Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 11:15:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Get a room already" was NOT STARTED BY EQUIFORCE  (Read 5546 times)
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 02:13:46 PM »

You have to admit the jgp guy has a sense of humor, though. He starts out his post with, "If you badmouth Hawthorne, you are gonna get an argument from HV and Terry" and then proceeds to badmouth Hawthorne. Slick.

Pot calling the kettle black, If a poster has a cross word to say about the Sox, you proceed to bash the Cubs

CLASSIC  bang head
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2013, 02:15:24 PM »

Well you answered that you and your friends are in the 90%, I definitely dress the part when I attend Haw.  I don't want to stand out.  I would put myself in the 10%, but I guess that's subjective.

Pretty much the point of my question.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2013, 02:16:11 PM »

Pot calling the kettle black, If a poster has a cross word to say about the Sox, you proceed to bash the Cubs

CLASSIC  bang head

I say you're the pot.

Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2013, 02:19:46 PM »

Yeah I'm the pot

Go hang out with your imaginary friends
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 02:21:50 PM »

Yeah I'm the pot

Go hang out with your imaginary friends

You're the imaginary Internet entity.

HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »

And HV, way out of line, don't play the race card having no idea what color my skin is.

You are white, about 6' 1" and you have a shaved head...or, you used to.  

Did you guys happen to read the review of Hawthorne in the articles section of the homepage?  Was that also racist?

Dunno. Did the author of that review call Hawthorne's patrons "garbage"? (Which happens to be a common slang term whites use to describe minorities, btw. Oh...*you* didn't mean it that way? Ahh, I see.  head shake)

HV, if Hawthorne is on the same level as AP, why aren't the handles?    

How much time do you have?

Do you *really* think there is a straight-line relationship between the quality of racing at a given track, and what they handle?

Hardly. And you aren't that simple, anyway...at least, I hope not.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »

It's an established fact of this forum that all the exact same horses can go across town from Haw to AP and suddenly jump up three to four levels of quality, because they are now "the Arlington horses" rather than "the Hawthorne horses", and vice versa. That's what accounts for the handle differences.

PS - This is a useful new thread Equiforce started. In just one short page it's quite obviously established itself as an all purpose fight thread for all comers. Equiforce vs the forces of oppression. Sox vs Cubs. AP vs Hawthorne. jpg vs "others". Lusty's head vs the wall. Etc.

This thread has got it all, with the exception of Dutrow, and since I just mentioned it we're past that now.

thumbs up  
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:25:39 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

jgp

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 03:41:07 PM »

Never in my life heard minorities referred to as garbage, white trash, yes.  Its pathetic that you played the race card. Shame on you for that.  I Know your a bully, but thought you were a little mentally larger than that.   And people don't go Hawthorne because....... whats your excuse for that boys.   HV, YOU took the cheap shot at the cubs, I responded, like you inevitably do everytime someone puts down Haw.  And by "others" I hope you mean you and HV.  But maybe you will conveniently ignore that question like on the other thread. 
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 03:45:35 PM »

Never in my life heard minorities referred to as garbage, white trash, yes.  Its pathetic that you played the race card. Shame on you for that.  I Know your a bully, but thought you were a little mentally larger than that.   And people don't go Hawthorne because....... whats your excuse for that boys.   HV, YOU took the cheap shot at the cubs, I responded, like you inevitably do everytime someone puts down Haw.  And by "others" I hope you mean you and HV.  But maybe you will conveniently ignore that question like on the other thread.  

Now you're just babbling. HV took no cheap shot at the Cubs. He's a Cubs fan.  screwy

And as for any question you may have asked ME on the other thread, you can go to bed tonight secure in the knowledge that after the first post or so I didn't even read your posts past the first sentence. Soon as it was obvious it was nothing but stupidity, I ignored the rest.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:52:34 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

jgp

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 03:56:48 PM »

ha ha, playing the dick role to perfection.  I must be stupid, I got you two mixed up.  Why is it people on here can't stand either one of you.  Guess that's the whole internet thing.  You two can get away with being smug pricks when there are no repercussions.
jgp

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 04:01:33 PM »

Or you chose not to reply because you knew your statement was wrong.  Either way, I'll sleep fine.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2013, 04:03:22 PM »

ha ha, playing the dick role to perfection.

Says the guy who started blabbering Cubs vs Sox nonsense when I'd compared Cubs fans to Zenyatta fans.  screwy

I must be stupid blah blah blah

thumbs up

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2013, 04:05:44 PM »

Or you chose not to reply because you knew your statement was wrong.

Or told the truth when I said I simply blew it off. Your Cubs blather means nothing to me.

jgp

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2013, 04:13:36 PM »

thanks for playing  nyah
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2013, 04:21:04 PM »

thanks for playing  nyah

And you too.  thumbs up

« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:23:13 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2013, 04:52:53 PM »

Why is it people on here can't stand either one of you. 

A: Because we are sharper than you, and when you post something stupid, we call you on it. You hate looking stupid, who doesn't?

What do I win?
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »

A: Because we are sharper than you

Speak for yourself there. I'm under no such delusion.

jgp

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2013, 05:08:56 PM »

Says the guy who defends Dutrow.   head shake
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2013, 05:28:51 PM »

Says the guy who defends has met Dutrow on several occasions, has actually been to his barn, and knows some of the behind-the-scenes activity going on that the racing press has been too lazy to even ask about.   thumbs up  

There, FTFY.
jgp

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 05:35:00 PM »

have no idea what ftfy means, and I'm sure its all a big conspiracy to get rid of a great guy.
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2013, 05:41:16 PM »

HV,
I find that H and UN-B T doesn't like to be challenged by anyone...male, female, black, white....and no matter what someone says, he has an arguement ready.  I could give one !!!  His comments half of the time are ridiculous.  He claims that I have something negative to say about the help on the backside....absolutely not....I'll be the first to defend them...EVERYTIME....he claims that I said negative things about bruggerman...BS.   I wouldnt know him if I tripped over him.  I know he does well in this industry and is respected.....and if it was his pony that got sick and died prior to the meet....it most definitely was NOT intentional....no one will ever know...he throws little comments in that are 100% from the small corners of his little mind.  H & UN-B T, is NEVER WRONG....just ask him.

He claims everyone is required to provide documentation to back up statements....wellll, nothing against, Cory...but he didn't....but his statements fed the vulture, so it was ok, and not edited, deleted, PM-aged, etc.  

I did post anything that I could verify on this site.  If I make a mistake along the road to good intentions, I will absolutely apologize and try to make it right....I'm HUMAN.  

Oh, and P.S....the Martyr thing he keeps throwing out there....that says "victim" to me...and sorry but one thing I have never been...NOR ever will be...is a victim.  It's just a fun word for someone who doesn't know how to use it.

P.s.s.  people that modify/edit/create new threads and give someone else the "credit" for the new thread, usually doesn't feel the need to email others and explain....unless they think its a little questionable....so lets call it what it was....

I've no beef with you, you don't seem to go on the attack at every single post on here....but I did want to address your earlier post.

I hope you have a nice night.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »

blah blah blah yada yada yada

I think Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks once titled a song after you. It was "How Can I Miss You When you Won't Go Away".

I've never seen someone who's claimed they're done so many times, but continues to reanimate.  screwy

I find that [...] doesn't like to be challenged by anyone...male, female, black, white.

That's a perfect description of you yourself, Equiforce, and precisely why you're having martyr troubles.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:03:59 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2013, 06:11:41 PM »

The problem occurred when she began to intertwine those facts with her personal (undocumented) opinions, gossip from the backstretch, and ill-advised venom towards Hawthorne and the vets.

You seen to forget that its OK to post opinions also. I do, you do, and so does Terry. If you are honest about what the new thread that was credited to her perceives, its not what a lady would want. She is an absolute master in every phase of racing. When she reports on things they are gospel to me. When her daughter was only 5 years old she (daughter) led me by the had to show me how to get comfortable with horses that were not mine. In any event, I like her and know what she brings to a board and I would bet (my famous line) that most people here do to. I have been in plenty of arguments with you and Terry and when the day is done its not personal to me. One on one you both are probably good guys.
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 06:43:24 PM »

Thank you Mel.  You know that we consider you and the WHOLE family our family. 

H & UN-B T's comments don't bother me....I think (IMO) had I come on here and said how much I love Hawthorne and hope this ends soon....I would have been the greatest thing since sliced bread.....however I didn't.  There is always one or two out there that really don't care about the actual issue, but voice their opinion and attack those who do care.  Not because it affects them.....it's just another thread for them To pollute.   No one seems to be taking much of that either, which is nice...
This forum DEFINITELY provides the venue to get information out there in a situation like this, and I think that's great...but IMO moderators/facilitators have a responsibility to the forum to remain as neutral as humanly possible.   Which isn't always easy, but to remain credible, they really should try. 
I'm in countdown mode...lol....3-1/2 mo. before we go North !!!!!

Hope you are feeling well !  We miss you !
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2013, 06:51:18 PM »

H & UN-B T's comments don't bother me

And yet, you're constantly whining about them, and constantly have to try and get in a last word about them instead of just blowing it off as comments that don't bother you, and going on your way. Go figure.

Problem is, Equiforce, your own personality is exactly as (or maybe more) combative / argumentative / intolerant/ etc. as anything you claim about me. You can't stand anyone challenging your opinions or beliefs, and that's why you've tried to bully anyone who has questioned you since you came aboard, including your fellow horsemen.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: