Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 04:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angie Affrunti 4 for 4 again!!!! Someone got answers? Do tell!  (Read 1906 times)
diamond

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2013, 02:28:35 AM »

Majestic Royal with the 8 hole-NO PROBLEM!!!!     George's Z Tam 26 4 opening quarter for a 4 claimer-NO PROBLEM!!!!    Waiting And Hoping outside post with tons of speed inside-NO PROBLEM!!!!            NJ's Big Deal dualing Justified right after the half to the top of the stretch-NO PROBLEM!!!!  What is she using? BREATHING MEDS, PAIN MEDS, BLOOD BUILDING DRUGS, OR WHAT? Somebody out there must have the answer. All her horses fire off the gate like missiles! It's like she has a barn full of Taser Gun's LOL! Whoever drives for her looks like a genius. Even Brian Carpenter finally hit a winner thanks to her LOL! She is making monkeys out of every horsmen around Chicago! If she got rid of Firstclassalltheway I wonder if he would return to the 4 and 6 claimers where she got him from LOL! What is she using? Come on people, someone must know! dunno
Report to moderator   Logged
horseman369

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 02:38:52 AM »

the answer is epogen
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 02:41:43 AM »

Whenever you ask questions, or demand answers these days..................you are labeled a 'hater'.

Today's new buzz word for getting away with it.
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 02:43:56 AM »

I have one source that is usually right all the time about certain individuals and he told me the same thing. EPOGEN.
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 02:46:10 AM »

I don't hate her. I cash with her on tickets. However, would love to know how she does it. trophy
IRA

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 09:13:53 AM »

I hope my friends. Got it all !!   nyah nyah nyah nyah  there are no angels in racing !!
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 11:41:46 AM »

I hope my friends. Got it all !!   nyah nyah nyah nyah  there are no angels in racing !!

Please look in the mirror when you say that.   doh
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 11:53:44 AM »

She does the work,classifies them right and gives them the groceries...its what you have to do in modern Harness racing....most vets will let you know what it takes
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 11:55:45 AM »

I've posted what time she is in the barn preracing her horse's with how many shots. And when she is dosing her horse's with 6oz of soda and where she is keeping all of the drugs but the track and the IR do nothing B won't even walk over to her barn and look . She even brags that she is aloud to dope her horse's because she is a snitch so I guess it pays good to turn in a couple crack heads from time to time.
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 12:05:51 PM »

It also helps when your blood doesn't get tested! Let's all go to her barn at noon on race day and stay until she go's to lasix and see if she still runs off the screen. She has even been turned in giving horse's shots in the paddock at Maywood and they still will not look into it. She always goes back to hear stall 30 mins adter she gets laisx and takes the blanket off makes you think doesn't it. Why wouldn't you do that with lasix why do you wait 30 mins on the dot then she leaves the paddock. To dispose of the goods back at her tackroom where she lives. She can be busted real easy even Mr Magoo could bust her.
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »

God you sure have a hard on for this girl,this is what this game has become head shake
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

When it comes down to it, all drugs and so called magic potions that she is using aside, why don't she move half her stock out east and make 3x's the money that she could make her. She is so good that she is 10 steps ahead of every other trainer that has been in the business for years and takes good care of their animals right? The answer is, with all her doping that officials out east would not allow her to operate the way she does here. Obviously, there are people looking the other way. Why? Probably because she is a snitch, but who knows. They do let her operate freely here, as to where somewhere else they would run her out on a rail. (THIS IS HER PLAYGROUND AND SHE HAS OFFICIALS IN HER HIP POCKET. KIND OF REMINDS ME OF SAM "ACE" ROTHSTEIN WHEN HE RAN THE TANGIERS. SHE TAKES CARE OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN CHICAGO THAT ALLOW HER TO OPERATE.) Otherwise, she would go where the real money is at. So Angie is not going to screw up a good thing like they did with the Tangiers.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 12:32:49 PM »

Hopefully you are getting fat on her steeds B.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 12:34:18 PM »

I don't hate her. I cash with her on tickets. However, would love to know how she does it. trophy

I don't give a damn if she's using WD-40 and transmission fluid -- I threw double saws at three of her horses last night and got $166 back...paid for dinner and drinks for my friends and still had some left over.

What is the problem? Do people here hate money?  dunno
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »

I don't give a damn if she's using WD-40 and transmission fluid -- I threw double saws at three of her horses last night and got $166 back...paid for dinner and drinks for my friends and still had some left over.

Great for short price gamblers, but brutal on legitimate horsemen by taking all the purses. Kind of like robbing a bank without needing a get away car LOL! I bet all her horses. You have to knowing how she operates.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 12:46:34 PM »

I co-sign this post~~~~~~ heart dollar trotter

I trust no one, not even myself~~
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 12:46:55 PM »

With a lame duck session and trying to get racing legislation passed it don't look good by busting the leading trainer saying she is a cheater. Bad publicity.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 01:04:48 PM »

Great for short price gamblers

Harness = mostly short prices. A $7 win mutuel in harness is about as tough to find as a $12 winner in t-breds.

...but brutal on legitimate horsemen by taking all the purses.

1. There are winning trainers and losing trainers. If by "legitimate horsemen" you mean the hay, oats and water crowd, these are the losing trainers. Adapt or starve.

2. Not my problem. I gamble with money I earned by working at my job. Not to be a dick, but horsemen aren't concerned with whether I work under fair conditions on my job (nor should they), so why would I care about their situation.

Seriously: IMO, all this yakkity yak about who is using and who is cheating is usually mouthed by guys who always lose at the track, and want to convince themselves (and anyone else within earshot) that the game is "rigged", and that's why they can't win. Stay away from these pathetic fvckers, and focus on doing what it takes to win.
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 01:09:18 PM »

Harness = mostly short prices. A $7 win mutuel in harness is about as tough to find as a $12 winner in t-breds.

1. There are winning trainers and losing trainers. If by "legitimate horsemen" you mean the hay, oats and water crowd, these are the losing trainers. Adapt or starve.

2. Not my problem. I gamble with money I earned by working at my job. Not to be a dick, but horsemen aren't concerned with whether I work under fair conditions on my job (nor should they), so why would I care about their situation.

Seriously: IMO, all this yakkity yak about who is using and who is cheating is usually mouthed by guys who always lose at the track, and want to convince themselves (and anyone else within earshot) that the game is "rigged", and that's why they can't win. Stay away from these pathetic fvckers, and focus on doing what it takes to win. Al Davis, Nike, and now Angie Affrunti. JUST WIN BABY!
Illinois sucks

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 01:19:08 PM »

Do people hate money probably not but what people should hate is the epo going into the horses.  Canada and Vegas look up epo and the harm to the animal and you tell me if that is the right way to do business.  Screw those people doing harm to the animal and the game.  I don't give a shit if the drug element has been around for 20 years or 50 years.  EPO been around a shorter time and it's the worst thing going to pre race.
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »

Great for short price gamblers, but brutal on legitimate horsemen by taking all the purses. Kind of like robbing a bank without needing a get away car LOL! I bet all her horses. You have to knowing how she operates.
It cost so much Diamond to put these animals on a drug program,I cant see racing for those purses how she could do it....a horse she races all year might have 40 starts....look at say a couple of regular Chi Town Saturday night warriors,,,,,not hers but ...Elkhorn Damien...47-11-4-7 (50,103) and Shiswells Delight 44-7-7-7 (44,632) You cant make money preracing with ITTS, Epogen,mircera and Aranesp the cost is to much with monies offered in Chicago....Even old "Heath" who races his nuts off for OO every week Made 47000 if you used top level gas there would be no money left after paying drivers 5% and Caretakers paddocks all year....it makes no sense to me? dunno
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »

Canada what you say makes sense, but the problem is or the big question I should say is, where or whom does she get the epo from?
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 01:57:03 PM »

Canada what you say makes sense, but the problem is or the big question I should say is, where or whom does she get the epo from?
If bloodbuiler type medications are Procopi,Affrunti's key to success,whoever is getting for them must be getting it at a greatly reduced cost because its very pricey....maybe someone close to them is a vet or works in the pharmaceutical industry....I imagine theres a black market for all these types of narcotics....good question Diamond...Racefixer seems to have knowledge of the inner workings of the operation,he might know thumbs up
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2013, 02:10:30 PM »

I've posted what time she is in the barn preracing her horse's with how many shots. And when she is dosing her horse's with 6oz of soda and where she is keeping all of the drugs but the track and the IR do nothing B won't even walk over to her barn and look . She even brags that she is aloud to dope her horse's because she is a snitch so I guess it pays good to turn in a couple crack heads from time to time.

I think we're still waiting on your photo expose' of her doing all this. If you know all the wheres and whens it shouldn't be that hard for you to get a couple photos as proof, should it? And you can post them right here.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 02:15:09 PM »

Do people hate money probably not but what people should hate is the epo going into the horses.  Canada and Vegas look up epo and the harm to the animal and you tell me if that is the right way to do business. 

Again...why should I care? Not my horses. What the trainers do is out of my control. I am BETTING and trying to WIN, not solve the problems of the world.

FOCUS, people: even if Angie walked right up to you and said, "Yeah, I'm using ______"...so what? What are you going to do about it?

(I know what to do! Bet!  dollar dollar dollar)

Too harsh? Maybe gambling on horses isn't for you. I'm dead serious.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: