Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 11:12:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reponse To Steve Woodall's personal attack on me.  (Read 2180 times)
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« on: January 09, 2013, 03:07:23 PM »

I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS IN ITS OWN THREAD SO STEVE WOODALL DOESN'T MISS IT.  I, by his "special request," put a lot of "thought" into this... just for him.

Listen here you ignorant degenerate loser..  I'll answer your ridiculous comments/questions one by one.

This is the best you can do?
I'm not exactly sure by what you are referring to when you say "this is the best I can do?"  What does that mean exactly?  I'm just calling it like I see it.. Just like you do Steve Woodall.. What gives you the right to belittle others and post your conspiracies as facts?  I mean, if you can do it... so can I right?

I have no clue what a "sockpuppet" is, but I'm 99% certain that I am not one.  And I am 100% sure that I was not under the influence of CRACK when I posted this yesterday afternoon.  I have never done/tried/experimented with any drug in my entire life besides alcohol.  I drink socially with friends and/or family on some of my off days or when out at social functions... Pretty run of the mill to say the least.  This is one of the biggest problems I have with you Steve Woodall... you think it's perfectly fine to run your big fat mouth about people you don't know.  You haven't the slightest clue who I am, but you feel that it's perfectly fine to label me a CRACK addict?  That's a problem in my book.

The least you could do is put some thought into one.
Put some thought in to what "one" exactly?  I'm just voicing my opinion on you.  I feel like you are a miserable loser.  A failure in life that has taken free handouts and blown them on an addiction that you can't control.  Pretty plain and simple I must say.  Next time I'll try and "put some more thought into one."  I'll do it because YOU told me to Steve Woodall... and you are the mighty one.  You know and see all.  Your opinions are right.. and everyone else who doesn't see on your level is a CRACK addict.. right?

Try not drinking or hitting the Volcano Vaporizer just before you post.

As I stated in one of the replies above, I was not under the influence of alcohol when I posted a reply on this thread yesterday afternoon.  I, unlike you, have to work during the workweek... so I refrain from using alcohol on my work days.  What is "hitting the volcano vaporizer?"  I wouldn't even know what one was.  I'm assuming some type of bong for smoking weed..?  Sorry Steve Woodall... never smoked weed in my life... but because you state that I have.. or I do... I guess that is a fact.  Because if Steve Woodall says it, it has to be truth!

You could prove you have some balls and attach your name to a post.
I have absolutely no need to attach a name to my post.  I have the freedom to post here anonymously, and that's what I choose to do.  I know where you go.  I know the OTB you attend... and I know you're old and "supposedly crippled."  If I really wanted to show you I "have some balls" I'd come knock your teeth down the back of your throat.  BUT, unfortunately, that would result in a lawsuit and many other problems that I don't feel like causing for myself on account of you... because frankly, I think you are a waste of space and a waste of life.  You're just not worth it.. my opinion of course.  I think maybe if you "had some balls" you would go to Balmoral and/or Maywood and tell these CRACK addicted drivers and trainers exactly what you think of them to their faces!  But, nahhhh, you'd rather be a tough guy from behind a computer screen.

Not for revenge or anything like that.
Not a coherent sentence and not sure what you are referring to here.. so I guess I can't respond?

Do it so we know when we respond to you how to address your mental deficiencies.
Maybe you should hobble your way over to a mirror and take a look at yourself before you tell me I have mental deficiencies?  I am a college graduate with a four year degree who is holding a respectable job (you wouldn't know much about holding a job though.. so I'll cut you some slack there) and I gamble for enjoyment.  I am not saying that every race in Chicago is on the straight and narrow.  Where there's money involved there's always going to be corruption... It's just the way it is.  What I just can't get a grasp on is why YOU continue to gamble on Chicago racing if you have such an ENORMOUS PROBLEM with it..? Seems like you are the one who is mentally challenged to me Steve Woodall...  You *** and whine and *** and moan... and write senators.. and write state reps.. and call the judges.. and call the racing board.. Jesus All Mighty man.!! Give it a rest.  Nobody gives a flying sh*t!  According to you the racing here is more corrupt now than ever and you've been on your "attack Chicago harness racing crusade" for how long now..?  Seems like you are just wasting your time huh?? Go find something to occupy your time.. Something that makes you happy.  Hell, WAL-MART hires greeters all the time..!  Even though you're crippled (supposedly) I am sure they could accommodate you.

These replies may be the best you can do and no one wants to make fun of a "Special Needs" member.
This just goes right along with the above.. You need to look at yourself before you start calling other people mentally challenged!  You are the screwball who has been harping on the same stuff day in day out for years and NOTHING has happened!  You are really a sad individual Steve Woodall.  I would sure hate to be as miserable as you..

I hope that was enough "thought" for you in my responses to your ridiculous shots at me.

_EYE
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 03:52:23 PM »

Very nice post !

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:29:20 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 04:48:27 PM »

Hey Eye, I think Swopdall did what he wanted, he got under your skin
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 04:53:41 PM »

True.
But sometimes it is fun to squash a known cockroach.

Although Steve amuses me if you understand its like reading a cartoon. You cant take him seriously.
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 05:29:01 PM »

The guy hasn't gotten under my skin...  I signed up for this forum years ago and really didn't have the interest to post.  I played around for a while, posted here and there.. and then just decided to be a reader.  I've observed all the forums.. and I've listened to this guy for years.  His screen name on this forum says everything.  He thinks he is a "know it all."  People like him feel like they are better than the rest.. He's thinks he's smarter than you.  He thinks he knows more than you.  He twists words and situations to belittle others.  He groups people into categories that he sees fit.. Hell, He labeled me a CRACKHEAD and he doesn't know me from Adam. 

I guess you can say he has gotten under my skin.. He really is the reason I decided to post again.. I am one person he is not going to be able to verbally abuse because I will give it right back to him twofold.  Like I said, the man needs to go find another hobby.  In my opinion, he is flirting with the brink of insanity. 

-EYE
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 05:29:52 PM »

True.
But sometimes it is fun to squash a known cockroach.

Although Steve amuses me if you understand its like reading a cartoon. You cant take him seriously.

I've been preaching that as hard as possible, I try to encourage him as often as I can, his posts are gold
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 11:30:07 PM »

Well steve?
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 12:04:29 AM »

Well steve?

I think he prefers places where running the sport down is supported and expected.

Posting here you still have people who still care about the sport and its participants.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 12:22:03 AM »

Well steve?
Sometime after 1:00am ,when he awakes from his nap, you can expect a long rambling crack-induced rant. Another tough day scamming the  SSD system has worn him out.  head shake head shake head shake
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 01:00:07 AM »

Sometime after 1:00am ,when he awakes from his nap, you can expect a long rambling crack-induced rant. Another tough day scamming the  SSD system has worn him out.  head shake head shake head shake

LOL
I do miss him.

He is probably the only one id pay to post.

He is that entertaining.

I almost want to travel there just to meet him.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 02:40:13 AM »

His range is 2:45-3:30, idk what his schedules like re: waking up or about to go to sleep, have asked repeatedly, no response. I find myself at poker table clicking refresh every 4-5 minutes starting about 2:45 for the latest dose of his unique brand of investigative journalism. I find myself laughing @ table reading sometimes, ppl ask what's so funny, I always have to say "you wouldn't even begin to understand." I obviously would also pay $ for his takes but he would have to do more. 10$/month for a lengthy daily post, up to 50$/month for a nightly Internet show where he breaks down facial expressions n discusses various theories. Might even be able to get a write off? I wouldn't like that my $ was spent on losing bets or jock straps for kids or whatever but I would have to subscribe to any/all of his investigative journalism on chicago harness racing
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 02:44:24 AM »

His range is 2:45-3:30, idk what his schedules like re: waking up or about to go to sleep, have asked repeatedly, no response. I find myself at poker table clicking refresh every 4-5 minutes starting about 2:45 for the latest dose of his unique brand of investigative journalism. I find myself laughing @ table reading sometimes, ppl ask what's so funny, I always have to say "you wouldn't even begin to understand." I obviously would also pay $ for his takes but he would have to do more. 10$/month for a lengthy daily post, up to 50$/month for a nightly Internet show where he breaks down facial expressions n discusses various theories. Might even be able to get a write off? I wouldn't like that my $ was spent on losing bets or jock straps for kids or whatever but I would have to subscribe to any/all of his investigative journalism on chicago harness racing

LOL
Agree.
I have begged him to watch Rosecroft.

He is  national treasure.
Should have a column in the paper and be on TV giving selections.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 03:02:35 AM »

I try to be as supportive/nice as possible, love his theories and he is just an old wobbly guy n I don't like taking shots at him (regardless of how abrasive/negative he is). That being said, I would be lying if i said I haven't googled "dementia" and "pain pills" a few times within a cpl minute after reading some of these posts. Newjack, I'm not far from the guy but I think meeting him would be really, really sad.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 03:04:10 AM »

The thing I find amazing is, ppl who have met him still hate him. Do you know how big of ***hole you have to be to, A, be handicapped and B, have ppl strongly dislike you?
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 03:07:16 AM »

My B 3ww, misread your post as newjacks.. If he gave picks I think he would be the only one people paid to hear his analysis and turned off the TV when he gave his #s at the end.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 03:16:37 AM »

Does it also fascinate you that he isn't religious?
cliffyy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 09:45:33 AM »

WELCOME TO WAL-MART  geezer
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 09:52:33 AM »

I obviously would also pay $ for his takes but he would have to do more. 10$/month for a lengthy daily post, up to 50$/month for a nightly Internet show where he breaks down facial expressions n discusses various theories.

I think he would also have to include regular discussions on hand signals and such for that kind of money.

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
IRA

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »

SWOOEY,  is not handicapped exept mentally .    ITS NOT FUNNY WHEN YOU ARE THE SOLE TARGET OF HIS CRAP!!  but its so stupid that it is funny some of the time!!  geezer
rycommon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 10:29:15 AM »

who is woodall?

ray
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 11:06:38 AM »

Does it also fascinate you that he isn't religious?

So with his misery in every day life on earth he also has eternal damnation in hell to look forward to?

So hes got that going for him. Which is nice.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:29:34 AM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 11:27:09 AM »

My B 3ww, misread your post as newjacks.. If he gave picks I think he would be the only one people paid to hear his analysis and turned off the TV when he gave his #s at the end.

Pace I am wit you....I need my dose of daily Swooey like reading the Onion...

Not sure if he is criippled or not but in my mind he is...It paints a better picture.

He has called me crackhead, dopehead.....& prolly some other type of heads.
I wear those like a badge of honor.

The guy is in more need of "head" then any human ever..

Either way, my only addiction is to the Swooey rambling postings that defy logic & fact...but still KEEP EM COMING geezer
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 11:32:41 AM »

Don't worry Purps, you know I think you are aces thumbs up
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 03:05:28 PM »

I have always wondered that too...? What exactly is this guy doing at 3am?  It's not like he works nights and is posting on his break.  Pretty strange bird I must say.

-EYE
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:11:25 PM by EYEcanSEEitNOW » Report to moderator   Logged
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 03:53:49 PM »

SWOOEY,  is not handicapped exept mentally .    ITS NOT FUNNY WHEN YOU ARE THE SOLE TARGET OF HIS CRAP!!  but its so stupid that it is funny some of the time!!  geezer

I was the recipient of his attack for awhile, for some reason it didn't bother me at all n actually made me laugh. I think it's bc I'm not a father (at least not that I'm aware of), if someone was taking shots at my kid 24/7 it would probably really piss me off. However, having no kids, it's impossible for me to get riled up from his attacks on character. It's like walking by a homeless guy who yells "Where'd you get those shoes, the Salvation Army?" You can't help but be like "you got me!" N laugh it off knowing that as soon as you turn the corner your life goes on and he's gotta continue on living his shitty life. I don't think there's any disagreement that he's the epitome of a miserable guy. I love how he makes the leap from "driver X was caught with marijuana in system back in 1998" to "clearly, this driver fixes 90% of races because he smoked pot 14-15 years ago." Love all the anti-drug stuff from a guy who's on pain killers 24/7. Ira I understand why he gets under your skin for busting on Bobby and spinning crazy tales about you but you gotta know that only mental cripples believe his BS. He has tried to make fun of my lifestyle (poker/marijuana use) but its impossible to take seriously from a guy who flies around coaching kids who can't throw faster than 45 MPH. Ira, if you draw income from betting horses don't you realize that you're living HIS dream (and mine kinda, though I make good $ poker the challenge of horse betting for a profit is the hardest way to make $ gambling n therefore is more interesting than poker, plus I suck at horses so as a degen naturally the game is infinitely more fun as its not "work") So when he says stuff like "You have nothing better to do than bet horses!" Or "Get a real job!" Realize that he, A, has nothing better to do than teach pre-pubescent how to lay down a bunt and B, he's a welfare case. Personally, any one who lives off welfare and is a dick to taxpayers should be forced to call us "Sir". Ira, gotta ask, any truth to these rumors of you getting in the bike?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: