Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 09:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT - NFL Wildcard Round  (Read 406 times)
EYEcanSEEitNOW

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2013, 01:22:45 PM »

Some pretty good matchups in the first round of the playoffs!

From a betting angle these would be my choices...

Texans -4.5 over the Bengals.  I think Houston has been resting up these past few weeks.. The Bengals aren't playoff ready just yet and Houston should cover pretty easily in this one.. The crowd will be revved up and they should come to play. 

Packers -7.5 over the Vikings.  Playing in Lambeau is a much different story than playing In the dome.  The Pack should still have a sour taste in their mouth from last week and I think Rodgers will throw for at Least 3 Tds.. The box should be stacked against AP and that will force Ponder to throw.. In his first playoff game in a hostile enviornment there's a good chance he'll make mistakes.  Pack by two or more scores.

Colts +7 over the Ravens.  The Ravens should be amped up in possibly Ray Lewis' last game.. But I just can't see a Baltimore blowout here.. The Colts will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come and Mr. Luck is the real deal.. A Colts upset is possible...  I definitely like them to stay within the number.

Washington +3 over Seattle.  I went back and forth on this one ... Both teams are white hot and I just ended up going with the home dog.  Seattles D is very disruptive and does match up well against RG3 and his style of play.  But I somehow see the Washington D waking up a little bit and keeping this one within reach for the Skins.  I think it'll be a close game, with the Skins coming out on top.

Good luck to anyone betting the games this week.. The NFL playoffs are a fun time of year for anyone who like the sport.. Enjoy!

-EYE
Report to moderator   Logged
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 04:42:15 PM »

Thanks but nothing fun about laying 9/10 on my money for three hours of torture,for those who do,enjoy. beer I'll stick to cheating drivers and horrible judges.

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
NJGUY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 05:44:19 PM »

Ponder out at quarterback tonight elbow injury, Joe Webb to start.
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 06:57:10 PM »

Houston just is and now was the better team.
    Im hoping for a major upset with the Vikings as GB's defense just isnt very good, home, dome, or where ever. I mean, think about it. Ponder is out now and they actually probably have a better shot with what Webb can bring.( Dont get me wrong, Rodgers is simply on another level, but if they dont score 35+, they get real beatable)

I really like the Colts because Baltimore has just been coming apart and much like the Bears, the D just is getting old, not to mention Flacco hasnt been playing well, although he has had success in the playoffs.

Redskins and Seattle ought to just be a GREAT ballgame...hard to imagine a road 3 point favorite, but who knows and who cares? I look for that game to come right down to the last series.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 08:50:21 AM »

I hearby laugh at myself for thinking the Vikings would just do what they did well, and hand the ball off to Peterson. My bad. bang head

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »

I hearby laugh at myself for thinking the Vikings would just do what they did well, and hand the ball off to Peterson. My bad. bang head

Refreshing to have someone come on and admit to their mistake....
Good luck on you other picks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: