Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 03:34:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats to Roger Welch and Iambonesera ILL Horse of the Year  (Read 3835 times)
IRA

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 10:18:35 AM »

ROGER IS A DORK!   AMY IS --" THE LOOKER"     AND A HARD WORKER 2  dude
Report to moderator   Logged
APPRENTICE

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »

ROGER IS A DORK!   AMY IS --" THE LOOKER"     AND A HARD WORKER 2  dude

HEZ GONNA KILL YOU........ censor censor censor censor nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 10:49:06 AM by LUCPARK » Report to moderator   Logged
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2013, 11:21:36 AM »

LUC AND IRA THE NEW BTW TAG TEAM
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »

IRA must be looking to get the IRISH necktie from Roger W .
APPRENTICE

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2013, 07:34:44 PM »

IRA must be looking to get the IRISH necktie from Roger W .

WHATS UP LARRY HOW U BEEN,,  HOWS DA BABIES,???

RW,,IS MAD,,

NOBODY EVER CALLED HIM A DORK BEFORE,,,,,

IRA ,,BETTER RUN,,
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2013, 08:07:29 PM »

CAN IRA OUTRUN THE KING
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2013, 08:10:07 PM »

CAN IRA OUTRUN THE KING
Not built along the lines of a sprinter.  A large tall man. Now, very quick in short bursts especially to the buffett line.  laughing guy laughing guy
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2013, 08:44:09 PM »

Jajestem Bonaszczeraski maded a breakings yestorday!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2013, 08:49:15 PM »

Jajestem Bonaszczeraski maded a breakings yestorday!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
In the pierwsza kwadra of the race.
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2013, 09:21:08 PM »

Correct... that damned I. M. Gudnite may not be all he's cracked up to be.

Btw, IIRC, he was absolutely putrid in his first start for Burke, back in, what was it, 2011?
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 01:59:00 AM »

IRA WOULD GET HIS AZZ HANDED TO HIM BY THE WELCH STABLE BUT HE DIDN'T BAD MOUTH AMY . SO HE WON'T SINCE SHE WEARS THE PANTS IN THAT BARN .
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2013, 07:33:39 AM »

Two Kentucky Oaks wins on the TB side.  Yeah right he is a dummy. Let me and everyone else here know how many wins of that magnitude you have sharpie Huh??

You might be surprised.  Cheesy I can tell you this with certainty, I have made more money in the racing business than John Carver and that is a fact.

I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but I do know you don't know sh!t. I guess you weren't around when Lou Guida emptied all the cripples out of his barn and sent them to Carver for a big chunk of trust fund money. Were you, sharpie?

I have no beef with John Carver. (I'm sure you can find others who post here who do, and for good reason.) What I am telling you is your characterizations of him as some shrewd operator are so far off as to be absurd.

The thing I'm noticing about this board more and more is that there are two basic types that post here, one comes from the DRF school where every horse is a gallant champion and every owner is an upstanding citizen and the other is a negative lunatic who cries about cheating and posts that every horseman is a scum. The latter often post in all caps. What this board needs more of is truth and real talk. I've known Ira and Carver forever. Don't blow smoke up my ass.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2013, 07:39:14 AM »

You might be surprised.  Cheesy I can tell you this with certainty, I have made more money in the racing business than John Carver and that is a fact.

I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but I do know you don't know sh!t. I guess you weren't around when Lou Guida emptied all the cripples out of his barn and sent them to Carver for a big chunk of trust fund money. Were you, sharpie?

I have no beef with John Carver. (I'm sure you can find others who post here who do, and for good reason.) What I am telling you is your characterizations of him as some shrewd operator are so far off as to be absurd.

The thing I'm noticing about this board more and more is that there are two basic types that post here, one comes from the DRF school where every horse is a gallant champion and every owner is an upstanding citizen and the other is a negative lunatic who cries about cheating and posts that every horseman is a scum. The latter often post in all caps. What this board needs more of is truth and real talk. I've known Ira and Carver forever. Don't blow smoke up my ass.
and I am sure that they(real names) will vouch for your(Claiming King) knowing them forever.  Let's see Claiming King, is that your real name ? I am sure they know you by that name.  Hey John and Ira have you known or do you know Claiming King forever ?    laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2013, 07:43:59 AM »

and I am sure that they(real names) will vouch for your(Claiming King) knowing them forever.  Let's see Claiming King, is that your real name ? I am sure they know you by that name.  Hey John and Ira have you known or do you know Claiming King forever ?    laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

My real name is newjackcity. You clown. You don't need to worry about my real name. Just worry about whether what I'm posting is true, and I can assure you it is.
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2013, 07:47:29 AM »

And Ira knows very well I haven't posted any lies about him here. He and I both know exactly who he is. He's not a bad guy and he's not a good guy. He's just a guy. But if he tells you he wouldn't take advantage of others to put money in his pocket, he's lying. I don't think he will tell you that though.
Illinois sucks

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2013, 08:36:46 AM »

I know just a hand full of people on this site while tying not to take sides anymore and staying neutral I will say this for Claiming King.  From going to yearling sales in Illinois, and talking to people that have been in the business for a very long time, John Carver may spend a boat load of money, but it is money he never earned.  I never met John Carver nor do I know King but that comes from many trainers that have been around here a long time.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 08:43:46 AM »

STOP DERAILING THIS NICE THREAD,,PLS

LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 09:12:35 AM »

I know just a hand full of people on this site while tying not to take sides anymore and staying neutral I will say this for Claiming King.  From going to yearling sales in Illinois, and talking to people that have been in the business for a very long time, John Carver may spend a boat load of money, but it is money he never earned.  I never met John Carver nor do I know King but that comes from many trainers that have been around here a long time.

Ill you quite obviously don't know much about how john carver made his money do you . What about the millions and millions he has donated to charitable organizations . Why don't you goggle his name and read his accomplishments outside of racing .
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2013, 12:01:34 PM »

Ill you quite obviously don't know much about how john carver made his money do you . What about the millions and millions he has donated to charitable organizations . Why don't you goggle his name and read his accomplishments outside of racing .

How do you think Carver "made" his money?
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »

Still remember the bizarre race in Indiana where Freddyscooter passed him in the lane and had 2 lengths on him when he was under Burke care and amazingly Boknows Stella cam back and beat him.
Jerome B

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2013, 12:08:56 PM »

Still remember the bizarre race in Indiana where Freddyscooter passed him in the lane and had 2 lengths on him when he was under Burke care and amazingly Boknows Stella cam back and beat him.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2013, 12:12:09 PM »

I am told by my many reliable sources in Bettendorf IA and such places* that Carver made his money the old-fashioned way:  he inherited it.

But that gosh-darn Me Am Bonochazzio is a pretty fair country pacer, eh?  Wink

*I don't think Bettendorf IA actually exists, but, I'm willing to suspend disbelief.
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »

Anyone remember the Burke "Magic" in that race with a dead lame horse?
jdizigg

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »

Anyone remember the Burke "Magic" in that race with a dead lame horse?

Masterofhisdomain?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2013, 12:43:53 PM »

The Burke win was probably more attributable to the overrated (forums only) Freddy Scooter.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: