Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 02:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why isn't rosie napravnik on kauai katie?  (Read 328 times)
journalstuff

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2013, 10:12:07 PM »

I don't think she didn't do anything wrong. JOhnny V aboard. Nothing wrong with Johnny since he's my fav but I think Rosie fits the horse quite well. At least she still has Shanghai Bobby
Report to moderator   Logged
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 02:31:29 PM »

http://www.fairgroundsracecourse.com/content/mayor-landrieu-presents-jockey-rosie-napravnik-key-city

Mayor Landrieu Presents Jockey Rosie Napravnik With "Key to the City"

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu presented jockey Rosie Napravnik with a “Key to the City” in a ceremony held late Wednesday afternoon in the Mayor’s office at City Hall. Mayor Landrieu, on behalf of the city, also presented Napravnik with a proclamation officially recognizing her achievements, including two Fair Grounds leading rider titles (2010-11 and 2011-12), wins in last year’s $1 million Kentucky Oaks (aboard Believe You Can) and $2 million Breeders’ Cup Juvenile (Shanghai Bobby), and a 2012 season in which she set the record for earnings ($12,451,713) by a female jockey.

Napravnik is originally a native of New Jersey but has called New Orleans “the closest thing” she has to a home since purchasing a house with husband Joe Sharp, also pictured, in Mid-City in 2011. She currently leads the Fair Grounds jockey standings with 46 wins entering Thursday’s races.

When Mayor Landrieu joked to Napravnik that he had lost a few races in his time, Napravnik cracked, “I hope your win percentage is better than mine,” before explaining to the Mayor that even the greatest jockeys don’t win the majority of their starts.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: