Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 04:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Todd Warren Interview  (Read 2608 times)
jdizigg

« on: January 05, 2013, 03:54:20 PM »

I honestly dont think Todd should be punished.  All he did was speak his mind and disagreed with the call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRSg6aVtT34
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 04:02:47 PM »

Yup......he was pissed/frustrated.

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 04:06:06 PM »

I honestly dont think Todd should be punished.  All he did was speak his mind and disagreed with the call.

Jeremy, you had a great spot there to let him elaborate.
I would have loved for Todd  to give a race example of when they.blew that same call.

Oh the slogan that is shown just before the interview, hoofbeats and elephant juice, that's Chicago harness racing.....who created that?
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:22 PM »

Punished??  For what?  Who would punish him?  He didn't threaten anyone.  Didn't say anything bad about somebody's mother.  Maywood is still in America, isn't it?
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:50 PM »

I think these interviews are great. That's the whole point of them. I'm sure the judges aren't happy, but the drivers are entitled to their opinions. The Sutton interview was awesome. I'm sure somewhere some guys were crying cheat and asking why he was checking up. He gave those goofs the answer. Keep up the great work!
Jerome B

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 04:12:01 PM »

Jeremy, you had a great spot there to let him elaborate.
I would have loved for Todd  to give a race example of when they.blew that same call.

Oh the slogan that is shown just before the interview, hoofbeats and elephant juice, that's Chicago harness racing.....who created that?

A member of another forum  nyah
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »

I for once agreed with Todd Warren. Was he punished- fined? They have let much worse happen and didn't do anything. Just depends who you are!!! They were really picking on John Delong Thursday night- 2 set downs for him.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 04:54:52 PM »

Wow, as someone who doesn't like the guy he's moved up a few notches in my book for calling out the judges
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 05:05:45 PM »

Todd Warren got a horrible dq. Judges are bias at maywood. If your on their shit list they will get you.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2013, 05:09:01 PM »

thumbs up Todd Warren.
These judges and stewards want to remain faceless and in what industry cant your work performance be critized? Only good interviews are honest interviews, and this was an honest interview thumbs up
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »

I agree- I don't like many of the driver's in Chicago but he was unfairly dq'd. Sutton didn't have room inside. Todd was 2nd and had the inside- horrible call.
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 05:50:19 PM »

You make it sound like he's being punished for what he said?  Is that what you meant?
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 05:56:56 PM »

Those doggone decisions need to be televised.
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 06:19:59 PM »

Isn't this what the whole driver interview program was all about??!!!

Why would Warren be punished for speaking his mind...

I appreciate him not giving the old company line but calling BS to the judges faces...Whether you like him or not , TW is still one of the top drivers in Chicago.

It would have been nice to hear from one of the judges to hear what went into the DQ decision, was it unanimous or split...or even does it have to be unanimous for a DQ to occur....

I think you are doing a great job JD & hope this program continues...wish you would have followed up a little with TW
Looked like he was ready to FIRE  Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb

Maybe you were doing him a favor but looked like he was PISSSED

burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 06:36:10 PM »

It would have been nice to hear from one of the judges to hear what went into the DQ decision, was it unanimous or split...or even does it have to be unanimous for a DQ to occur....

I think that should occurr after every dq.
Heads up JD, a great idea here.

I think he's doing  great job as well.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 06:42:55 PM »

Burton thus far leading the "post of the year" category though very early, would make for super captivating interview, ESPECIALLY if you could get both drivers after a DQ or whenever a driver feels he got screwed during a race, would be like WWF in that little room, great call burton genius post
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 10:42:37 PM »

Todd Warren gave an excellant explanation but if you bad mouth the judges, just like in the NFL, NBA or NHL you get fined and sometimes suspended.
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 10:46:08 PM »

Todd Warren gave an excellant explanation but if you bad mouth the judges, just like in the NFL, NBA or NHL you get fined and sometimes suspended.

You don't get fined by the referees!
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 10:57:15 PM »

The entire system needs a complete overhaul and a commissioner needs to be put in place.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2013, 08:45:51 AM »

Burton thus far leading the "post of the year" category though very early, would make for super captivating interview, ESPECIALLY if you could get both drivers after a DQ or whenever a driver feels he got screwed during a race, would be like WWF in that little room, great call burton genius post
It was actually Purple Lavern's call.
IRA

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2013, 09:01:30 AM »

purple lavern-- thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »

Great Job JD,Todd and the Maywood management team....with these post and prerace interviews you have advanced the game years in Chicago....how the judges dont know that thats Warrens lane and Josh had no business going up in there is mind boggling.....its about time a driver grew a pair and called these judges out,I have to say it, they are not above the law and have a duty to protect the gambler with fair and consistent calls....finally there is a platform for drivers to speak their mind,I hope it continues thumbs up thumbs up
IRA

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »

this was something i wanted to do on the bd. for years.  but DAVE MC. HAD THE BALLS TO GET IT DONE. GREAT JOB BY BERNIE, AND JEREMY .       BERNIE, I COULD HAVE NEVER DONE THE INTERVIEWS  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy doh   GREAT JOB  trophy
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »

O.T. what tracks or states is Warren allowed to drive in Huh
How many is he banded from ?
Complains about this one race.  Ask Todd this: "How many times have you screwed the betting public with your actions or inactions on steeds  Huh?? "
jdizigg

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 12:07:42 PM »

Great Job JD,Todd and the Maywood management team....with these post and prerace interviews you have advanced the game years in Chicago....how the judges dont know that thats Warrens lane and Josh had no business going up in there is mind boggling.....its about time a driver grew a pair and called these judges out,I have to say it, they are not above the law and have a duty to protect the gambler with fair and consistent calls....finally there is a platform for drivers to speak their mind,I hope it continues thumbs up thumbs up

Greatly appreciate you the kind words Ken.  thumbs up  This was ALL put together by the IHHA and specifically Dave Mccaffery and Bernie Paul.  All the IHHA members mostly wanted to do it i believe.  We are just learning what works best and will continue to improve and get better. The drivers are 95 percent what has been so good they have been willing to come on and try and tell people what happened.  They have done an outstanding job and hopefully it will continue.  thumbs up  Did anybody hear me hint in the prerace interview that i liked Johnny Roberts on the 52.00 bomb  BombGrin
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: