Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 21, 2014, 05:06:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Get a room already" was NOT STARTED BY EQUIFORCE  (Read 4762 times)
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2013, 11:54:51 PM »

Still no "sources" ?  Hmfff....getting a little suspicious....
Report to moderator   Logged
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2013, 12:23:29 AM »

OK it's 9:22.  I'll wait until midnight for your "sources" terry.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »

Intrusion time.  You are getting sort of personal here, Terry.  Using your own reasoning style, what people were talking about this "rep"?  Where is your proof?

People that I've talked to, and people who have PM'ed me over the course of all these "discussions".

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2013, 01:01:11 AM »

Terry now tells us of "parties" who will illicitly gain from the continuation of this tragic event.  Who, you ask???

All you have to do is read what's been posted here and elsewhere to figure it out.

Oh, woe is us.  Who will ask the tough questions now?  Who will demand proof???

You never failed to swallow any unsupported dire conspiracy nonsense that appeared in print here before this, why stop now?

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2013, 01:03:48 AM »

And yeah, co**, sry...Terry...who exactly was it that was complaining about me on the backside (besides our trusty ITHA pres ?).

If they wanted to deal with your abuse and bullying on this forum themselves, they probably would have posted here themselves.

so...if they woud like to say something to me....ummmm...face to face....without a barn to wire intermediary, I would welcome a friendly or cordial discussion with them....

You need to have a face to face confrontation with someone simply because they have a less than positive opinion of you or the noise you post on this forum?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:20:21 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »

Nope.  I've just been told over and over again on this forum, BY YOU, that I must produce sources, and name names, which I have, EVERY time. Including my own.  I stand behind my words and actions and consider those who do not to be cowards.  If an individual does not have the integrity to say to someone to their face, what they say behind their back, then then I would have to be less than impressed.
And I HARDLY think that there is a living soul on any racetrack that has ever met me, who would find me to be unapproachable.  That in itself is a laugh. 

There will be no sources from you because there ARE NO SOURCES.  Which basically means that you made yet another allegation about me up in your head....blamed it on "the people too terrified of me"  to say it to my face.   Classic Terry. 
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2013, 04:42:51 PM »

If they wanted to deal with your abuse and bullying on this forum themselves, they probably would have posted here themselves.

You need to have a face to face confrontation with someone simply because they have a less than positive opinion of you or the noise you post on this forum?

Maybe he wants to find out if it is true or not since you have not revealed any names.  Facts, Terry, facts are needed here.  We can't go by hearsay or PM's that we cannot read.  Otherwise, you are full of it, opinions I mean.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »

Nope.  I've just been told over and over again on this forum, BY YOU, that I must produce sources, and name names, which I have, EVERY time.

No you haven't. When I've asked you specifically about things you've claimed people said, you've told me your private conversations are your private business. And so are mine.

There will be no sources from you because there ARE NO SOURCES.

Let's see now. Since you've joined this forum you have publicly trashed Hawthorne, its ownership and management, and its employees. You've trashed several big stable trainers by name, as well as their employees. You've trashed the ITHA President as both an officer and a horseman. You've trashed the ITHA as an organization, which includes its various officers and board members. You've trashed the State employees and called them incompetent and accused them of malpractice. You've essentially accused the association vet as well as the Clinic vets AND one of the biggest thoroughbred owners in the country (and their employees) of covering up an early case of herpes. You've abused other horsemen who came to this forum and posted facts that contradicted what you posted. You've dissed other horsemen who continued to run when you thought they shouldn't. And all these people, these horsemen, they have friends, and relatives, and employees, and owners of their own ... and they all talk.

Yeah right, your time on this forum has done NOTHING to create (or enhance) a rep for you as a backside noise machine.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2013, 04:59:08 PM »

Maybe he wants to find out if it is true or not since you have not revealed any names.  Facts, Terry, facts are needed here.  We can't go by hearsay or PM's that we cannot read.

"What someone told me" apparently sufficed just fine for you throughout the entirety of these discussions so far, because you challenged no one else on it. And so it will suffice for you now.

pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »

Just as I figured.  NO SOURCES.  NONE.
beobob

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2013, 06:41:51 PM »

We still don't know the who(s)

Who wants to keep horses locked up at Hawthorne so they can't run at FP?

Who is trying to hurt Hawthorne or take out the Spring Meet?  It can't be the trainers or horse owners because this is the only place they can run.  It can't be AP because if they fan the flames of noise and fear about the virus, they put their meet at risk.  Who is it?

Who is trying to destroy Illinois racing?  Indiana? Minnesota? Canada? Jealous people in Wisconsin?

Just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts.
Livingthedream

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2013, 08:39:26 PM »

"What someone told me" apparently sufficed just fine for you throughout the entirety of these discussions so far, because you challenged no one else on it. And so it will suffice for you now.

This has been a long time coming Terry..... Your true colors have finally come out..... You are a very reckless person posting lies......Unless you can post the details as requested.

The entire BTW world is watching
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2013, 08:41:41 PM »

Oh, how you entertain me, Terry.

I experienced a bit of confusion with the word "dissed", a word you used in your above rant, so, I looked it up in the only place it is actually listed as a word....the "URBAN DICTIONARY".  An example of the word "dissed" in this dictionary is :

YO, BACK OFF.  DON'T DIS' MY PEEPS....

LOL...
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2013, 08:47:13 PM »

They have been watching, and I agree....everyone seems to be so afraid of Terry....the reason...because he attacks, attacks, exaggerates, and attacks again and intelligent people  tire of his continuous quoting and picking every single word they say and him twisting and turning it on them.  It's tiresome, at best.  But now, he seems to be outright lying to discredit and attack me....
Bring it on Terry....you don't impress or intimidate me...quite the contrary. 

A REAL man can admit when he is wrong.....
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »

Even better...you quote me as saying that there are no sources from you and then answer how I have made statements about Hawthorne, the State vet office, etc. 
what exactly was your point....because you MADE my point.  What I have said...I've said OUTRIGHT.  Knowing that they are watching me...reading what I write in my own name...because what I say, I believe to be 100% truth, as I have seen it firsthand.   Soooo, what exactly was your point in confirming my point ?
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2013, 10:11:46 PM »

We still don't know the who(s)

Who wants to keep horses locked up at Hawthorne so they can't run at FP?

Who is trying to hurt Hawthorne or take out the Spring Meet?  It can't be the trainers or horse owners because this is the only place they can run.  It can't be AP because if they fan the flames of noise and fear about the virus, they put their meet at risk.  Who is it?

Who is trying to destroy Illinois racing?  Indiana? Minnesota? Canada? Jealous people in Wisconsin?

Just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts.

Who shot JR?

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2013, 10:14:43 PM »

This has been a long time coming Terry..... Your true colors have finally come out..... You are a very reckless person posting lies......Unless you can post the details as requested.

Lies? Get real.

It's a hearsay report of an opinion some others hold about Equiforce, that's she's "noise".

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2013, 10:15:55 PM »

Oh, how you entertain me, Terry.

I experienced a bit of confusion with the word "dissed", a word you used in your above rant, so, I looked it up in the only place it is actually listed as a word....the "URBAN DICTIONARY".  An example of the word "dissed" in this dictionary is :

YO, BACK OFF.  DON'T DIS' MY PEEPS....

LOL...

Everyone knows what it means. You're probably the only person in the last 5 years to look it up.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2013, 10:31:21 PM »

They have been watching, and I agree....everyone seems to be so afraid of Terry....the reason...because he attacks, attacks, exaggerates, and attacks again and intelligent people  tire of his continuous quoting and picking every single word they say and him twisting and turning it on them.  It's tiresome, at best.  But now, he seems to be outright lying to discredit and attack me....

Lying? No, not hardly.

You found it necessary to jump into yet another discussion between beobob and me with another of your trademark personal comments, this time about "noise", so I simply pointed out your own rep on that subject. If you want to sashay around the backside believing everyone admires you and thinks you're some sort of saint in shining armor, and that gets you through your day, more power to you. But it's not true. Your shotgun badmouthing of so many people since you joined the forum has not gone down well with some people.

Bring it on Terry....you don't impress or intimidate me...quite the contrary.

The feeling is quite mutual, with the difference that I really don't care what you think or what lies you want to tell the forum about me. (The ones from the sources you also have never named, and for instance remember your prior lie about me having some involvement in building or running or whatever Janine's forum.)

A REAL man can admit when he is wrong.....

When I am, I do. Quite often, actually. And that's as opposed to some people, who when called by people who actually know on some bogus rumor they passed on about Calabrese being the owner of the horse that died at GP, merely sluff it off and change the subject.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2013, 10:42:49 PM »

Even better...you quote me as saying that there are no sources from you and then answer how I have made statements about Hawthorne, the State vet office, etc.  
what exactly was your point....because you MADE my point.  What I have said...I've said OUTRIGHT.  Knowing that they are watching me...reading what I write in my own name...because what I say, I believe to be 100% truth, as I have seen it firsthand.   Soooo, what exactly was your point in confirming my point ?

My point was, that in your saying what you've said OUTRIGHT and especially IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE INTERNET ABOUT YOUR FELLOW HORSEMEN AND INDUSTRY CO-WORKERS BY NAME, with everyone watching you, is that you've made yourself a rep as a backside noise factory with some people. What's so hard to fathom about that? Why do you find that unbelievable?

jgp

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2013, 10:50:01 PM »

Terry, why dont we have a vote on who the noise factory is on here?  Eat your crow and move on.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2013, 10:56:38 PM »

Terry, why dont we have a vote on who the noise factory is on here?  Eat your crow and move on.

What crow would that be? I reported what I've been told.. 

And as far as votes on the forum, a) I could care less, and b) it has zero effect on the rep Equiforce has made (or already had, I never even heard of the woman) for herself on the backside.

beobob

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2013, 10:59:03 PM »

Who shot JR?

Kristin Shepard (played by Mary Crosby)

There is a rumor that Oliver Stone is developing a project that gives an alternative to what many thought they saw on the program that night.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »

Kristin Shepard (played by Mary Crosby)

There is a rumor that Oliver Stone is developing a project that gives an alternative to what many thought they saw on the program that night.

That's just what they want you to think ... "rumor".

But we know better ... don't we. Wink

Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2013, 11:25:47 PM »

Still not hearing those sources....

But anyhow.  I was in Florida for the month of Jan.  and actually have been to Hawthorne 4 times since I've been back.  I'm POSITIVE. All of the horsemen and women who came in and hugged me and chatted for a bit were faking it....

The thing is, I didn't say anything that wasn't true.  I said that certain trainers (by name ) were not practicing good hygiene in the barn...that the state vet kept changing protocol, that until our meeting with Tim Carey, the ITHA had done nothing to educate the horsemen, etc.  those are all common knowledge.  They are all true...and I would say it again if it brought about awareness...which I think in a small way, it did.

Two more things...
I've never sashayed, do not sashay and have no plans to sashay in the future.

And, 2nd, the teenagers nowadays also say things like...SUP, but that doesn't mean I'm dipping into the urban dictionary and using that word either.  Dissing seems to me a word someone would use if they were unable to really get specific about an accusation...so dissing, would be a generalization I think.  (But that's really just a guess)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: