I can sling it with the best....I will phone you tonight before the Changes,be safe buddy
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »

geezer   always some nasty bad guy hanging out on the forums jealous of the good guys that love the game.....and have done well...... horse shoe

talk to you tonight ! 

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Posted by Ken Warkentin on Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:25 PM

Race 1

4-McClelland – sub 1:50 performer here last season, noted for the vicious late kick he displayed last out in the Open at Dover Downs, third try off a sick scratch

5-Mystic Desire – one of the hottest horses to start this meet going three-for-three on the rise as his back class continues to resurface, was all-out to hold after a perfect trip

3-Silver Eagle – battled gamely for that 1:51.1 score two starts back, paced home in :54.4 last week from an impossible spot & finally draws better

Race 2

10-Rocky Mountain Guy – broke his maiden in a Reynolds Stakes division in only his second career start last July & flashed sharp speed in his comeback

5-Fresh Dream – was caught first over from post 9 chasing Clyde Hirt standout One Through Ten, draws better in a soft field

4-Sky Is The Limit - $90,000 yearling out of a sister to Georgia Pacific, aired it out first time Lasix in only his fourth lifetime start & has obvious upside for Erv Miller

Race 3

7-Esprit De Kayjay N – dangerous dropper chased a headstrong Dinner Guest with a :55.3 back half & the barn has done little wrong so far this meet

3-Get It Now – fought off pressure & romped wire-to-wire from post 8, now a fresh claim with plenty of back class to draw on & moves inside

8-Western Tsunami – 10yo horse-for-the-couse thundered home from last to first in a sharp :26.3, shifts outside, but rates the slight step up to face 25s

Race 4

9-Fiftyshadesdarker – sold for $15,000 as a yearling, lightly-raced colt went three-for-three at Dover Downs, the latest with a game grind, lands outside, but doesn’t face much here

6-Unraveled – rallied from far back to hit the board in an inspiring debut for Mark Harder, logical to expect more

8-Fox Valley Arctic – could be a sleeper in here, nine time winner in 2012 with a 1:52.4 mark over a mile track, 29-day layoff a concern

Race 5

10-Dana’s Sharp Smart – PASS winner two years ago came back with a strong second behind a solid winner in Bolero Andrew, Rob Harmon’s stock has been ready to roll

1-Automatic Teller – was buried on the final turn, found room up the rail & was nosed out for second in a decent acclimating mile, second start in 22 days

3-Sheer Desire – still holds the world record for a 3yo gelding taken at The Red Mile, regained his winning edge by holding on at the C-2 level & draws inside again

Race 6

7-Voice Of Truth – stormed home again, only to suffer another nose loss in :27.2 to the raging Mystic Desire, no such standouts in here

8-Bakin On The Beach – was used pretty hard to finally clear past the half, took on immediate pressure through a :27.4 third quarter & didn’t fade much

9-Dinner Guest – was somehow able to turn it around & conjure up more sustain after he rated a :55 half, Team Allard 8yo now has a target on him 

Race 7

5-No BU – got airborne from last in :27.1 and :55.1 as the beaten favorite, expecting team Allard to have this one more forwardly placed

4-Trend Spotter – enjoyed a pocket ride off the :54.2 speed, but had to check late briefly & that might’ve cost him the win last week, beaten favorite can atone for Burke

2-Lindwood Player – was just 2 for 27 last year, but those two came late in the season before a sick scratch, his latest hinted of a return to form & his post improves

Race 8

8-Recent News – we pegged this one last week & he flew home from the clouds to just miss, forced to step up to B-2 off the loss with some back class on view

4-Picture Me – squandered a perfect trip after a :26.4 stinger to get there, remains at the reduced B-2 level, draws better, high in the win column & likes this track

9-Bear King – dropped to this B-2 level & raced a bit better in :55.4 back half from post 12, acclimated now & just needs a serious speed target

Race 9

5-Lawgiver Hanover – handled the step up to this B-1 class, saving ground, angled wide & raging late to just miss in :55.3

7-Oyster Bay – drops out of claimers after chasing the uncatchable Dinner Guest, 8yo posted a sharp lifetime best before that

2-Lettherockbegin – gets class relief from A-2, caught out of position last week, no Mystic Desire in here & moves inside at a possible price

Race 10

6-Go Get Em – fell just a half length short with a solid :27.1 off a perfect second over trip, that improved effort is good enough to beat these nondescript claimers

8-Wit And Wisdom – was forced to grind & didn’t fade much in his first start in 34 days, has a big chance to show more in an uninspiring field

7-General Montgomery – rallied to upset the 15s at Harrah’s Philly, then moved prematurely back on Opening Weekend, 8yo sharpening on the comeback trail

Race 11

4-Versado – surprised a few with his down the road mission on just a day’s rest, spices up a strong single second leg with speed, can fire to sit just behind the current King

6-Golden Receiver – obviously sufficiently freshened & full of himself, cruised in both starts on the comeback mission complete with emphatic & effortless sprints

5-Dial Or Nodial – certainly can’t be faulted for being relentless first over in his last three, a scant nose back of Versado last week, major danger if the speed cancels out

Race 12

8-Sonic Dancer – took a needed trip over the track, his first start in five months, drops to face a weak B-2 field & tackled much tougher last year

3-Keystone Raptor – drops out of tougher claimers & draws inside off a couple of much needed rallies to hit the board, a winner here last season in 1:51.4

5-Midas Blue Chip – drops from B-1 off a no-chance mile, beat better at Pocono Downs last season when he banked $80,000

Race 13

8-Raymond J – left alertly, got shuffled, held up in deep stretch traffic & got free too late over a snowy track, a major danger if he moves forward off that effort

6-Stripe’n Star – offered some late life from far back in :27.3 and :56, his first race in 23 days, plus it gave him a start over the Big M

1-Stormin Rustler – exits some tougher claimers, off a decent effort from post seven & a game winner back on Opening Night

Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 12:57:54 PM »

R1 -- 3,4,6 -- can'tdecide which one, but feel strongly it will be one of those.
R2 -- 4 -- 5,1,6
R3 -- 1,3,6,7,8 -- tough race
R4 -- 6 -- 9.7
R5 -- 2 -- 4,5,10
R6 -- 8 -- 7,9
R7 -- 2 -- 8,1,6
R8 -- 3,6,8,10 -- tough race
R9 -- 8 -- 1,10,4
R10 - 11 - 12,6,8,9,10 -- tough race
R11 - Golden Receiver
R12 - 5 -- 3,10,9
R13 - 5 -- 1,9,10

Lots-o-long ones
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 01:20:55 PM »

Thanks !!

Good Luck Psycho Dad... thumbs up

cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 06:38:22 PM »

Hi Canada !!!    sorry for being so vulgar,,,,,,,,   very rare I call someone out.... but this Cecil has a crush on me......and I can play ball with the worst of them.... you know that..... hehe.....

anything good for tonight??   PM me....

so thats your version of "calling someone out"Huh  work on the schtick pal, seriously.  if the best you got is one of the oldest, lamest "yo momma" jokes you might need to push yourself away from the computer screen.  laughing guy

whats up with you? dunno  you get all giddy one night and boast youre all proud to say youre a vip.  when asked a lil about your new investment you flip a bizkit. guess i can draw my own conclusions judging from your attitude as to how things are going so far Grin

on another note: (knowing how fond you are of the first lady) how ya diggin the new "do" on Blackie "O"? dunno

remember: if ya do it too much you'll go blind!  enjoy! nyah

« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:58:28 PM by cecil127 » Report to moderator   Logged

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
TheRedMile

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »

spare us the racist " blackie o ' comments  cecil
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 08:29:20 PM »

spare us the racist " blackie o ' comments  cecil

ur right....she's more of a "brownish hue"
"Brownie 'O'" dunno
but that doesnt ryme with Jackie doh
ah hell...... bang head
 laughing guy

Herve Filion
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 09:18:53 AM »

Nice nite of racing thumbs up

Herve Filion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: