Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 06:02:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UNBETTABLE DRIVERS  (Read 5560 times)
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 11:02:25 PM »

The rebates are great.
You can bet $500 a race to show on 1-5 shots in 11 or 12 races ($5,500 or so)
After you lose 4 races....dont worry its ok!
The rebates make it like you never lost....
Report to moderator   Logged
popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 11:04:17 PM »

95% of these sites give the bettors squdouche. Find a site like 5 dimes or another where they give you 8 or 10% back a day on what you churn everyday. Like found  money. You could throw punch your rebate money for Dover show bets and win wagers on Montrell Teague. He claims Montrell is the best young driver. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
APPRENTICE

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 11:04:41 PM »

THIS EXPLINS NOTHIN

WHAT ARE REBATES AND HOW CAN I GET THEM

SLOWLY EXPLAIN IT

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 11:05:12 PM »

THEY SEND MY AIR TICKETS,AND LITTLE PROWN CREDIT CARD LOOKIN THINGS'
A

ARE THOSE REBATES

I SWORE ON MY PARENTS,,RICH I AINT PLAYIN

BUT U FCKIN GUYS TALKIN REBATES FOR 2 DAYS WITH PUNCHY
You are funny LUC.
Its like you started a bar fight...ran to take a nap.
Heard rebates...and came back laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
APPRENTICE

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 11:07:20 PM »

95% of these sites give the bettors squdouche. Find a site like 5 dimes or another where they give you 8 or 10% back a day on what you churn everyday. Like found  money. You could throw punch your rebate money for Dover show bets and win wagers on Montrell Teague. He claims Montrell is the best young driver. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

LIKE POINTS..I HAD THAT BEFORE WITH ,,TWINSPIRES,,I HAVENT CHCECKED IN 3 YRS ,,I MITE HAVE LOTS OF POINTS,,REDEEM FOR CASH OR STUFF..

I NEVER BOTHER ITS A PAIN IN DA ASSE...

I THINK SPIRES STOPPED GIVIN POINT S,,TVG,,DOES BUT TVG BLOWS..

I GOTTA CK ,,POINTS

LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2013, 02:47:08 AM »

HANS SHUFFLER,,,SUTTON,,,MOLITOR,,,LONGO,,,
J Mannix you have even topped my fearless foursome
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:06:45 AM by LARRY TROTTER » Report to moderator   Logged
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2013, 09:59:15 AM »

No such thing as an unbettable driver.  In fact, one of the best bets in harness racing is on a horse who has dropped way below his ability because of a string of bad drives -- and then draws the rail with the same driver.
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2013, 11:12:38 AM »

Psycho you must lose lots of money betting horses with that theory !
Do you watch How many below average driver lose races from the rail . The odds you get are lower due to number players . Drivers who have poor records are Not left on the front and for long and usually get shuffled !!!!
Psycho Dad

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2013, 01:45:03 PM »

Psycho you must lose lots of money betting horses with that theory !
Do you watch How many below average driver lose races from the rail . The odds you get are lower due to number players . Drivers who have poor records are Not left on the front and for long and usually get shuffled !!!!

Quite the oppsite.  That's why I said it was one of the best betting angles in harness racing.  Of course, it means more on a half mile track where the driver is in park-the-field mode.  Its even better than that because so often the other drivers know that if they leave they will get parked and the effort frequently goes unchallenged.

Again, the stipulation is that the horse is in siginificantly cheaper because of losses due to previous magical mystery tours -- and has enough speed to control the race or be in the two-hole.  And yes, it happens a lot.

Another good betting situation with bad drivers is when they drive speed horses and you can handicap that they are the only speed.  Actually had a good one at Northfield on Sunday.  Not exactly the same -- but the same concept.  There was a driver change from one of the best drivers (I think it was Merriman) to Jason Thompson because Merriman had opted off to another horse in the race.  While Thompson should never be considered unbettable, he is NOT a top driver there and does not pick up better drivers.  The horse was in the same class where he kept getting beat.  Under normal circumstrances, you would think he should have been an auto-toss.  But wait.  This was not normal circumstances. The horse had been getting involved in speed duels every week and in this race there was no horse that could get anywhere near :27.  NOT ONE.

Handicappers should have seen it and been all over it, but apparently they  focused more on the negative driver change, the driver choice and his recent defeats in the same class.  When the first quarter came up 28:3 it was game-set-match for June's Sunny Boy and an open length win at $17.80 with a speed horse that was all but guaranteed to mosey around the track at a crawl. 

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »

Yeah, lots of guys made oodles of money back in the day spot-betting Real Cormier, Arlo Nelson, Dr. John Findley and Neal Shapiro.  head shake
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2013, 02:09:51 PM »

Yeah, lots of guys made oodles of money back in the day spot-betting Real Cormier, Arlo Nelson, Dr. John Findley and Neal Shapiro.  head shake
Cormier made his money betting other drivers~~He always seem to to know when to get down trotter trotter dollar dollar

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2013, 02:12:58 PM »

Do you remember the one really good horse he raced in his own barn?  Nice Meadow Skipper, didn't last long, but he was a pip while he was around.  Imagine betting Coco as a fave from the 8-hole... and WINNING!

Anyone?  Smiley
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »

Do you remember the one really good horse he raced in his own barn?  Nice Meadow Skipper, didn't last long, but he was a pip while he was around.  Imagine betting Coco as a fave from the 8-hole... and WINNING!

Anyone?  Smiley
He kept Springfield Lad in C-3 C-2 for over 2 years and made money! Called in once and told to win in C-3 or else~Jogged at $10.80

popcorn pennyless

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2013, 02:26:12 PM »

Only ones I remember of his were Mr. fred  and Bonjour Karey who was a meadow Skipper I think ABout the time I got into racing
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2013, 02:32:50 PM »

Only ones I remember of his were Mr. fred  and Bonjour Karey who was a meadow Skipper I think ABout the time I got into racing
Might have been one of Bucky's horses~~Drove a lot for him when Joe Marsh wasn't around~~ trotter trotter

Jerome B

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy......Always had to watch Arthur Nason and Ralph Lunsford when they were around........watch them make asses of themselves on every drive.

And of course Sandra Lil was a much better horse with Jimmy Cruise driving. Good way to tear up cash.
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »

Bonjour Karey was Bucky Norris' hoss, I believe Wirtz may have owned the steed.  Bucky was not exactly a handsome man, but his daughter Karey was a stunner. 

Mr. Fred did well for Cormier, but George Napolitano (Sr.) trained him.

Can't believe anyone remembers Springfield Lad (a horse who came in from Hinsdale, IIRC).  But the horse I'm thinking of was the ill-fated PITCH FORK. 1975.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 03:59:19 PM »

Bonjour Karey was Bucky Norris' hoss, I believe Wirtz may have owned the steed.  Bucky was not exactly a handsome man, but his daughter Karey was a stunner. 

Mr. Fred did well for Cormier, but George Napolitano (Sr.) trained him.

Can't believe anyone remembers Springfield Lad (a horse who came in from Hinsdale, IIRC).  But the horse I'm thinking of was the ill-fated PITCH FORK. 1975.
Wirtz~~Ivanhoe Stables out of Chicago?
Always jogged with Pitch Fork & Coco~

clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2013, 04:28:49 PM »

Floyd Pratt
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »

Floyd Simpson for that matter, though occasionally Lunar Lad would last on the engine.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:23 PM »

Brandon Filion.
Does anyone know if he has ever won a race yet ?
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2013, 08:58:11 PM »

GEORGE SADOVSKY and SOLLIE JOSLOFF.

cliffyy

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »

RIP Boris Karloff  RIP
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2013, 09:13:48 PM »

SERIOUS QUESTION,,WHAT ARE REBATES,,

IS THIS FOR REAL???

Ask Sam.

He claims to know everything about rebates.
Sam R

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2013, 09:15:52 PM »

GEORGE SADOVSKY and SOLLIE JOSLOFF.

Big George could get home with Wico Dares, he was that good
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: