Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 01:15:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balmoral Park pick 5 Analysis 7k carryover and free program  (Read 914 times)
jdizigg

« on: January 20, 2013, 02:01:32 PM »

Free Analysis
http://www.drf.com/news/balmoral-sunday-120-analysis

Free Program
http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/bml0120x.pdf

Race 2

(6) WESTERN DEAL was a game winner last out and now faces less; short price.  (7) LITTLE MORE RAM gelding has some back class and could be sitting on a good effort. (1) YERMANOS got a wake up call last out and now draws the best post.

Race 3

(6) AMERICAN EMPRESS filly closed nicely last out to a game winner; threat.  (3) CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS gelding looked like a winner last out before making a break.  If the 4-year-old minds his manners he will be firing late.  (4) DEALIN KID is in a really soft and suspect field but needs to stay flat.

Race 4

(4) JIMENYS STAR has shown two good efforts closing nicely and now faces less.  (2) GAME BELIEF hasn't been right since the trainer change but gets a good post in a soft field.  (5) UNIVERSAL DREAM N gelding had a tough trip last out.  Eleven-year-old is versatile and should be used underneath.

Race 5

(10) NITROGEN FUSE was an easy winner last out and now finds a weaker field.  (2) DAYLIGHTSABURNIN might have needed his last start, gets a good post, and should improve some.  (1) PEPPER POPPER gets the best post and should be in line for a good ground saving trip.

Race 6

(9) MELT IN YOUR MOUTH well bred gelding is on a roll and improving with each start.  (1) LW JAYNIE FLYER mare gets the best post, makes her fourth start off the layoff, and drops in class.  (2) HITITHARD Seven-year-old stallion is in a good spot and looks to be racing himself back into shape.

Good luck last pick 5 was had by a lot of BTW posters lets hope the trend continues  crossedfingers.
Report to moderator   Logged
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »

I like your Analysis however i Think theres Four horses that have a good shot You didnt mention

Race 3 #2 JS MISS LINDA Gets a huge post change and since joining the HOUGH barn has shown major improvement in her three starts with two outside post and  in her first start from the inside against THE PADRE(who is favored to win the series)  and was closing on him in that race.

Race 4 #8 RATHBONE N Comes out of a Q that produced the winner of race four yesterday against rivals that are a little better then 4k. My only concern is the 42 day layoff but showed life in the morning move for his new barn. Outside shot in a weak field.

Race 5 #8 SPECIALLY SPORTY In his most recent effort got interfered  with twice before the first 3/16 of a mile then made a miscue so If you throw a line thru that effort and in his next race was first over and very game in defeat now gets a little driver change from Krueger to Miller that gives him a huge shot to get all the cheese.

Race 6 #8 KATIE RYAN Gets class relieve and two starts ago was gone before jumping it off against rivals that would hold there own against these.  Outside shot but with the right trip can upset these.   
jdizigg

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 02:30:29 PM »

I like your Analysis however i Think theres Four horses that have a good shot You didnt mention

Race 3 #2 JS MISS LINDA Gets a huge post change and since joining the HOUGH barn has shown major improvement in her three starts with two outside post and  in her first start from the inside against THE PADRE(who is favored to win the series)  and was closing on him in that race.

Race 4 #8 RATHBONE N Comes out of a Q that produced the winner of race four yesterday against rivals that are a little better then 4k. My only concern is the 42 day layoff but showed life in the morning move for his new barn. Outside shot in a weak field.

Race 5 #8 SPECIALLY SPORTY In his most recent effort got interfered  with twice before the first 3/16 of a mile then made a miscue so If you throw a line thru that effort and in his next race was first over and very game in defeat now gets a little driver change from Krueger to Miller that gives him a huge shot to get all the cheese.

Race 6 #8 KATIE RYAN Gets class relieve and two starts ago was gone before jumping it off against rivals that would hold there own against these.  Outside shot but with the right trip can upset these.   

Rathbone wont win with Leroy Miller.  SPecially Sporty paces on eggshells and is a toss. Your 2 trotters will be on my tickets... Good luck  beer
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »

leaning towards these in the Pick Five:
6/6,10/4/10/1,2,8

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 08:17:27 PM »

Pick 5     1,2,6,7 / 4 / 4 / 7,8,10 / 8,9      $12
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 08:58:34 PM »

When I download the program I get all the race dates blocked out.

Why is that?
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 09:03:04 PM »

When I download the program I get all the race dates blocked out.

Why is that?

could be because they are connected to direct links to the video/replay? dunno
when i move the cursor over the dates it pops up a link so maybe your reader isnt agreeign with the embedded links? dunno
did i mention im a roofer by trade? Cheesy

Herve Filion
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 09:17:36 PM »

could be because they are connected to direct links to the video/replay? dunno
when i move the cursor over the dates it pops up a link so maybe your reader isnt agreeign with the embedded links? dunno
did i mention im a roofer by trade? Cheesy

I am using a Foxit Reader version 5.3.

What are you using.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 09:35:19 PM »

beats me....adobe?

Herve Filion
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 09:37:44 PM »

Wow, posted last week that I bet Er Starla and Ronan for a nice score. Larry's horse was a little short last week, needed race for a tightner. Come back and crush tonight in consolation, 3 times the breeding of any horse in the race and overlooked in this analysis.  Well Cecil atleast had him. Good luck on the next three
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:40:05 PM by TrimTab » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »

Race 7 #5 From The North.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 10:13:48 PM »

Wow, posted last week that I bet Er Starla and Ronan for a nice score. Larry's horse was a little short last week, needed race for a tightner. Come back and crush tonight in consolation, 3 times the breeding of any horse in the race and overlooked in this analysis.  Well Cecil atleast had him. Good luck on the next three

that (pk4) ticket chit the bed soon after celebrating the win by Ronan Grin
funny u mention it but i noticed the sire (& $20K)  and figured he was due to start making some $ Cheesy
nice horse that seems to be coming along nicely thumbs up

Herve Filion
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 10:22:06 PM »

can someone recommend 2 other horses to throw in  an exacta box in the 11th race with sugar bunny?
ive got 2 in mind but would like another opinion or 3...

Herve Filion
jdizigg

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 10:23:24 PM »

can someone recommend 2 other horses to throw in  an exacta box in the 11th race with sugar bunny?
ive got 2 in mind but would like another opinion or 3...

I recommend not playing the bunny...  Grin
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »

I recommend not playing the bunny...  Grin

thats what i like to hear....tell everyone you know not to play the bunny! thumbs up

Herve Filion
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 10:28:50 PM »

i assume u like the 5/1 then with the 2 scratched?

Herve Filion
jdizigg

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 10:34:34 PM »

i assume u like the 5/1 then with the 2 scratched?

I think besides the 5 who isnt a lock lock its wide open, i would play just winit before sugarbunny..
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 10:36:10 PM »

that (pk4) ticket chit the bed soon after celebrating the win by Ronan Grin
funny u mention it but i noticed the sire (& $20K)  and figured he was due to start making some $ Cheesy
nice horse that seems to be coming along nicely thumbs up
Well bred Trotter that just needs to get in a little more consistently. Only thing I bet tonight after his tightner last week. Sorry, your pik ticket went south after he won.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 10:40:15 PM »

I think besides the 5 who isnt a lock lock its wide open, i would play just winit before sugarbunny..

ohh ye of little faith head shake Grin

ok heres the way its going before nitey nite.
r11:
5/1 bx
5/6 bx
6/8/9 bx

Herve Filion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: