Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 02:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reponse To Steve Woodall's personal attack on me.  (Read 2169 times)
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 04:03:14 PM »

I was the recipient of his attack for awhile, for some reason it didn't bother me at all n actually made me laugh. I think it's bc I'm not a father (at least not that I'm aware of), if someone was taking shots at my kid 24/7 it would probably really piss me off. However, having no kids, it's impossible for me to get riled up from his attacks on character. It's like walking by a homeless guy who yells "Where'd you get those shoes, the Salvation Army?" You can't help but be like "you got me!" N laugh it off knowing that as soon as you turn the corner your life goes on and he's gotta continue on living his shitty life. I don't think there's any disagreement that he's the epitome of a miserable guy. I love how he makes the leap from "driver X was caught with marijuana in system back in 1998" to "clearly, this driver fixes 90% of races because he smoked pot 14-15 years ago." Love all the anti-drug stuff from a guy who's on pain killers 24/7. Ira I understand why he gets under your skin for busting on Bobby and spinning crazy tales about you but you gotta know that only mental cripples believe his BS. He has tried to make fun of my lifestyle (poker/marijuana use) but its impossible to take seriously from a guy who flies around coaching kids who can't throw faster than 45 MPH. Ira, if you draw income from betting horses don't you realize that you're living HIS dream (and mine kinda, though I make good $ poker the challenge of horse betting for a profit is the hardest way to make $ gambling n therefore is more interesting than poker, plus I suck at horses so as a degen naturally the game is infinitely more fun as its not "work") So when he says stuff like "You have nothing better to do than bet horses!" Or "Get a real job!" Realize that he, A, has nothing better to do than teach pre-pubescent how to lay down a bunt and B, he's a welfare case. Personally, any one who lives off welfare and is a dick to taxpayers should be forced to call us "Sir". Ira, gotta ask, any truth to these rumors of you getting in the bike?

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

DONT FORGET HIS LOVE OF "CUP" CHECKS ON HIS PLAYERS....
aah the sound of a cane against the plastic shell of a young boys cup....

ummmmm on 2nd thought- maybe we should call the authorities.....ON HIM
Report to moderator   Logged
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 04:04:36 PM »

Pace I am wit you....I need my dose of daily Swooey like reading the Onion...

Not sure if he is criippled or not but in my mind he is...It paints a better picture.

He has called me crackhead, dopehead.....& prolly some other type of heads.
I wear those like a badge of honor.

The guy is in more need of "head" then any human ever..

Either way, my only addiction is to the Swooey rambling postings that defy logic & fact...but still KEEP EM COMING geezer

You've said it before and I couldn't agree more, the guy is in desperate need of a cpl hits. Although, whenever I've taken pain killers it usually slows me down mentally n kind of makes you feel like God is hugging you. Even following surgery or nasty injury, the PK's make me feel at least somewhat mellow n despite throbbing pain, I can't help but think "eh, this isn't THAT bad, could be worse." How's he so angry all the time?? Whenever I've been on that shit I never have the energy to mount verbal attacks or try start problems. Maybe that's just me? Idk
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »

IMO, any grown man who coaches several kids for free (none of which are his) and spends his own $ going on trips with these kids and is in charge of monitoring them at hotels.. Well, there should be FBI tracking lists to keep tabs in case anything inappropriate is going on. Seriously, no joke, if Swoo is doing cup checks with his "flesh cane" then that's gotta be stopped ASAP. Would pay $ to see someone walk up to him w/ a cane n say "En Garde!" before using the cane to mimic fencing movements
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:37 AM »

clocker clocker clocker clocker still ticking...Where is the old gimpy caned one...Is he still wearing that dirty dilapadated Cubs hat ?   clocker clocker clocker
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 02:52:38 AM »

So with his misery in every day life on earth he also has eternal damnation in hell to look forward to?

So hes got that going for him. Which is nice.

which one is Woodall?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 03:06:26 AM »

which one is Woodall?

The one living on a steady diet of  government  cheese .
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:08:24 AM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
Illinois sucks

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »

I think he finally gave up on this site to many people calling him out.  Kinda like him calling out the oo crime syndicate.  He's moved to the otherside and maybe for good. 
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 09:48:34 AM »

I think he finally gave up on this site to many people calling him out.  Kinda like him calling out the oo crime syndicate.  He's moved to the otherside and maybe for good. 
Has been rather quiet over there alsOO.  Maybe an indoor travel tournament for the youths that he coaches ?  How can a guy coach a game when he can't even do anything to show the youths the proper way of doing things Huh
Let us not forget about the Iowa umpire crime syndicate.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
TheRedMile

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 10:20:52 AM »

maybe he fell out of the " open window " at the otb ?
TheRedMile

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 10:22:28 AM »

i think he got some kind of disease over at pigdip's and buggygirl's forums
both are dead as a door nail !   laughing guy laughing guy
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »

Absolutely P L and not just one phone call an Army of phone calls!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »

I know he read this thread because he posted on the garbage site the other night.  The post was some verbal thrashing of a horseman involving the words "drug addicted," "cheat," and "CRACKHEAD."  (Big surprise there huh?)  Obviously he has no rebuttal for me.  Truthfully, I hope he stays over at the trash site where he belongs.  He fits right in with that group of winners.  Have a good weekend everyone!

-EYE
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »

Steve Woodall is on the trash site as we speak posting another "conspiracy theory."  We all know that he is reading here as well... Maybe he really has given up on his "conspiracy theory" posts here? 

-EYE
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 04:22:11 PM »

Steve Woodall is on the trash site as we speak posting another "conspiracy theory."  We all know that he is reading here as well... Maybe he really has given up on his "conspiracy theory" posts here? 

-EYE

Back when horse poop first started he oozed over there with the rest of his ilk and made some big puffed up promises about never coming back to BTW, blah blah blah. But, in no time at all he was back posting under the new sock puppet name of knowitall instead of his old swoodall screen name. I would never count him out. 

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 04:27:19 PM »

Back when horse poop first started he oozed over there with the rest of his ilk and made some big puffed up promises about never coming back to BTW, blah blah blah. But, in no time at all he was back posting under the new sock puppet name of knowitall instead of his old swoodall screen name. I would never count him out. 
They always come back here.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 04:41:49 PM »

They always come back here.

Yes because they crave credibility which people like you Burton bring to this site.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »

I think he finally gave up on this site to many people calling him out.  Kinda like him calling out the oo crime syndicate.  He's moved to the otherside and maybe for good.  

I am not calling him out. I have a genuine like for his entertaining qualities.

He also seems able to take it and give it out.

You will admit he does come off insane?
But that's a good thing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 04:49:46 PM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 04:47:49 PM »

What there is no OO crime syndicate ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: