Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 12:09:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: clyde hirt series next week at big m  (Read 978 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: January 06, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »

holding all the cards and one through ten both were impresive last night star chaser returns from being favorite in series at georgian as big favorite for burke   

STAR CHASERTAKE A WALKTATTLE TELL TEENTHE GREEN KNIGHTTIGER IN THE TANKUPFRONT COUNTRYBOYUPFRONT TICKETVARSITY HANOVERVODKA IS TERRORWESTERN COLEWHO DAT LOVEWINDSUN COINTREAUYANKEE DOODLE JIMYO CHEYENNE ROCKY

ALL BLUESARTHURARTISTIC FLIGHTARTS IDEAL HANOVERBESTJETYETBIG REDBULLET BOBCEE PEE PANICCONNERY BLUE CHIPDAY DREAMIN LYNXDEFYING GRAVITYDIAL A WINDRAGON SPIKEEL BRAVOETHAN HANOVEREVERGREEN POWEREYES ONLY FOR YOUGYPSY COLORSHOLDINGALLTHECARDSIDEAL GRIFFINTERVENTIONJJ SHARKKING'S LEGENDKINGS POINT GRADLUCKY FLIERMAJORLY BADMAN HE CAN SKOOTMR DENNISMY LAST TRIMY SUGAR DADDYNEPTUNEONE THROUGH TENPRINCE SHARKARINGOROCKWEILLERSCREEN THE CALLSHARKTEENSHAWS CREEK BUFFSOCIAL
Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »

THIS is the series that should be renamed, and specifically renamed after Jimmy Cruise.   head shake
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 01:54:24 PM »

don't disrespect  mr hirt   he deserves the respect he gets for all his yrs in harness racing

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »

And what did he do? He knew nothing about the sport, so he wrote a few stupid kiss-ass columns about incompetent shmoos who worked for this or that track.  The late Jack Rubin, his own editor (and mine, for a while) at Sports Eye, once wrote a hilarious column making fun of Hirt ("Cloudy Windblown") for being a complete ignoramus about the sport. He exemplified what was bad about the sport, not what was good about it.  If they still have a series named after Cahrles Singer, fine, but if not, they should reinstate it.  HE knew the game, and helped it.  Hirt was a barnacle.
Slim Russ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »

Gural adds, subtracts and relocates series at a furious pace but Takterís  SJís  Caviar gelding, Not Afraid, won the Singer last year. The previous Singer series that ran from 2003 to 2008 was discontinued.

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 03:07:24 PM »

Charlie was THE authority on the Meads, a brilliant guy... he picked the winner of the first race ever there for Sports Eye (Quick Baron at about $17), made the track's morning line (and a good one) for ages, and was a great guest on the TV show.  He should be honored there.   Hirt was just a hanger-on and a kiss-ass.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 02:30:09 AM »

let's talk horses  who will win the series ?

jdizigg

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 01:02:10 PM »

let's talk horses  who will win the series ?

HOLDINGALLTHECARDS is a stretch running sensation who is versatile.  dollar dollar dollar trotter
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 01:06:45 PM »

Armbro Otto.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »

HOLDINGALLTHECARDS is a stretch running sensation who is versatile.  dollar dollar dollar trotter
I thought he was very impressive Saturday.
i didn't expect that early speed.
he was very handy.
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 01:33:10 PM »

Al Hirt Series starts in April thumbs up

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »

A series with limited non-winners running against a horse who's already beaten Invitationals in Chicago?  Boy, THIS should be exciting.  head shake
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 02:42:46 PM »

now back to the topic.  without looking at the program  starchaser should be a contender in the first division one through ten and defying gravity should be contenders in another, holding all the cards and ringo off 152 score at dover should be contenders in another division can't wait to see the program

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 03:23:24 PM »

i suggest you go back to math class and stop the personel attacks  stick to the topic

thank you

263 of 273 in two yrs posted here and i do not post all my bets here sometimes i am busy looking at the pools and deciding whether to bet w/p/s depending on pools

do the math

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 03:40:35 PM »

SAM MAKES MONEY EVERY YEAR
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 04:23:30 PM »

thanks pig    and for my fans had a another winner today in the lockmeister selection area at western fair  now 3 for 3 on the new year beer beer

jdizigg

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »

thanks pig    and for my fans had a another winner today in the lockmeister selection area at western fair  now 3 for 3 on the new year beer beer

Thanks for supporting harnessracing Sambeachsamwhere  thumbs up
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »

programs are up for the friday hirt series the races are more open then i thought they would be.   star chaser looks to be the fav in the first division but beware as i bet him last time and he just hung on for show. star chaser is one dimentional and has to race on the front end . a contested front end could be his undoing. in the second division we have a battle as i thought between defying gravity and one through ten. one was very strong in his last and defying was on the engine on the lead passing the 3/4 in 123.1. looks like david miller picked one over defying to drive. the third division looks like a wide open afair. in the final divisionholding all the cards will be odds on with a dangerous ringo who has raced very well at dover

have fun win money

jdizigg

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 04:10:49 PM »

programs are up for the friday hirt series the races are more open then i thought they would be.   star chaser looks to be the fav in the first division but beware as i bet him last time and he just hung on for show. star chaser is one dimentional and has to race on the front end . a contested front end could be his undoing. in the second division we have a battle as i thought between defying gravity and one through ten. one was very strong in his last and defying was on the engine on the lead passing the 3/4 in 123.1. looks like david miller picked one over defying to drive. the third division looks like a wide open afair. in the final divisionholding all the cards will be odds on with a dangerous ringo who has raced very well at dover

have fun win money

good analysis sam  thumbs up  good luck..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: