Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 03:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAMPBELL SHYNAS THE LATE PICK 4  (Read 1164 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 11:29:15 AM »

the mare was a skunk last night and you blame Campbell ?    bang head

why did you bet her ?   Why did she get bet down to 7-5 ?

because of the mile she went last week.... Same reason I picked her in the contest... And who drove her ? Campbell

Fact is Campbell had her in a decent position --- the mare can't leave --- she never leaves --- she was going to get away back and have to get into outerflow ---- thats what happen, no pop in stretch

and thats campbells fault ?

Come on gang --- he deserves shit for alot of his winter lackluster drives --- but not this one
BINGO!!!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Jerome B

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 11:42:21 AM »

Sitting in and getting lucky to get out third over.   No urgency, no sense of pace.

Campbell is lost, scared, and a lousy excuse for a driver.

Another 0-10 evening with a pair of seconds, and an up the track effort on 8-5 Shayna Baby. In fairness, a bunch of no shot things at long odds and for the most part he stayed out of the way which is really all you can ask. He gets a a lot of the "last call" entrants. As always a total non entity, and he continues to follow the pattern established 5-6 years back. The consumate autotoss
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 11:44:10 AM »

Bongiorno has more wins. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Jerome B

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 11:49:05 AM »

Bongiorno has more wins. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

clocker clocker Shouldnt surprise anyone      beer
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 12:19:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1A0p0F_iH8
Hawk

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 02:21:25 PM »

He's so bad that if he was driving Somebeachsomewhere....the Beach would still be racing NW2
Jerome B

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 02:28:15 PM »

He's so bad that if he was driving Somebeachsomewhere....the Beach would still be racing NW2

Sad, but true    binoculars
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 02:32:38 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  Probably would have not hit the board either. thumbs up
dinkadoo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »

Usually the Campbell and DV Miller thread starts in February...

Campbell starting early --- January 10th....... Washed up, bum, cheat, and yet he will probably go on to have another year earning over $5 million with some of the best in the business entrusting their stock with him..... Does he drive differently with overnight stock in the middle of the winter --- probably just like others.

And again, anyone who thinks Shayna Baby finishing up the track is his fault --- your nuts. Like I said, I used this horse and we all got duped that this horse was something she was not, at least not last night...... But when we all jump on the bandwagon, bet this horse down to next to nothing and she finishes up the track --- It's got to be Campbells fault.    beer

She was 3rd over, thats where she is most miles if not farther back. When they turned for the lane, he pressed on the gas pedal and nothing was in the tank..... But it has to be Campbells fault, had Tetrick been driving her she wins by 20..... oh well.....

I got duped like everyone else, the mare needs a class drop, perhaps a driver change, whatever but to fault campbell last night because she was bet down is great !
jdizigg

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 06:15:41 PM »

Nah Ira could have went 20 for 21 on that monster  beer beer laughing guy laughing guy
TheRedMile

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 06:25:40 PM »

how dare you go against the blowhards who know it all when it comes to everything that is racing harness in particular ?   laughing guy laughing guy

Usually the Campbell and DV Miller thread starts in February...

Campbell starting early --- January 10th....... Washed up, bum, cheat, and yet he will probably go on to have another year earning over $5 million with some of the best in the business entrusting their stock with him..... Does he drive differently with overnight stock in the middle of the winter --- probably just like others.

And again, anyone who thinks Shayna Baby finishing up the track is his fault --- your nuts. Like I said, I used this horse and we all got duped that this horse was something she was not, at least not last night...... But when we all jump on the bandwagon, bet this horse down to next to nothing and she finishes up the track --- It's got to be Campbells fault.    beer

She was 3rd over, thats where she is most miles if not farther back. When they turned for the lane, he pressed on the gas pedal and nothing was in the tank..... But it has to be Campbells fault, had Tetrick been driving her she wins by 20..... oh well.....

I got duped like everyone else, the mare needs a class drop, perhaps a driver change, whatever but to fault campbell last night because she was bet down is great !
dinkadoo

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 09:19:27 AM »

how dare you go against the blowhards who know it all when it comes to everything that is racing harness in particular ?   laughing guy laughing guy

I am not going to stand here and say Campbell is the best now or whatever... Individually every driver makes a bad drive. Just this was not the case to slam Campbell

There was a thread regarding Campbell who drove a horse in the Jug last year. A  Pennsylvania bred. The fact that the horse wasnt good enought to make the final was Campbells fault. I remember the race, he was 3rd over and the horse had no kick --- again must have been Campbells fault.

But the program I had showed 10 lines. The horse was competitive against PA bred, against open company he consistently failed to get checks. Struggled in jersey, Canada, and elsewhere. But again, it had to be Campbells fault.

Jerome B

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 09:15:26 PM »

Stone hands actually goes off  2-1 in a leg of The Presidential, gets a perfect trip with a nice horse and as always with Campbell the horse  cant pass anyone. It aint the horse. Great horses often do not finish for pathetic drivers. Its all about HANDS.   Man do prople hate money. 2-1 on a 1-45 driver. Scary. But in truth , you can really benefit on this, as I have for years. And just did
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: