Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 06:56:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUNNING ACES Wednesday May 28th Opening Night*Best Bet*  (Read 455 times)
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2014, 03:50:35 PM »

It's here, Opening night at Running Aces. My Best Bet of the night is in the final race on the card (8th). #8 IDEAL SMILE (Morning Line 7/2) should cruize in here. The 8 hole is a terrible post but this one has a quick turn of foot and Steve Wiseman should work out a decent trip. Good Luck to everyone!!!   
Report to moderator   Logged
Freelegged

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 03:58:31 PM »

Hey Rockstar-

First, good luck with your wagers.

Secondly, I admire your enthusiasm for a smaller track.  thumbs up
I rarely see someone so interested in a track like a Running Aces, but it is refreshing to see. Many of the remaining 'fans' think harness racing only exists if the purse is 200K and above and the drivers are Sears, Tetrick and Gingras.

Keep up the great work and the interest in the smaller tracks. You are to be commended. Once again, good luck wagering.  thumbs up clover horse shoe
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 07:11:54 PM »

i like the racing here nice sire stakes program but weak card

may the horse be with you
park ranger

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 07:36:34 AM »

It's here, Opening night at Running Aces. My Best Bet of the night is in the final race on the card (8th). #8 IDEAL SMILE (Morning Line 7/2) should cruize in here. The 8 hole is a terrible post but this one has a quick turn of foot and Steve Wiseman should work out a decent trip. Good Luck to everyone!!!    
Somebody really liked him, got bet down to 2/5.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:25:02 AM by park ranger » Report to moderator   Logged
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 02:02:44 AM »

I do not understand the drivers decision to stay in the pocket into the far turn. Steve Wiseman had plenty of time to pull and probably would have Won by 2 or more lengths if he pulled, but he choose to stay in the pocket and was locked in the entire turn and when he finally found room it was too late. He lost by a neck.
     Steve Wiseman drove the horse like a 10-1 shot, not like a 2/5 shot that was much the best.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 02:59:09 AM »

i like the racing here nice sire stakes program but weak card
Maybe u can supply a link that even explains there sire stakes program and sires?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 03:00:26 AM »

I do not understand the drivers decision to stay in the pocket into the far turn. Steve Wiseman had plenty of time to pull and probably would have Won by 2 or more lengths if he pulled, but he choose to stay in the pocket and was locked in the entire turn and when he finally found room it was too late. He lost by a neck.
     Steve Wiseman drove the horse like a 10-1 shot, not like a 2/5 shot that was much the best.
Can't imagine Steve being caught sleeping.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: