Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 02:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Rocco Jr.  (Read 538 times)
journalstuff

Ignore
« on: January 11, 2013, 08:53:14 PM »

I am impressed with an up and comer who outfinished Joel Rosario today in one of the races today at gulfstream. His name is Joe Rocco Jr. I've been keeping an eye on him since the Fall of 2012 at Keeneland and have been so impressed with him and his talent. I see him as a patient rider who times horses so perfectly. I actually think he reminds me a bit of Jerry Bailey IMO. He use to be a former leading rider at Delaware Park and I think you find talent at those tracks. Guys like Edgar Prado, Ramon Dominguez, David Cohen, and Rosie Napravnik find success and go on to do better things. It feels like Delaware Park is the place to find talent. I sure hope this rider goes on to a better circuit after Gulfstream. He will be on my riders to look at aside from the top riders like Rosario, Castellano, John Velazquez and Jose Lezcano.
Report to moderator   Logged
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 01:29:59 AM »

It looked liked the horse would have fought back with anyone but that santa anita female apprentice aboard.
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 09:45:49 AM »

I've been following Rocco since Keeneland Fall and I've got nothing but positive things to say about him!! I see a good future in him and I hope he goes to a tough circuit in the future. It's rare that Rosario gets outfinished these days since he's such a strong finisher.
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 04:46:19 PM »

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/75822/joe-rocco-jr-gets-win-no-1000

Jockey Joe Rocco Jr. won his 1,000th race Jan. 24 when he took the ninth at Gulfstream Park for trainer Jane Cibelli aboard EBG Racing Stable's Rustler Hustler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: