Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 11:54:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HARNESS FORUMS  (Read 873 times)
NJGUY

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2013, 01:54:09 PM »

I like many others who post on here look at other forums. We may not post on them but we still look.
Some of the things we see are funny and mostly down right disgusting. What I have seen today takes
the cake. On the Horsegarbage forum they allow some idiot to make fun of the SandyHook tragedy.
There are somethings you just don't do that is one of them. How would a moderator with any sort
of brain power allow this to happen.  Then you have some people chiming in and making a mockery
of it even more.  I would never post there and will NEVER EVER look over there again. The people
who post over there who don't agree with it should voice their opinion on the matter. I was going to
sign up and post my disgust about the situation but as I know it would just fan the flames more so
why give them my info. Thanks for reading my rant.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:07:15 PM »

I like many others who post on here look at other forums. We may not post on them but we still look.
Some of the things we see are funny and mostly down right disgusting. What I have seen today takes
the cake. On the Horsegarbage forum they allow some idiot to make fun of the SandyHook tragedy.
There are somethings you just don't do that is one of them. How would a moderator with any sort
of brain power allow this to happen.  Then you have some people chiming in and making a mockery
of it even more.  I would never post there and will NEVER EVER look over there again. The people
who post over there who don't agree with it should voice their opinion on the matter. I was going to
sign up and post my disgust about the situation but as I know it would just fan the flames more so
Well said.
Don't waste your time posting there to compalin.
That's what they want.
I don't look there anymore either.
haven't for a long time.
From what I hear there are still comments on jews, blacks and the funniest thing, one of the losers posts a picture claiming to be me that isn't, then all the others believe it.
let the ignaramuses of this world have their place.

For anyone to think the newtown tragedy is funny in anyway is just disgusting.

Compliments to you on your rant.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »

Well said.
Don't waste your time posting there to compalin.
That's what they want.
I don't look there anymore either.
haven't for a long time.
From what I hear there are still comments on jews, blacks and the funniest thing, one of the losers posts a picture claiming to be me that isn't, then all the others believe it.
let the ignaramuses of this world have their place.

For anyone to think the newtown tragedy is funny in anyway is just disgusting.

Compliments to you on your rant.

it IS you...and you are posting there daily.......bestthreadsever

burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »

it IS you...and you are posting there daily.......bestthreadsever
That's not true.
have a great weekend
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 02:29:30 PM »

NJ, I totally agree with you. I can't understand how things cross the line, and no rules are enforced. This forum has some things that cross the line, but IMO it is the best forum out there. No matter how people don't like other people, it should not get personal. There is a difference between OT joking around, and getting personal. The people that feel the same as I do are the ones I like talking to on here.
NJGUY

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 02:38:36 PM »

I respect the people on this forum because I feel that there are good people here. I posted a topic back here
in March when our rescue dog died suddenly and the PM's and the comments on the topic were heart felt.
That is what normal people do.  This is the only forum I post on and will continue to do so.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 02:39:53 PM »

I respect the people on this forum because I feel that there are good people here. I posted a topic back here
in March when our rescue dog died suddenly and the PM's and the comments on the topic were heart felt.
That is what normal people do.  This is the only forum I post on and will continue to do so.
thumbs up thumbs up
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 02:53:22 PM »

The law should get involved with finding the sick people who make light of the horrible tragedy.Im sure they should be sent to jail or the owner of the site fined heavy for allowing it.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 02:55:08 PM »

Its not worth looking.

I know for a fact that the sicko photos of me and people I knows children were put up by the very moderators/administration you think will take it down?

Years ago I did alot of work exposing/debunking these scumbags. They only take down things that are negative about certain people they like. If its someone like myself who they don't like there are no rules.

They are such a pathetic site now that I put in no effort don't read and don't care what they do. I used to know 100 real life people who either read or participated there. Now I know 0.

And the losers that are still there do not like that I have 0 respect for them.

If you care at all about the sport why would you be a member there post there or even support them with page views?
I have no respect for you. If you participate there you have 0 moral credibility. You are no better than the site that pasted to the top of its forum lies about me and people I care abouts family.

Understand ( I do) that by me making this very post in the next few weeks some sickness will be posted bout me there.

Point is I don't care.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 04:24:16 PM »

Its not worth looking.

I know for a fact that the sicko photos of me and people I knows children were put up by the very moderators/administration you think will take it down?

Years ago I did alot of work exposing/debunking these scumbags. They only take down things that are negative about certain people they like. If its someone like myself who they don't like there are no rules.

They are such a pathetic site now that I put in no effort don't read and don't care what they do. I used to know 100 real life people who either read or participated there. Now I know 0.

And the losers that are still there do not like that I have 0 respect for them.

If you care at all about the sport why would you be a member there post there or even support them with page views?
I have no respect for you. If you participate there you have 0 moral credibility. You are no better than the site that pasted to the top of its forum lies about me and people I care abouts family.

Understand ( I do) that by me making this very post in the next few weeks some sickness will be posted bout me there.

Point is I don't care.

My tombstone will read:  I told you I was sick.

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 03:04:17 AM »

That's not true.
have a great weekend

Mr Buton Plz dont even bother with Pius Soho.

He is the greatest liar the internet has ever seen.
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 08:26:42 AM »

Guess they don't have the "mirror" yet up there in Kweebek.  head shake
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: