Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 04:41:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angie Affrunti 4 for 4 again!!!! Someone got answers? Do tell!  (Read 2069 times)
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 02:30:57 PM »

http://espn.go.com/horse-racing/story/_/id/8841212/executive-indecision
Report to moderator   Logged
Gilligan

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 02:59:51 PM »

Whenever you ask questions, or demand answers these days..................you are labeled a 'hater'.

Today's new buzz word for getting away with it.

Your answer is "dermorphine" , from what I hear they don't even take care of their 25 head or even get them out
All hearsay though , haven't seen it first hand.

Let the games begin!!
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2013, 04:58:12 PM »

Your answer is "dermorphine" , from what I hear they don't even take care of their 25 head or even get them out
All hearsay though , haven't seen it first hand.

Let the games begin!!

How can they not be cared for?   They race too well to be neglected.  I'm sure she has a good staff that takes great care of the horses. 
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2013, 05:03:45 PM »

She even brags that she is aloud to dope her horse's because she is a snitch so I guess it pays good to turn in a couple crack heads from time to time.

Does anyone believe that Angie runs around bragging that the Dacing Board doesn't test her?   Seriously???

honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »

Does anyone believe that Angie runs around bragging that the Dacing Board doesn't test her?   Seriously???

No, but I do believe one of her personal enemies hiding behind the named racefixer would claim such a thing.

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 06:12:39 PM »

Years ago, that columnist Gary West was a good read, and informative, at least as long as Texas racing was shiny and new and in ascendance. But for the last six or seven years he has become a really small and bitter person, and it's hard to stomach what he writes.

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
Dee

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »

She has a TON of enemies, I am her biggest 1.. She gave me positive, falsely accused n put me in jail, cost me a year of my livelihood fighting lies in court..Witch everything was dismissed.. I will be suing her once the on going investigation she is helping with is
No, but I do believe one of her personal enemies hiding behind the named racefixer would claim such a thing.
over, n my records can be released. I do know for a fact she has help out the IRB and cook county plenty of times.. FACT!!!! I do believe she gets SPECIAL favors from the racing board also for helping them..  rat rat rat
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:39:38 PM by Dee » Report to moderator   Logged
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 09:17:24 PM »

Hey honest and dim Terry why is Angie barred from Balmorals backside? Why is she barred from Sawgrass? Hm mm could be for stealing hay grain sawdust breaking into tackrooms?? Yeah dim Terry I do have a hard on for low life's that steal. Yes I have a hard on for someone that milk shake her horse's but if I do I will get busted. Yes dumb Terry you go get caught stealing on the backside and see how long it takes to get kicked out but not Angie she has more lives than Felix the Cat.  Didn't she steal a Mexicans truck to go steal sawdust then got high and totaled the truck??  Stole 800 out of a tackroom but since they didn't have a green card they could'nt press charges??
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:19:24 PM by racefixer101 » Report to moderator   Logged
Dee

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »

Hey honest and dim Terry why is Angie barred from Balmorals backside? Why is she barred from Sawgrass? Hm mm could be for stealing hay grain sawdust breaking into tackrooms?? Yeah dim Terry I do have a hard on for low life's that steal. Yes I have a hard on for someone that milk shake her horse's but if I do I will get busted. Yes dumb Terry you go get caught stealing on the backside and see how long it takes to get kicked out but not Angie she has more lives than Felix the Cat.  Didn't she steal a Mexicans truck to go steal sawdust then got high and totaled the truck??  Stole 800 out of a tackroom but since they didn't have a green card they could'nt press charges??
Thank you! I didn't go into details..   All true!
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 10:59:17 PM »

Harness = mostly short prices. A $7 win mutuel in harness is about as tough to find as a $12 winner in t-breds.

1. There are winning trainers and losing trainers. If by "legitimate horsemen" you mean the hay, oats and water crowd, these are the losing trainers. Adapt or starve.

2. Not my problem. I gamble with money I earned by working at my job. Not to be a dick, but horsemen aren't concerned with whether I work under fair conditions on my job (nor should they), so why would I care about their situation.

Seriously: IMO, all this yakkity yak about who is using and who is cheating is usually mouthed by guys who always lose at the track, and want to convince themselves (and anyone else within earshot) that the game is "rigged", and that's why they can't win. Stay away from these pathetic fvckers, and focus on doing what it takes to win.

& I am sure you have data to back this up screwy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: